Showing off my wife

Plain and Simple

To put it plain and simple, your wife is simply delectable. She has a gorgeous body, and I'd love to spend hours licking and sucking every inch of her, and attempt to count all her freckles along the way.

ohh yyeah

I love showing off my wife and love to hear what others think of her. I have been sharing her sexually for about a year now and greatly enjoying it.

what a nice ass would love to run my tongue right down the middle

Last edited:
More for you jerking pleasure :)

I hope everyone likes these next 5 shots ... I know I do! .. I would love to hear your thoughts. Enjoy, and happy jerking!

Last edited:
She is stunning. I would love for her to be shared with me.

Stunning woman. Thank you for sharing her. You're a lucky man. Hope we'll be seeing a lot more.

nothing like sexy panties on a sexy lady! These really get me going. Thanks for sharin.

Those are some of the sexest nipples I have ever seen. I envy u that u get to suck on them when ever u like

Those are some of the sexest nipples I have ever seen. I envy u that u get to suck on them when ever u like

For those ass lovers ...

Hope you enjoy jerking off to these great pics of my wife's wonderful ass .... look forward to hearing your comments ....

Last edited:
that spectacular ass!!!!!!

the only way that ass could be more spectacular is if it was right in front of me...and one question...does she like anal? it would be a shame to waste a great ass like that one....

the only way that ass could be more spectacular is if it was right in front of me...and one question...does she like anal? it would be a shame to waste a great ass like that one....

Regretfully .. she does not like anal .... but still a great ass! Love smacking it while doing her from behind.

very sexy

perhaps some public voyeurism might be a good way to share her

no underwear while shoe shopping for instance...

very sexy

perhaps some public voyeurism might be a good way to share her

no underwear while shoe shopping for instance...

Thanks .. and yeah, besides sharing her sexually, she ventures out often and either gives men peeks down her blouse or up her skirt while out and about in her daily life.

Indeed love her ass and it did get a rise out of me indeed. You are a lucky man.

Your wife is very sexy, love the ass series. Thanks to you both for sharing.

Hope you enjoy jerking off to these great pics of my wife's wonderful ass .... look forward to hearing your comments ....

I have missed this thread .. I don't HIF I did .. :eek: .. She has a Sweet Ass
and I have always had a Soft spot for Redheads !!!!!

attachment.php

I sure would Enjoy Her :cool: :devil:

Just gone throuh your thread and uour wife is awesomely delicious. Keep up the good work. I especially like the ass photos, does she like it from behind?

Just gone throuh your thread and uour wife is awesomely delicious. Keep up the good work. I especially like the ass photos, does she like it from behind?

Awesomely delicious .. yeah, that's her. And yes, she loves it from behind. And I love smacking that ass when I am giving it to her from behind.

Does she enjoy you showing herself off on Literotica?

Hopefully she'll share some of her daily life outings with us?

Back