Is making hateful remarks about children OK, given that "actions have consequnces?

Are attacks on other poster's children and family OK if you feel slighted?

• Total voters
I am being very clear that I am query. This is the punching bag set up because an acolyte of Rob's (cowslinger) has expressed his joy at "handing me my ass" on the daily. I figured he could use a punching bag.

Nice play into Rob's frame that his remarks about everyones children all is relevant to and dates back to epic Lit battles.

I reject the frame and focus on his specific actions now to posters that had nothing to do with any of his squabbles.

So you need a shield for your regular nick, huh? Don't want to get that one dirty? Too cute.

As to "epic lit battles", I was just pointing out that that these kinds of things rarely if ever end well for the thread starter. But please, carry on. :)

So you need a shield for your regular nick, huh? Don't want to get that one dirty? Too cute.

As to "epic lit battles", I was just pointing out that that these kinds of things rarely if ever end well for the thread starter. But please, carry on. :)

Ooooh, he is soooooooooo gonna "reject your frame" for that comment. It'll be interesting to see what position he'll ascribe to you now.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

You've already lost the battle, dude. What hasn't been decided is just how muddy do you want people to see you?

Agreed, that in most cases, the axiom never argue with a fool because people will not know the difference is apt.

As far as how people perceive me is not something I am vested in. Certainly not n the GB. The GB is Rob's life online. I have been a frequent poster only recently, but I do not get my sense of self-worth here as he seems to.

His recent chirping in the thread about whether politics perhaps dissuades new GB recruits is a good example of how he sees himself as a valued member of the community, and that his own actions have no deleterious effect.

Perhaps he is right. Perhaps the GB does appreciate his antics. It definitely adds color. I am not making this a for me or against me proposition. I am simply asking to use Rob's own phrase, is including posters kids in attacks "beyond the pale?"

He is perfectly free to make up quotes about me, call me a racist, paint me as loveless and lovelorn. None of that changes with this poll.

Agreed, that in most cases, the axiom never argue with a fool because people will not know the difference is apt.

As far as how people perceive me is not something I am vested in. Certainly not n the GB. The GB is Rob's life online. I have been a frequent poster only recently, but I do not get my sense of self-worth here as he seems to.

His recent chirping in the thread about whether politics perhaps dissuades new GB recruits is a good example of how he sees himself as a valued member of the community, and that his own actions have no deleterious effect.

Perhaps he is right. Perhaps the GB does appreciate his antics. It definitely adds color. I am not making this a for me or against me proposition. I am simply asking to use Rob's own phrase, is including posters kids in attacks "beyond the pale?"

He is perfectly free to make up quotes about me, call me a racist, paint me as loveless and lovelorn. None of that changes with this poll.

The GB is my life?

You so funny.
Your regular ID tallied 625 posts in one week recently
and your alt is over 300 posts in just a few days.

And let's be clear about something: I have no need to "make up" quotes about you....it's much more fun using your own words against you.

P.S. btw, for being Lit's (self-proclaimed) Smartest Poster EVER, you really should run spell check on the titles of your threads. Spelling errors kinda detract from the image you want to project. :D

You're trying to get the pig muddy, dude! And you made a pig pen especially for it. And just to make sure he gets muddy, you're using an alt so you can get right down there in the mud with him ... so as not to dirty your "real" self.

But you've already gone "all in" on this gamble. Go ahead and save Lit from Rob! We're depending on you! :nana:

I have been many things on lit going back to 2003. I can be something again anytime I choose. You mistake post count on query as attachment. Yes I have 12,000 but 3/4 of those are only in the last few months when I have access to the Internet uninterrupted by restrictions.

Nice to be out of solitary confinement and have my jail privileges back.

Yes I have 12,000 but 3/4 of those are only in the last few months when I have access to the Internet uninterrupted by restrictions.

Sooo...9000 posts in a few months and you say *I* don't have a life outside of Lit?

See? This is what I was talking about just a minute ago...I don't need to fabricate quotes when you're such a rich treasure trove of hypocrisy and utter lack of self-awareness.

As vile as Miles, Ken, and others are, it's never an excuse.

The funny and sad of it though is how often so many swallow his bait. Instead of ignoring it, Miles feeds it by posting 'STFU Throb' to people who aren't Rob, AJ takes swipes out of the blue, and of course Rob will quote things that are in no way related to the whole thing and use it to take a swipe at others.

So the long and short of it, it's not OK that he does it, and yet you're all taking the bait to further enable his behavior.

