Eating my pussy

I may have stumbled into a man who just want to eat my pussy. Twice now he has stopped off at my house and gone down on my until I could barely walk him to the door. Are there really men who would just want to do this? If so and he is one of them, I can live with that until the total package comes along!

Love to do that!!! Nothing like a wet juicy pussy for me anytime!!

My ex wife says only thing s'd married me for lol. Any ladies in UK wanna test it o
ut lol

i would love to meet a woman, who i'd just meet, eat her pussy and leave, that's all i want from her, added bonus would be eating her lovers creampie.

If that was all ...

If eating a ladies pussy was all I ever got from a relationship .... it would be enough!!! Is there anything nicer? :D

Looks like it is only the cunning linguist men on here that seem to crave it.

The women are happy on other threads, or don't much care for what we have to offer or so it seems! :(

I may have stumbled into a man who just want to eat my pussy. Twice now he has stopped off at my house and gone down on my until I could barely walk him to the door. Are there really men who would just want to do this? If so and he is one of them, I can live with that until the total package comes along!

Wow this would be heaven for me!! Any women in the Niagara region wanting this should PM me immediately hehe

I seem to have a hard time finding men who like to go downtown too...my current man hardly ever goes there, it sucks!! I love being licked and sucked from behind, that way both my pussy and my ass can be played with. <sigh> I had a FWB a few years ago who LOVED to do that...I miss him sometimes... :rolleyes:

well i dont kow about the men around here, but this is one lady that loves going "down under". especially if it makes my lover hott......:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I seem to have a hard time finding men who like to go downtown too...my current man hardly ever goes there, it sucks!! I love being licked and sucked from behind, that way both my pussy and my ass can be played with. <sigh> I had a FWB a few years ago who LOVED to do that...I miss him sometimes... :rolleyes:

My favourite way to eat pussy is from behind. The woman on all fours on the bed..Me on the floor , kneeling...my face buried in her ass & pussy.
It's so primitive & feels so right!
*sigh*
Um I wish I could find a woman I could be a FWB for just to do this

:eek:....what?

I would have to agree. There don't seem to be a whole lot of guys up here (I've talked to Glory, we're from the same area) who enjoy eating pussy.

I've gotten offers for NSA cunnilingus from a few different guys but they're all in the UK, or Texas or somewhere out west.

I would have to agree. There don't seem to be a whole lot of guys up here (I've talked to Glory, we're from the same area) who enjoy eating pussy.

I've gotten offers for NSA cunnilingus from a few different guys but they're all in the UK, or Texas or somewhere out west.

We have a shortage of women in Alabama for some strange reason. The Gulf Coast as a whole, actually.

I'm not in Ohio, but an adjacent state. I can't imagine how a guy could not enjoy eating pussy. I would do it all day and night!

Lucky you! Such a turn on to have a guy wanting to do it at your feet!

I have a few question for you men...

1/ Hair? Trimmed? Shaven?

2/ Sitting on your face? Rimming? Such the juices out?

3/ Nose in it? Clean it up after sex? Spread any preservatives or treats on it?

4/ Lick?-- what direction.

Honest answers

Lucky you! Such a turn on to have a guy wanting to do it at your feet!

I have a few question for you men...

1/ Hair? Trimmed? Shaven? Doesn't matter.

2/ Sitting on your face? Rimming? Such the juices out? Definitely

3/ Nose in it? Clean it up after sex? Spread any preservatives or treats on it? Oh yes.

4/ Lick?-- what direction.
Every direction.

And my answer to the unanswered 5/ is, as long as you want me to.

I am a very lucky woman because my husband love giving oral.. and a lot of the time I have to pull him away or should I say push him away.. he gets so into it that he doesn't know when to stop... but hey I am not complaining..:D

Back