Men In Lingerie

I will be rainy today so a day at home. So I have put on a black garter belt, beige stockings, black panties, a cream white skirt and a blue sleeveless satin top. So that will be a nice day :)

Bear, that's sounds so wonderful. Have a really nice time. X x

Went shopping

I went shopping this morning. Bough 3 pairs of sheer pantyhoses, a white miniskirt (it's a killer ...) and another skirt made of very thin and silky material. Very soft on the clit :)

I went shopping this morning. Bough 3 pairs of sheer pantyhoses, a white miniskirt (it's a killer ...) and another skirt made of very thin and silky material. Very soft on the clit :)

Sounds as if you had a very successful days shopping. Hope you will post a few pics of you in your new hot gear. X

Sounds as if you had a very successful days shopping. Hope you will post a few pics of you in your new hot gear. X
Will sure do when it's cooler and can wear stockings. Ordered some very frilly things by mail too and it should arrive next week.

Sounds fabulous...soooo envious

Yes, I do

I have dressed on and off since I was 8 or 9 hrs old...I remember pre-cum way before cum! I've had a couple of cheap wigs, and have experimented with makeup when my wife was out of town, but 99% has always been just lingerie, pantyhose, garter belt and nylons or fishnets. I can't explain why I feel so sexy, but I do. Like most boys, I started with my mothers nightgowns, negligees, girdles and bras. She was blonde, sexy, probably a little bit of an exhibitionist, and I worked hard to catch every glimpse of her that I could. She was voluptuous at about 5'4", 140ish, huge pink nipples and a light brown bush. My younger sister and I shared a bedroom across the hall from my parents, and my dad traveled a couple days every week...and my mom entertained other men after she thought we were sleeping, I remember laying there listening to her get fucked and masturbaring, and my little sister would too. At that age, I didn't really understand but it sounded like it felt good, and I associated her lingerie with those sounds and the pleasure I imagined. I would dress in her things and jerk for as long as I had, wearing her garter belt and nylons...and I still like that look and feeling. When I look at myself in the mirror, I see a feminine image lookimg back at me, and that's why I dress, to feel feminine, sexy and desirable.

I have dressed on and off since I was 8 or 9 hrs old...I remember pre-cum way before cum! I've had a couple of cheap wigs, and have experimented with makeup when my wife was out of town, but 99% has always been just lingerie, pantyhose, garter belt and nylons or fishnets. I can't explain why I feel so sexy, but I do. Like most boys, I started with my mothers nightgowns, negligees, girdles and bras. She was blonde, sexy, probably a little bit of an exhibitionist, and I worked hard to catch every glimpse of her that I could. She was voluptuous at about 5'4", 140ish, huge pink nipples and a light brown bush. My younger sister and I shared a bedroom across the hall from my parents, and my dad traveled a couple days every week...and my mom entertained other men after she thought we were sleeping, I remember laying there listening to her get fucked and masturbaring, and my little sister would too. At that age, I didn't really understand but it sounded like it felt good, and I associated her lingerie with those sounds and the pleasure I imagined. I would dress in her things and jerk for as long as I had, wearing her garter belt and nylons...and I still like that look and feeling. When I look at myself in the mirror, I see a feminine image lookimg back at me, and that's why I dress, to feel feminine, sexy and desirable.

Lovely account of how you started dressing. Love reading about the early days when someone suddenly starts wearing femme gear. Thanks for sharing it.

White skirt

A white skirt with fancy stockings this morning.

Last edited:
Dress and fisnnets

Long lacy dress with fishnets.

Last edited:
No skirt Friday

No skirt Friday for you.

Last edited:
Back