What's He or She Saying?

th



"Did you just text me a picture of your cock you fucking pervert?!!"
 

"Wow. That perv can see straight into my apartment. Okay, but I'm not giving up fucking on the couch for him. He'll just have to buy more lube and get used to it."

(Damn, that is one attractive woman. I think I spent ten minutes just staring at her ass. "Dear Santa, please make this women move into the apartment across from me. Thanks!")
 
512350af2c3c94c259fcb36be4f71e08.png




"Who cares about Maxim.......I just want to be hot enough to be on Liz's "What's He Or She Saying" thread. More guys see that than Maxim"
 
MVAWRRDl.jpg


"Hmmm, what vile, disgusting, deliciously naughty things am I going to
make you do to me today my pretty little pet? Let's see ...."
 
Last edited:
512350af2c3c94c259fcb36be4f71e08.png




"Who cares about Maxim.......I just want to be hot enough to be on Liz's "What's He Or She Saying" thread. More guys see that than Maxim"

:D

"Hi Liz. Can I be on your "What's He or She Saying?" thread please? I have a very, very
naughty potty mouth that's all yours if you like."


:D
 
th



"Every year you ask me and every year it's still not FUNNY!
NO I DONT WANT TO SEE SANTA'S SACK! Maybe if it didn't hang to your knees "
 
lkj957y.jpg



"Oh hey, you're David's wife right? Hi, I'm his old girlfriend, Danni. Nice to finally meet you."

:eek: :mad:
 
Last edited:
ME: "Oh really? He never mentioned this his old friend "Danny" was actually his
smoking fucking hot ex-girlfriend who's what? ten years younger than me."
:mad:
 
Last edited:
daily_picdump_1699_640_44.jpg


Sorry kids... Santa needs to take a one hour break to check this wannabe elf's potential.
 
Last edited:
th


Welcome nephew... I'm looking forward to spending some
quality time w/ you this Christmas...
 

"Merry Christmas to you too, Billy. I see college is helping someone come
out of their shell a little. But if you don't let go of my ass I'm going to tell
your mother. And if that doesn't work, I'm going to tell my husband."
:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top