The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. :) Glad to see you're doing better than whatever issues were happening on Sat. (hugs) :rose:

It wasn't anything too serious. I sometimes forget to eat--and, well, by the time we got seated at the restaurant for dinner (I believe sometime after 8:30 PM) I realized too late that I hadn't eaten anything all day. The world tilted for a minute, but the waiter brought me a chunk of bread and things got right again.

That's when the hunger mechanism finally kicked in. Once the blood sugar started coming up, the body demanded food. Appetizers arrived and I went after them like a pig. I'm sure Mark with his English manners has never seen someone eat with four hands before. He was staring at me as if I'd grown a second head.

Didn't care. Hungry. *grunt, snort*.:D:D

It wasn't anything too serious. I sometimes forget to eat--and, well, by the time we got seated at the restaurant for dinner (I believe sometime after 8:30 PM) I realized too late that I hadn't eaten anything all day. The world tilted for a minute, but the waiter brought me a chunk of bread and things got right again.

That's when the hunger mechanism finally kicked in. Once the blood sugar started coming up, the body demanded food. Appetizers arrived and I went after them like a pig. I'm sure Mark with his English manners has never seen someone eat with four hands before. He was staring at me as if I'd grown a second head.

Didn't care. Hungry. *grunt, snort*.:D:D

Very glad you're okay and I know Mark very well; he found you charming I'm sure. :kiss: :)

He certainly got a kick out of it, although I'm sure he was glad not to be sitting next to me. Those who were ran the risk of losing important body parts. :D

lol...poor thing. I'm sure if it had come to that, they'd accepted the sacrifice with smiles on their faces (and tears in their eyes). ;)

He certainly got a kick out of it, although I'm sure he was glad not to be sitting next to me. Those who were ran the risk of losing important body parts. :D

Remind me to check the seating chart for the next Litogether. There are a few body parts I wouldn't mind losing to a good cause. :devil: :D

Morning Molly and have a good day.

Sorry It took me so long to get back Red but work is a bitch lately. I can't wait to retire.

Tricia wonders in .... wonders how the Chicago thingy turned out.... as she goes to the baths to soak....:kiss:

Hey, Lusty one. Did you ever get the kitty tamed? :D

Nope, unfortunately the kitty was not a true Lion. Ah well. Arrived home to a pretty peeved pet pussycat as well. Evidently she doesn't like a long weekend relaxing at home by herself with all she can eat and drink.

Nope, unfortunately the kitty was not a true Lion. Ah well. Arrived home to a pretty peeved pet pussycat as well. Evidently she doesn't like a long weekend relaxing at home by herself with all she can eat and drink.

Most puddytats don't like that. They're independent as hell until you leave them on their own. Mine's still pissed at me. I left him with a dark and cloudy man and child whose only interest is her puppy. :eek:

Most puddytats don't like that. They're independent as hell until you leave them on their own. Mine's still pissed at me. I left him with a dark and cloudy man and child whose only interest is her puppy. :eek:

And the puppy, don't forget you not only brought that "thing" into "his" home but you left him alone with them, including the puppy.

Good evening Naked Party People. :D

It was great seeing some of you at the Litogether...I hope the rest of you can be there next year. It was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back