Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clamps onto INL's perfectly erect little nipple and worries at it like a dog with a bone...my fingers knead her other nipple, then all the flesh of her pretty perky titty...i roll the nipple between my forefinger and thumb, pinching and pulling it...i lick over, down the valley, up the slope until i claim the 2nd nipple too, pushing her boobies together and flicking my tongue back and forth...*

I grab and sqeeze your hips as I suck your harder into my mouth then lap my tongue over again and again making you buck your hips up and down . . . I move my tongue down to your honey hole and drive hard and deep inside you while my thumb presses on your clit . . . your sweet nectar is coating my face, flowing over my tongue, and gliding down my throat . . . I moan against you causing vibrations to run through your clit . . .

All of the sensations make me crazy. Simone's rapt attention to my titties makes me moan. And mojo's tongue....wow! My body starts to tighten and i hear waves crashing in my ears. My sisters bring me to a rumbling orgasm! My pussy gushes into mojo's mouth. I'm breathless. Please curl up with me and nap sisters?? Thank you so much!!!!

I hope the daddies enjoyed! and especially my Daddy. :kiss::kiss::cattail:

All of the sensations make me crazy. Simone's rapt attention to my titties makes me moan. And mojo's tongue....wow! My body starts to tighten and i hear waves crashing in my ears. My sisters bring me to a rumbling orgasm! My pussy gushes into mojo's mouth. I'm breathless. Please curl up with me and nap sisters?? Thank you so much!!!!

*as INL comes into Mojo's mouth i release her nipples and listen to the lovely sounds she makes...i curl into her side, and lay my head against her stomach, my fingers playing Mojo's hair....petting her...occasionally running my fingers over Mojo's lips and then licking INL's juices off my fingertips...*

Yessss, i hope the Daddies enjoyed the show....:kiss:

No thank you ladies! :kiss::heart::kiss: Thank you for playing this morning . . . Mmmm . . . Now it's nap time with my sisters . . . Yes I hope all the Daddies enjoyed. . . And to your Daddy INL we just want to let him know you are in good hands ;)

watching and learning from the best....

I actually think that all the girls here are the best.....it's a very special woman who still holds on to being a "Little Girl"......who can reach down and be vulnerable.....and yet be confident in exploring her naughty hungers and desires....with in this little girl model........who naturally responds to a man as nature intended....so to speak.......I think it goes without saying that INeedLove, Peaches, mojo, PlayWithMeToday, Simone Lisbon, and sereneone are incredible women of strong character and passion.....who bravely and genuinely come here and share with all of us......it's us Daddy's who are lucky and blessed.........:heart:

Thanks to all the new little girls too.......your first moments here have been lovely.....the more the merrier is my thinking.......:rolleyes:

I actually think that all the girls here are the best.....it's a very special woman who still holds on to being a "Little Girl"......who can reach down and be vulnerable.....and yet be confident in exploring her naughty hungers and desires....with in this little girl model........who naturally responds to a man as nature intended....so to speak.......I think it goes without saying that INeedLove, Peaches, mojo, PlayWithMeToday, Simone Lisbon, and sereneone are incredible women of strong character and passion.....who bravely and genuinely come here and share with all of us......it's us Daddy's who are lucky and blessed.........:heart:

Thanks to all the new little girls too.......your first moments here have been lovely.....the more the merrier is my thinking.......:rolleyes:

*blushes*...awe Daddy G...so sweet...:kiss: and *wiggle*

tumblr_m75cvwXLoR1qag73to1_500.jpg

I have this story going through my head.......it's always there.......Daddy's little girl waiting......patiently.....with so much anticipation......naked as instructed....wet with desire.......wanting to touch her self......but waiting......a sad little girl......until Daddy comes home.....:heart:

Last edited:

KISSES!! It's special daddies like yourself that allow us to be ourselves. Your nurturing, caring and sometimes strict guidance shape us and bring out the best in us. Okay, and plus you like the naughty little sluts we become in your presence! :kiss::kiss::cattail:

Good way to say it GSFM. Me i'm stuck with humada, humada, humada!!

"Oh! Daddy G....you and Daddy PA and the long absent Daddy John......Daddy Robb, Daddy 1sb, Daddy M..... Like my sister INL said - you've made it all possible - been strong and capable of riding herd on us - disciplining us when needed (or desired) - but gentle and tender with our 'too long hidden' selves - encouraging and responsive to our attempts.....protective of us and our space. We couldn't have done it without you all!" (Sniffling)

"And helped us make it a welcum space for all the newer Daddies and the Daddies who cum and go.....Daddy Twisted, Daddy GA, Daddy Spencer and Daddy Whaley....and all the others we've shared our space with. Seems like the baby girls cum and stay.....but as is true in most cases in the world....the Daddies are often busy elsewhere.......leaving us like your picture Daddy G - waiting and wanting....."

"Oh! Daddy G....you and Daddy PA and the long absent Daddy John......Daddy Robb, Daddy 1sb, Daddy M..... Like my sister INL said - you've made it all possible - been strong and capable of riding herd on us - disciplining us when needed (or desired) - but gentle and tender with our 'too long hidden' selves - encouraging and responsive to our attempts.....protective of us and our space. We couldn't have done it without you all!" (Sniffling)

"And helped us make it a welcum space for all the newer Daddies and the Daddies who cum and go.....Daddy Twisted, Daddy GA, Daddy Spencer and Daddy Whaley....and all the others we've shared our space with. Seems like the baby girls cum and stay.....but as is true in most cases in the world....the Daddies are often busy elsewhere.......leaving us like your picture Daddy G - waiting and wanting....."

Nicely said Peaches!! We do love all of the daddies, don't we? :cattail::kiss:

Looks like I missed another playful day in here!:(

O well. The night is here and I am sure one of my little girls will come running back in soon.
Evening Daddies;)

O well. The night is here and I am sure one of my little girls will come running back in soon.
Evening Daddies;)

Good evening Daddy Mihunt!!!

:running back in and jumping in your lap wrapping my arms around you and kissing your cheek:

Welcome back missed the past couple of days! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Evening Daddies;)

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!" Running to stand next to your lap

Hello, everyone. I'm done being a real-life father for the night and now thinking of assuming a horny Daddy role for the remainder of the evening...

...if there are any girls about, that is, who need a Daddy figure's love...? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back