What do you NEED right now?

A hug would be nice.

funny-big-hug-clipart-1.jpg
 
A head on my shoulder.
A hand on my chest.
Soft hair to run my fingers though.
An ear to whisper into.

Sweet dreams.
 
All adults need at least one good fucking and one solid nap a day. I am in need of both.
 
A real edit feature for Lit profiles. It's on my X-mas wish list but I think I've been more naughty than nice this year...errr...decade....err...century...well, ok, lifetime...:devil:
 
Plp.... I'll provide in PM in a few hours. I ended up giving an impromptu sex ed toy lesson to a group of co workers. You'd have to understand WHERE i am for it to be as funny as it is... but a highlight that had Grumps falling out of his chair unable to make noise is that i had to explain what a clitoris is .... to a biology teacher. .... hint.... I'm not in the western world. Yeah. I've got your laugh needs covered.


Until then:
At a professional development workshop they had us doing a discipline style questionnaire and they had one answer set incorrectly so a form of "positive discipline" was cane ing" .... to which one dude says " that cant be right" ... my reply before I could stop myself " depends on what KIND of school you teach in... speak for yourself." I had to get up and RUN I was gonna lose it so bad.... funnier part is he knows about me so he 100% got the joke and he was redder than a tomato. Lol. *** awesome***
 
Back
Top