just curious : gratification of being a dom

Yes to each their own, although when a couple of submissives on the threads were talking about the fun to be had by willfully disobeying their Sirs and I was taken aback. I was all aghast and thinking why would you have a Sir to disobey him? Horrors! :p

I mean I am not a door mat by any means, I am an alpha sub. I am independent and take charge type of person in every day life. I naturally step up to the plate, I defend those weaker and have no issues with being assertive in many situations, even at times being aggressive.

However, when it comes to my Sir, I can be exquisitely submissive. *Cheshire grin* I know this because he told me so. :heart: Other times he says I am so alpha though, so I need to work on that. :eek: I don't mean to, it just comes out.

Back to the topic at hand, I do often wonder what gratification a Dom/Domme gets from the dynamic, it seems like so much work on their end. But then my Dom is a pleasure Dom and I feel very spoiled. :heart:

Serene One,

I am starting to feel a bit self conscious, as I have contributed my fair share to the thread jacking.

Before I back out, I just want to say thank you for embracing your vulnerability as well as my own and sharing your thoughts and feelings with me...

and for making me feel welcome, not like a stranger. *big hug* :rose:
 
If I may....

I don't enjoy brats. (That declaration felt absurdly necessary.) I'm simply not that sort of Dominant. Forcing someone to do something doesn't really get me off. And in the vein of the initial post, I suppose part of the thrill of being a Dominant is psychological, some of it is sexual. There's not line in the sand precluding either from being part of the Dominant experience. For me, the psychological thrill lies in the tease, the.... seduction. Not the bending over the knee and spanking. There's very little pleasure for me to be had there. Punishment, humiliation, sadism, not so much.

As described by a previous poster in slightly different words, it's watching my submissive slip tighter and tighter into my grasp, of her own free will. Dragging her kicking and screaming is no fun at all. But watching those soft whispered words (or those firm grips when necessary) take effect is 90% of the fun. One of my absolute favourite things to do with my submissive is to simply coax her into admitting her submission. To seduce her into submission, and to hear from her own lips the things she says to me when she's my primal little animal.

Perfect:heart::heart::heart:;)
 
I have always been very interested to know about the psychology of a dom.I mean, is this a sexual pleasure or just a psychological pleasure to dominate one? this question is particularly significant in case of virtual D/s relation, how can a master/mistress get fun when their subs follow their orders?well, I know that making one follow orders provides a sense of power ( i do believe that brain is the biggest sexual organ) .but then, roughly handling partner's body & making her follow orders are two different things according to me.I myself has come across different individuals who were very eager to dominate me.when I informed them that I am not a natural sub, rather they have to confront me first, all of them shied away.most of them admitted that they were not doms in real.They were just trying to vent their personal frustration out on me by using my masochist fantasies.
I have a few more questions to add to.does a dom is a dom in his real life?do doms just enact their roll to please their partners only or do they get real pleasure in torturing/humiliating?
I am not a sub but I do enjoy being forced to expose to stranger women, enthralling adventures per se.my fun lies in humiliation (not torture ) at hand of other women, obviously within the level of viability.all these started at my teenage when i was blackmailed by my female maid.she never made me serve her, she never got herself undressed.she used to touch me very rarely.her fun lied in humiliating & exposing me ( well at a later stage when i found out that I am a masochist, i started to enjoy my humiliation at her hands). it is quite obvious that her pleasure was complete psychological, kinda revenge sort of thing.obviously none of us were aware of bdsm at that age.

For me it's a natural way of thinking and feeling. My entire life I felt like I was submissive like every other woman. I figured sense they had the desire to please men, and they got turned on by it that I should feel the same way but I don't. It's a pleasure thing, and it is a way of life. It's all pyschological in my situation. I didn't just choose, to be a femdom, it just happened. No I don't choke men with scarfs, or blindfold them unless I respect them, they respect me and we both trust one another. No I don't whip guys with bull-whips or cause them pain unless they beg me for it, and it's a mutual agreement.

I don't get turned on by women humilating me, sometimes I get off to the idea of it, if my mans whispering stuff in my ear or something, but if I had to perform some of those tasks I know at first it would be a turn-on, but after it happened I wouldn't feel good, I would actually end up crying and it would fuck with my head and I would have to hospitalize myself agian for the 7th time. Women that are victums of rape don't do well with the humilation thing. Sometimes female rape victums are best suited in the top role, regardless of what gender the partner is, sometimes it's very respectful when a woman like you humbles herself for a woman like this, and worships her, and shows her respect.

It means your actually a good person underneath. And I admire the fact that your not afraid to put your fantasies out there in the open. It speaks volumes of you, and I hope you one day find the perfect dom/mistress for you.
 
I can't speak for anyone else, but a big part of what turns me on about being a dominant man is the honesty of it.

Let's face it -- in today's world, how often is a man allowed to be unreservedly and unabashedly sexual? In fact, how often is anyone?

When I first started fooling around with girls, I knew what I wanted to do, but I was reluctant to say it for fear of rejection, or ridicule, or worse. I knew I could get in a LOT of trouble if I was too insistent upon something I wanted to do.

On the other hand, I knew she had similar fears - a fear of being a slut, or being labeled a slut, or not being pretty/sexy/skilled enough.

But in a dominant/submissive relationship, neither of us has to worry about it. I tell her to get on her knees and take my cock in her mouth, and I don't have to worry about her telling me she doesn't really feel like it, because she has no choice, and she doesn't have to worry about me thinking she's a slut, because she has no choice.

Plus, I just get off telling a hot sexy lady to suck my cock. :)
 
For myself it's mostly psychological, it's the idea of having an individual willfully relinquish control. The unyielding trust they have in placing themselves in my hands to bring them reward and pleasure and resigning to punishment when those moments arise. The idea that they allowed themselves to be in my possession, because they can't bare to be without.

Using creativity and wit to devise new tasks to twist and alter the submissive's fantasies and desires to fulfill them yet surprise them and leaving them to wonder what can come next. Allowing my brain to access and unleash the depraved thoughts in my mind.

These reasons have caused me to explore more online now. As having a relationship with reduced physical contact changes the dynamics and relies heavily on the mental aspects. Of course only if both sides are honest and have trust.

The other side is being in control during rough physical sexual activity. Whether it's dictating the positions and ferocity, or if the submissive is comfortable placing them in vulnerable positions and using there body purely for my sexual gratification.
 
Back
Top