New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Oh na na na....na na na na....hip swirl...shuffle....
just dancing through your head. ....uh....thread..... (auto correct knows my wishes so well:rolleyes:)
 
Hey...your absence is noted and you are missed. Come back to your waiting fans. And friends. Unless you are busy with sheer happiness over there somewhere...xx
 
So long, and thanks for all the fish. I'm done posting for a while, but feel free to drop me a PM or email, I'm still checking in here occasionally and might respond. I appreciate all the love each and every one of you has sent my way over the past 7 years and many threads.
 
So long, and thanks for all the fish. I'm done posting for a while, but feel free to drop me a PM or email, I'm still checking in here occasionally and might respond. I appreciate all the love each and every one of you has sent my way over the past 7 years and many threads.

:( You will be missed but I appreciate all the photos QSco, happy trails! :rose:
 
Your pictures are fantastic, your picture taking skills are amazing, but above all, you are a kind, sweet soul. Remember that. :heart:
 
Thank you sooooo much for everything that you have shared here. From the (scorching hot as fuck) sexiness to your wit and humor. Miss YOU already... but hope to catch you lurking every now and then. Big big hugs and the wettest naughty kisses for you, my sexy as fuck friend. HEART you!!!!
 
My misfortune not to have had the chance to know you better. I wish you the best. Have a good life...:rose:
 
Am I confused?

Wait. I thought is said QSco was posting more pictures so Imran over here wicked fast and I see nothing!!!!! Help. Redo please. You have been seriously missed hot sexy man!!!!
 
Back
Top