Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contents of one small packet of ketchup, when stepped on just right, can fly over the heads of a table full of kindergartners, with the exception of one small unlucky little boy who was in the "flight path", and spray the double doors of the lunch door with enough red splatters to require crime scene tape.

The contents of one small packet of ketchup, when stepped on just right, can fly over the heads of a table full of kindergartners, with the exception of one small unlucky little boy who was in the "flight path", and spray the double doors of the lunch door with enough red splatters to require crime scene tape.

Ah - you rumbled the secret. Rare stuff that ketchup, ain't it

That must have been something to see. . . . .

Crime scene tape, that's what the mustard is for. ;)

Ah - you rumbled the secret. Rare stuff that ketchup, ain't it

That must have been something to see. . . . .
Oddly enough, in a cafeteria filled with about fifty kids and a handful of adults, no one saw a thing until someone looked up and noticed the doors. Even the kindergartner didn't know he was bespeckled.

Crime scene tape, that's what the mustard is for. ;)
I'll suggest that to the custodian next time.

I do not understand my mother-in-law. In my family we all bring something to the meal and share. I offer to make the cake for my father-in-law's birthday. She agrees to make dinner. That was Friday. Today I talk to her and she won't make dinner unless I tell her what to make. I have no idea what you have in your cupboards! Fine. I'll bring the cake and I'll feed them dinner before I bring them over. What is my sister-in-law bringing? Nothing, and making no decisions either. So they are having dinner over there and we're expected to show up with the cake in an hour. It's like the Thanksgiving where she wasn't going to do anything unless my sister-in-law could come down. Thank God I'm not made to feel like a second tier child in my own family but I feel for my husband. Grrr.

I do not understand my mother-in-law. In my family we all bring something to the meal and share. I offer to make the cake for my father-in-law's birthday. She agrees to make dinner. That was Friday. Today I talk to her and she won't make dinner unless I tell her what to make. I have no idea what you have in your cupboards! Fine. I'll bring the cake and I'll feed them dinner before I bring them over. What is my sister-in-law bringing? Nothing, and making no decisions either. So they are having dinner over there and we're expected to show up with the cake in an hour. It's like the Thanksgiving where she wasn't going to do anything unless my sister-in-law could come down. Thank God I'm not made to feel like a second tier child in my own family but I feel for my husband. Grrr.

:D Show up with a box of cake mix and a can of frosting.

Every time I see this one personal trainer at the gym working boxing pads with her clients all I can think is, "Damn, that's hot." Well, that and I need a boxing coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back