Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

I blame the tiny keyboard on my blackberry combined with freezing fingers! :D
Well, that's my excuse!
Why has this thread been moved? It will die on the playground!

why should it die just because it's in the PG?

the UK Online Directory has been going since May 2001; it has 610,370 posts and 4,895,660 views. It is the single most popular thread of it's kind on Lit.

why should it die just because it's in the PG?

the UK Online Directory has been going since May 2001; it has 610,370 posts and 4,895,660 views. It is the single most popular thread of it's kind on Lit.

It gets buried on PG, it is such a fast moving board, this is down to page 12 in no time. The PM asshattery got moved here from How To, I haven't seen it since :(

It gets buried on PG, it is such a fast moving board, this is down to page 12 in no time. The PM asshattery got moved here from How To, I haven't seen it since :(

Well I always come from a link, but I can see it would be hard to get new people.

chance would be a fine thing. fulfilling my employment obligations tho unfortunately....

if only! would much rather be sitting in a pool somewhere with a margarita enjoying some sunshine!

yeah it has to be somewhere really sunny. Over here than a nice chilled white wine or pimms and lemonade will do just nicely! *looks out window* oh, not summer yet... right....

Back