The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Hershey's kisses on top and chocolate whipped cream?

. . . sounds like someone else I know . . . .

I'm not into milk chocolate, but shave some dark chocolate over the top--no chunks--and skip the whipped cream. Yummy stuff.

I'm not into milk chocolate, but shave some dark chocolate over the top--no chunks--and skip the whipped cream. Yummy stuff.

I have three kinds of dark chocolate at the moment. One plain, one with chili, the last with sea salt. Take your pick.

I find it helps settle my stomach after a full meal. Good stuff, but not sure if it's worth $3.50 a bar.

Make your own. Add a pinch of cayenne to chocolate milk, hot cocoa or to the chocolate you dip strawberries in.

I think I need to burn a hell of a lot of sage, lol

It's that bad, eh? You may need to start some morning workouts. If you do a good cardio workout in the morning, you sleep very well at night.

It really works. You may also wish to add (and this is something you can start right away) late afternoon or early evening walks. It relaxes the body and eases the mind.

That sounds awesome too - I think I'll be doing one of those later :)

A little aerobics goes a long way. I usually try to get in some kind of mild workout every day. Can't be too careful at our age. ;)

Evening nakeds and a *hug* for Molly. Packing clothes, charging electronics, picking up the apartment. I thought vacations were supposed to be relaxing? :p

Evening nakeds and a *hug* for Molly. Packing clothes, charging electronics, picking up the apartment. I thought vacations were supposed to be relaxing? :p

Ha! Who the hell ever told you that? :p

Have fun in California, John. I'll save a few pints of Rogue Ale for you when you get back.

'Night, Molly. Sleep well. :kiss:

Oh I missed Molly, :rose:. I think poor andy must have dropped off at last. (I find a good workout at bedtime helps too BTW. :devil:)

Hey, Willie, any of that chilli chocolate left? I have some chilli and chocolate sausages in my freezer, but today I think I'll hoick out some bolognese sauce I made a while back.

John, I recommend you not remove your shirt on the flight as if the women all rush to your side of the plane, it may cause the pilot problems. ;) LOL on the werewolves. What I like best are schloppy fantasy romances with long boots and lots of swashes to buckle. I seriously do write the werewolf stories as a feminist project, LOL, against some really weird ideas about how much sexier violence is if the man knocking you about is really really hairy, :rolleyes:. I am going to read your stories! I just have a bit of editing to do, and now that I've successfully published an article, I suppose I have to do another one, :mad:. I was just starting to think I could read social science books for fun instead of to write wretched papers.

Oh I missed Molly, :rose:. I think poor andy must have dropped off at last. (I find a good workout at bedtime helps too BTW. :devil:)

Hey, Willie, any of that chilli chocolate left? I have some chilli and chocolate sausages in my freezer, but today I think I'll hoick out some bolognese sauce I made a while back.

John, I recommend you not remove your shirt on the flight as if the women all rush to your side of the plane, it may cause the pilot problems. ;) LOL on the werewolves. What I like best are schloppy fantasy romances with long boots and lots of swashes to buckle. I seriously do write the werewolf stories as a feminist project, LOL, against some really weird ideas about how much sexier violence is if the man knocking you about is really really hairy, :rolleyes:. I am going to read your stories! I just have a bit of editing to do, and now that I've successfully published an article, I suppose I have to do another one, :mad:. I was just starting to think I could read social science books for fun instead of to write wretched papers.

Good evening, Duchess :rose:

Yes, the balance of the plane is important. But maybe I'll remove it while playing some Microsoft Flight Simulator. Then again...perhaps not right before my flight. My landings don't always go so well. Then again, that happens when you try to land a Boeing 747 at a small county airport. :D

I'll admit, I've only done a small bit with the werewolves though one of the main characters is a half-lycan. But I threw in a succubus and dragoness as well to spice things up. :devil:

The curse of success, right? You did a great job and now they want you to do it again. :rolleyes: Reading social science books does sound fun though.

Yes, the balance of the plane is important. But maybe I'll remove it while playing some Microsoft Flight Simulator. Then again...perhaps not right before my flight. My landings don't always go so well. Then again, that happens when you try to land a Boeing 747 at a small county airport. :D

I'll admit, I've only done a small bit with the werewolves though one of the main characters is a half-lycan. But I threw in a succubus and dragoness as well to spice things up. :devil:

The curse of success, right? You did a great job and now they want you to do it again. :rolleyes: Reading social science books does sound fun though.

I :heart: social sciences! How pathetic. I go into lectures and say, Oh My God, you have GOT to read this thrilling book on quantitative analysis! It's so-o-o sexy. I love quantitative analysis because I don't really understand it, I'm an expert in qualitative. I love it when people say technical things and I don't know what they're talking about. It's quite sad that I've started to understand the car. I used to like saying, "and the wishy washy wiper thing goes where, dahlink?" but now I just say: "I must fill up the water bottle again," in a businesslike voice. LOL. (I put a bit of a purr in it, to make up for the businesslikeness, mind ;))

OK, the dragoness has me. I was going to read your stories anyway! but I definitely will read the one with the half-lycan and the dragoness.

