My Photos Transforned Into Erotic Art

sexybbw4u

Amateur Photographer
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Posts
277
My photos transforned into erotic art with a surrelalistic & rubenseque touch!!
 
Last edited:
My photos transforned into erotic art with a surrelalistic & rubenseque touch!!

Very nice. I particularly like the first one very fluid almost hypnotic with the flowing patterns and a great use of colours.
 
Yes, the first one is awesome. It is consistent in its level of abstraction. And it kind of sucks you into its world!

The other two, while interesting, exhibit a kind of jarring blend of realism and abstraction that didn't appeal to me. But maybe that's just me.
 
# 2 Removed...

I did not like #2 either.... so I will add another if you don't mind... love to hear your comments..... ;)
 
Last edited:
I created another erotic art photo... hope you like it... love to hear your comments...
 
Last edited:
I created another erotic art photo... hope you like it... love to hear your comments...


attachment.php

I like this a lot....good subject matter too!!!
 
I created another erotic art photo... hope you like it... love to hear your comments...
Hi, thanks for sharing. The art work you have created is great and very erotic. What software do you use? I want to create an avatar with something like you have done.
 
Hi, thanks for sharing. The art work you have created is great and very erotic. What software do you use? I want to create an avatar with something like you have done.

My software is a cheaper version of photoshop... you can make your avatar and many other cool things with your pix...
 
thank you... :devil:

Really like what you have done....... I use photoshop and image effects / filters quite a lot (for work)

- would love to work on one of yours (if you fancied another's perspective) and happy to reciprocate.
 
nice pictures

nice use of photo modifications likes colors likes mature full figured women
 
Back
Top