Older Trans "Boys" (Men) and Admirers

I have a lot of pics posted in the Crossdressing thread on the Fetish and Sexuality board, but here are a few I took this morning. :kiss:

Attachments

• DSC06558_opt.jpg
    DSC06558_opt.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC06554_opt.jpg
    DSC06554_opt.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC06570_opt.jpg
    DSC06570_opt.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 382
I have a lot of pics posted in the Crossdressing thread on the Fetish and Sexuality board, but here are a few I took this morning. :kiss:

Agree thanks, and will certainly follow up your postings on Crossdressing thrread X

Me

People who contribute and/or look at this thread, thanks X
More than a year ago I left Lit, stayed a member, but tried to destroy all my posts and pictures. To be honest I had a breakdown. Not really to do with Lit. I had a really good friend, still have, who left Lit too and helped me. But any disagreements were as much me as anything anybody on here did.

Have come back, made peace with two wonderful people, and there is no one I feel bad about on here. I am so happy about this I keep crying. Reconciliation, sorting differences, it is so good, thanks so much you two.

Anyone who does not want to talk with me that is OK, but please no hard feelings
Anyway, I failed to destroy all pics, some are still around on all threads. I am an older, very much older CD, so have put here a link to some of them. I would re-post to Crossdressers and I may take some more if I get more confident; but the pictures on that thread are so much better than those of me.

What am sexually ?
Part of me is very feminine, but I am also wanting to stay male. I guess I am a Bi sexual man, who if he was younger and less mentally beaten up might move towards being transgender. But I am a wreck in my head, at least I know that and function as best I can. I love sex, but am sometimes so beaten up inside I cannot get erect. Other times I am erect a lot.
I am just a series of contradictions, but at least not suicidal now.

Thanks for reading, I know I am just one of many with mental issues, the pics :

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=814659

Normal Service Resumed

Vicki Richter (a thousand kisses) and Holly Sweet

Attachments

• VRHS1.jpg
    VRHS1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 366
  • HSVR2.jpg
    HSVR2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 235
  • VRHS3.jpg
    VRHS3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 298
  • VRHS4.jpg
    VRHS4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 344
More than a year ago I left Lit, stayed a member, but tried to destroy all my posts and pictures. To be honest I had a breakdown. Not really to do with Lit. I had a really good friend, still have, who left Lit too and helped me. But any disagreements were as much me as anything anybody on here did.

Have come back, made peace with two wonderful people, and there is no one I feel bad about on here. I am so happy about this I keep crying. Reconciliation, sorting differences, it is so good, thanks so much you two.

Anyone who does not want to talk with me that is OK, but please no hard feelings
Anyway, I failed to destroy all pics, some are still around on all threads. I am an older, very much older CD, so have put here a link to some of them. I would re-post to Crossdressers and I may take some more if I get more confident; but the pictures on that thread are so much better than those of me.

What am sexually ?
Part of me is very feminine, but I am also wanting to stay male. I guess I am a Bi sexual man, who if he was younger and less mentally beaten up might move towards being transgender. But I am a wreck in my head, at least I know that and function as best I can. I love sex, but am sometimes so beaten up inside I cannot get erect. Other times I am erect a lot.

Well done for making it through the other side.

hi

Well done for making it through the other side.

your post was emotional.i think u r what u r. suicide etc is nonsense idea of a coward.get up live life the way u want.we atleast a million or more of lit frnds are with you.share care and rejoice.

your post was emotional.i think u r what u r. suicide etc is nonsense idea of a coward.get up live life the way u want.we atleast a million or more of lit frnds are with you.share care and rejoice.

You are right, thanks X
Upwards on onwards XXX

What am sexually ?

Richfun aka Rachel: well said & welcome back friend!!

You guys are too kind :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC06346_opt.jpg
    DSC06346_opt.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC06565_opt.jpg
    DSC06565_opt.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC06563_opt.jpg
    DSC06563_opt.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 292
Back