Hey, one of my chapters is on the very verge of Hotness! Chapt 1 was hot, and I rushed on here to celebrate so of course someone hurriedly went and gave it a 1 or something, LOL. By now the whingy serious werewolf fans have mostly cleared out and I get comments saying: OMG, so-and-so is a pig! How could he have done that? I love it that the readers are so sucked in to the story, it's the best compliment.
:rose: the Anonymice!

I :heart: social sciences! How pathetic. I go into lectures and say, Oh My God, you have GOT to read this thrilling book on quantitative analysis! It's so-o-o sexy. I love quantitative analysis because I don't really understand it, I'm an expert in qualitative. I love it when people say technical things and I don't know what they're talking about. It's quite sad that I've started to understand the car. I used to like saying, "and the wishy washy wiper thing goes where, dahlink?" but now I just say: "I must fill up the water bottle again," in a businesslike voice. LOL. (I put a bit of a purr in it, to make up for the businesslikeness, mind ;))

OK, the dragoness has me. I was going to read your stories anyway! but I definitely will read the one with the half-lycan and the dragoness.

Hey, one of my chapters is on the very verge of Hotness! Chapt 1 was hot, and I rushed on here to celebrate so of course someone hurriedly went and gave it a 1 or something, LOL. By now the whingy serious werewolf fans have mostly cleared out and I get comments saying: OMG, so-and-so is a pig! How could he have done that? I love it that the readers are so sucked in to the story, it's the best compliment.
:rose: the Anonymice!

Hehe, I'll start talking more technical then. Just finished a system backup on my external hard drive which I shall keep offsite. I do love my PC, quad core processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM.....am I making you hot yet? :devil:

I will admit that my first chapter could really use some improvement, but my later ones are a lot better in my opinion.

I'll go ahead and give yours a 5 star.

Hehe, I'll start talking more technical then. Just finished a system backup on my external hard drive which I shall keep offsite. I do love my PC, quad core processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM.....am I making you hot yet? :devil:

I will admit that my first chapter could really use some improvement, but my later ones are a lot better in my opinion.

I'll go ahead and give yours a 5 star.

LOL, no don't worry! You have enough packing to do. I just like it being there on the very edge - 4.49.

You always make me hot, you :devil:. Stop it, stop it! quad core, what was that? Ooh, don't say it again! :p:p:p. I'm trying to do the French toast here! Some for anna, some for you.

Don't break too many hearts in Cali, now.

LOL, no don't worry! You have enough packing to do. I just like it being there on the very edge - 4.49.

You always make me hot, you :devil:. Stop it, stop it! quad core, what was that? Ooh, don't say it again! :p:p:p. I'm trying to do the French toast here! Some for anna, some for you.

Don't break too many hearts in Cali, now.

Mmm, french toast...*drools*....errr. :eek:

Ok, new song addiction. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM At least it's a good song to pack to, and the city featured in the video may be another reason I like it. ;) The cat's seem to know something's up. They see the suitcases out and are going crazy....well...crazier than usual. Will be sure to give them both cuddles before heading out the door.

Anna, I'm going to be trying out some HDR photography while I'm out there. Got software loaded on my laptop so I should be able to do the post work there. I'll send you the end results. :rose:

Oh dear, I got all technical again. :devil:

Reading social science books does sound fun though.

I'm a fan of the Flight Sim, too. Which version do you use?
Landing a 747 at any airport is tricky.

Hehe, I'll start talking more technical then. Just finished a system backup on my external hard drive which I shall keep offsite. I do love my PC, quad core processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM.....am I making you hot yet?

Which Windows version do you use?
How well does the Flt Sim handle multi-processors ?
Or 64bit ?

If this is getting too technical for local conversation
please drop me a PM when you have the time.

Dragoness ????
Oh dear me. We have some explaining to do. . .

I'm a fan of the Flight Sim, too. Which version do you use?
Landing a 747 at any airport is tricky.

Or 64bit ?

If this is getting too technical for local conversation
please drop me a PM when you have the time.

Dragoness ????
Oh dear me. We have some explaining to do. . .

Easier at a big airport like Sea-Tac or Heathrow, but my attempts are usually at Bowers Field in Ellensburg. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowers_Airport I can do if I approach really low and slow down enough to stall the plane right before landing.

I'm currently running Windows 7 (64bit) and MS Flight Sim X. The first service pack unlocks multicore support and it also supports DirectX 11. FSX is built as a 32bit app, but the second service pack allows it to access more memory. But it's still a resource heavy of a program. 15+gb of hard drive space and if you want to max out the details you'll need a decent system, especially if flying in the city environments.

Anna, I'm going to be trying out some HDR photography while I'm out there. Got software loaded on my laptop so I should be able to do the post work there. I'll send you the end results. :rose:

Oh dear, I got all technical again. :devil:

Handley_Page said:
Or 64bit ?

Ooh, boys, keep talking. :p:p:p

BTW I have a secret plan. I am going to wash the car! I expect lots of help. You can leave your jeans off for this one, cuz it's going to be done like this :devil:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSmSXblWRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back