Creative musings

I know that all women’s bodies are beautiful and exquisite.. but yours, my dear, just... wow.
Thank you, you are right, all women shine.
Perfect pose and just a hint of what’s on offer.
Barely anything
Mouth-watering...
Swallow or you'll make a mess
Stunning beautiful, it’s the combination of those pics with your words though, that really inspires, xx
It's my creative outlet.

how lusciously sexy!
Thank you
MissWannie, WOW! What a beautiful photo!
A touch dark but you might not want too much of an eyeful

A few fences down on the farm property so a good days work helping to set everything right, then attach the scrub cutter and put in fire breaks around the paddocks.
We had a mid afternoon skinny dip up in the top dam, but I still feel like a nice hot bath to ease out some less used muscles. Plenty of room for another in the bath so come on in when you are ready.
You look really yummy just standing there under the shower head, not so soft either. I wait for you to have shampoo on your hair and and once unsighted, lean forward, cup your balls and take you into my mouth. "Fuuuuuuuck" says the unsighted giant above, greatly pleasing me with his reaction. "Sure, when you are ready."
attachment.php
Just deliciously revealing a little treasure. Can we all hop in the bath with you?

A few fences down on the farm property so a good days work helping to set everything right, then attach the scrub cutter and put in fire breaks around the paddocks.
We had a mid afternoon skinny dip up in the top dam, but I still feel like a nice hot bath to ease out some less used muscles. Plenty of room for another in the bath so come on in when you are ready.
You look really yummy just standing there under the shower head, not so soft either. I wait for you to have shampoo on your hair and and once unsighted, lean forward, cup your balls and take you into my mouth. "Fuuuuuuuck" says the unsighted giant above, greatly pleasing me with his reaction. "Sure, when you are ready."
attachment.php
I agree with Annie......mouth watering! Gorgeous!

attachment.php

So damn sexy:devil:

When boarding the underground we were reminded to mind that gap,seeing that bath ready photo gives that warning a new delicious meaning.
Who is the other party that you had the skinny dip with?

You great perv. Just skinnydipping in the dam, it was hubby in the bath for playtime. The reverse will never happen.
No implications of bath play, I was merely admiring that you are all casual enough to swim together. That's a good way to be.

A number of years ago while based in Asia, I worked on a creative campaign for a Japanese consumer goods company. Their soaps and personal items division had a premium brand which was stagnant in sales and needed a kick. We were brought in to assess their sales patterns and come up with a new viral campaign.
Their ladies grooming products were not getting off the ground. Japanese ladies were still of the a touch up now and again but keep it all natural thinking and you don't bring any soap products into the bath as you reheat and share it with others. Their curved handle ladies razors and shaving foam were and still are the absolute best for getting everything, but even with higher and higher cut swimsuits coming into fashion there was not any traction.
So we created 606 Day, 6th of June, the day when you should shave it off to be summer ready. 606 worked in all types of date formats and the Japanese character for 6 looks like a lady standing with legs apart. The western 6 represented legs and arse. 0 obviously represents a hairless visible pussy.
They liked the crazy approach and we took the concept to a test audience. Very cheeky they said but it resonated. Make it a campaign, put it into gift packs you could buy for spouses, friends, double dare challenges, etc.
But then the next refined test audience said from there was some confusion. From their test products and attempts, their mirror view back at them said 616, a newly visible slit, but not the 0. Should we make it the 16th June instead and rebrand? Our argument was that you might be a 616 but you would be pretty pleased with the way you looked so your 616 would soon become a 606. Lets go with the aspiration.
The campaign was bogged down on the 606 vs 616. We had to run some test audiences to clear this up. We would have movie theaters full of test audiences view a series of images of closed vs open ladies to decide whether it was going to be 616 vs 606.
We put together a group of casuals, Japanese and other nationalities, and explained that for their day fee we wanted them to shave and then be photographed for the deciding test audience. We had lots of fun and some pretty nice ladies going from a 1 to a 0 in the process. We assessed the results and really needed an outstanding 0 to win the campaign go ahead. We had invested a lot of money into getting the pitch and progressing to this stage but needed to win them over to get the cheque or else we were in for some tough times ahead.
It was late and no matter how we arranged the sequence I didn't think we would convince them to not default to 616. Desperate times call for solutions so I knew that in the mood I was definitely a 606 girl. I had to win them over. So I sat in a hot bath, made sure I was smooth and then let my mind take its course. I could feel myself puffing up and getting all relaxed and open, then sat in front of the camera and took the photos. I just kept thinking how big the screen was going to make me and I just kept getting pinker and a definite 606.
The next afternoon we had the screen test. I had been on edge all day and then finally the lights went down with 400 people there. Typical of Japan after the vision of each person was shown they gave a round of applause. Polite applause for the natural ladies we showed first. Better applause for the first of the shavers with just their lips bare, even between the 1 and the 0's. Stronger applause for the full bare ladies, still even. Mine was coming up soon. Noone else knew in there who the identities were so but the none the less there was minor flooding going on in my pants. Finally the test audience saw my smooth pink in full cinema size and started applauding. I didn't even have to touch myself.
The votes were collected. 606 had won the day.