I have been many things on lit going back to 2003. I can be something again anytime I choose. You mistake post count on query as attachment. Yes I have 12,000 but 3/4 of those are only in the last few months when I have access to the Internet uninterrupted by restrictions.

Nice to be out of solitary confinement and have my jail privileges back.

So this isn't your only alt. And you'll create another if needed. Nice.

Notice that with all the posts, he still never has addressed his rationalization for taking the swipe at my daughter out of the blue on a day I am not even talking to him.

I've seen him take glee in deaths including the loss of a child, serious illnesses, attacking the ethnicity, birth-parents or sexual orientation of posters kids.

blustering on with deflections he continues. It's kind of fun to watch.

One of the main benefits I have in mind for the thread is that when he makes these kinds of remarks I can simply quote them here for posterity, ignore him in that thread and continue discourse with the grown-ups.

People that prefer to stay out of these petty squabbles can do so by simply ignoring this alt. My intention to to discuss very little of substance with this ID.

I'm continually amused by those who accuse me using alts, and how often my accusers actually use them themselves.

I've never understood the whole need for alts like this. I don't mind the fun ones like "Sukit_beatch!".

The only one I give a pass on it is AJ because he doesn't use two at the same time.

Notice that with all the posts, he still never has addressed his rationalization for taking the swipe at my daughter out of the blue on a day I am not even talking to him.

I've seen him take glee in deaths including the loss of a child, serious illnesses, attacking the ethnicity, birth-parents or sexual orientation of posters kids.

blustering on with deflections he continues. It's kind of fun to watch.

One of the main benefits I have in mind for the thread is that when he makes these kinds of remarks I can simply quote them here for posterity, ignore him in that thread and continue discourse with the grown-ups.

People that prefer to stay out of these petty squabbles can do so by simply ignoring this alt. My intention to to discuss very little of substance with this ID.

So you've made a perpetual pig pen to wallow with Rob in the mud. Kinky. Whatever gets you off, I suppose.

I've never understood the whole need for alts like this. I don't mind the fun ones like "Sukit_beatch!".

The only one I give a pass on it is AJ because he doesn't use two at the same time.

This is the only time I have had two up simultaneously. I am more like a chain-smoker. I light one with the end of my other.

Usually it has more to do with changes of life circumstances. The last one was 1/2 of a nauseatingly connected Lit couple so I preferred to start with a clean slate.

This particular alt was tailored because it takes away both of cowslingers most clever barbs: "You're BALD!!" and "You think you are so smart!"

The name takes away Rob's favorite: "You are QUEER-bait, query, cause you are a fuckin' Gay-Ass HOMO that IS QUEER~!"

I chose not to share publicly any of the many reasons that I find that deeply and personally offensive. When shared privately a small sampling of that back-story, leaving off how that relates to my children, I got zero support, so I figured, go Queer or go home.

Last edited:
Oh, and for the record, I don't approve of what Rob is doing. It's vile and inexcusable. He feels justified in what he is doing based on what has happened to him. I disagree, but so be it.

This is the only time I have had two up simultaneously. I am more like a chain-smoker. I light one with the end of my other.

Usually it has more to do with changes of life circumstances. The last one was 1/2 of a nauseatingly connected Lit couple so I preferred to start with a clean slate.

Stick with one. You'll have way more credibility.

So you've made a perpetual pig pen to wallow with Rob in the mud. Kinky. Whatever gets you off, I suppose.

The ID is a windmill for Cowslinger it's to get him off. It is my small part to do as an ally of latent homosexuals. The thread is...as you say..Rob's pig-pen. I would prefer he do it here than elsewhere.

Oh, and for the record, I don't approve of what Rob is doing. It's vile and inexcusable. He feels justified in what he is doing based on what has happened to him. I disagree, but so be it.

If (and only if, mind you) it actually happened as he says it did, he is justified in trolling miles. Throwing in the "attack the kids bit" wouldn't be my strategy because it would make me look bad.

What he isn't justified in doing is trolling anyone else based on that feud.

Feel free to add your own "anecdata" on Rob's pathological trolling.

And to keep it fair, those that excuse his continued presence with "he used to be funny" can post those anecdotes as well. If I see him coming up with a clever bit of snark that does not violate the above and is not already on his canned list of 26 cut-n-paste attacks, I'll credit that as well. Lets encourage clever, funny snark, instead of just rewarding his pathology with negative attention.

No-one gives a fuck about your opinion. You're a third string member of the RWCJ trying to appear relevant. And failing.

If (and only if, mind you) it actually happened as he says it did, he is justified in trolling miles. ...

I saw the PM. Miles and Ken were floating around personal info to hurt people at the time. It was VERY convincing at the time.

Back