Tolyk's Gallery

Your landscape shots are really good- keep it up. :rose:
I really like the Monet-esque bridge near the beginning.
 
So, I haven't been posting anything lately.. I think it's high time I revived my thread.
 
Last edited:
oh very nice! I love the black and white pics, but the blue sky in the one pic is just stunning.
 
Edit: Hrmm.. forgot I water marked these with my full name. Will have to upload a non water marked version at another time.
 
My new favourite:

8848446387_849d2e6fd0_b.jpg


Thoughts?

Beautiful
Would love to visit that spot.
 
Nature's beauty, dare we accept it?

Fist thing that came to mind, Tranquility, LOVE, Heaven.
Bluddy awesome...period!
 

I do love it when you bump.

Gorgeous. Deceiving, in that it looks so tranquil, yet I'm certain there was a fair amount of sound rising from the water flow. I love the lush green you captured.


Bump away.
 
My thoughts are wow, you just inspire me. I love the black and white landscapes. HD???

B&W infrared :)

Thanks Ella! Sad part is, the entire area is probably changed now. That part of the country was just massively flooded. I'd be amazed if there is any moss left around there. I'm glad I got in and captured the image when I did.
 
Tolyk -- this is the first time I've viewed your photo thread, and your photos of natural scenery and wildlife are quite good. I find the waterfall photos to be very tranquil and really show off the natural beauty of the location. What type of camera do you typically shoot with?
 
Back
Top