And that's why we celebrate 606 day today. The slogan ran for a few years and did its job very well.

Happy 606 day...

attachment.php

And from now on every time I think of 606, I will salivate..

Teasing with the top seam of the bra, the sensations brought her nipples back to attention. "Last day in a bra for a while, be good and then you are free for a few weeks" Talking to your body, a sign of madness?
Not really, every part was her, but at the same time, every part had its own sensitivities and quirks so not a strange concept.
Day dreaming of pleasurable sensations were only going to make it hard on the girls to go into confinement. Perhaps a lighter bra after all and let them stand out.

attachment.php

Teasing with the top seam of the bra, the sensations brought her nipples back to attention. "Last day in a bra for a while, be good and then you are free for a few weeks" Talking to your body, a sign of madness?
Not really, every part was her, but at the same time, every part had its own sensitivities and quirks so not a strange concept.
Day dreaming of pleasurable sensations were only going to make it hard on the girls to go into confinement. Perhaps a lighter bra after all and let them stand out.

attachment.php

I really enjoy seeing and helping this happen, love the way they grow and harden. Breasts are really amazing. Absolutely love them.
You share yours beautifully, as well as the rest that you kindly share.
A fan of yours

attachment.php

Another stellar image, so erotic, with a little story as bonus. Well done, girlfriend!

attachment.php
And once again you capture the erotic with a simple act. I really enjoy this thread. Color this time is the perfect medium. So delectable in close-up

attachment.php

I would love a lick or two. :heart:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2060036&stc=1&d=1545356772

Your nipples should never be confined. Keep them free and sensitive

I really enjoy seeing and helping this happen, love the way they grow and harden. Breasts are really amazing. Absolutely love them.
You share yours beautifully, as well as the rest that you kindly share.
A fan of yours
They have free reign, definitely a mind of their own.
Another stellar image, so erotic, with a little story as bonus. Well done, girlfriend!
Thanks sweetheart.
And once again you capture the erotic with a simple act. I really enjoy this thread. Color this time is the perfect medium. So delectable in close-up
I like them up close, kind of in your face
I would love a lick or two. :heart:
They prefer sucking, licking just primes them for a bit more
Your nipples should never be confined. Keep them free and sensitive
They spend most of the time doing their own thing. They can just behave themselves for a short time in the firm ones.

Perhaps you would let someone use the posts in this thread to create a story. It is a bit of a cross over thread as it stands, it would be fun to see as text only interpretation.

Perhaps you would let someone use the posts in this thread to create a story. It is a bit of a cross over thread as it stands, it would be fun to see as text only interpretation.
Well, if someone wants to then I suppose let's see what the results are. It would be curious being a third person but then, I will try most things twice.

Back