Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 08-14-2017, 06:11 AM   #26
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

Kyo shot daggers into Shigures back as the dog skittered off to the phone. "Do I look like a freaking butler to you?"

He stood up and stretched his arm like he often did when he was tense. "Fine, whatever, I'll get it."

As the knocking grew louder, he looked at the door and shouted, "Alright already, I'm coming you damned impatient... " his voice trailed off as he opened the door to Alectra. His heart pounded hard in his chest. 'Dammit, she.. she's beautiful...'

"Who the hell are you?" He demanded with all the charm of a baby viper. "I mean... uh... Shigure's in the kitchen, I'll get him for you."

Where can you find me? Insert Clever Title Here | Strong Arms (pic request) | Jack & Shiva's Gallery | My Stories | Fruits Basket RP

Please note that I am not your cum dumpster, neither your solace, nor your outlet. The only thing I can offer you is my friendship, and that you'll have to earn.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:21 AM   #27
ShouldaSaidDiMaggio
Really Experienced

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Shigure barked into the receiver.

"You're outside, Hatori? The girl's with you, right? Never mind, I'm coming out there."

Shigure headed toward his front room while muttering about fancy new phones.

There he saw Kyu making a fool of himself in front of Alectra, who turned out to be significantly more pretty than anyone had told him.

He didn't see Hatori anywhere, but assumed he was nearby.

"Welcome," he said, pouring on the charm, "you must be Alectra".

He stepped up next to Kyu, bowed deeply and proceeded to give his distant female relative a firm hug, relishing the opportunity to do so without having anyone turn into anything.

Letting go after an only slightly inappropriate amount of time, he took a small step back.

"Alectra, this is Kyu, and, Kyu, this enchanting young lady is Alectra Sohma."

He winked at Kyu.

"Why don't you two get acquainted while I make some tea?"

He disappeared back into the kitchen and found a nearly empty bag of instant green tea and four mostly clean cups.

Smiling, he filled a kettle with water and placed it on the range.

Old 08-14-2017, 11:02 AM   #28
AlectraDevlani
Experienced

Alectra blinked when the door opened and just stood there, blinking rapidly for a few seconds before realizing she was making a fool out of her own self. Right then Shigure came out and hugged her, for a long time and she sighed, looking at him like 'Really?' Then when he introduced them Alectra lowered her head and bowed before speaking in a soft and light voice. "Nice to meet you. As Shigure just said I'm Alectra Sohma. I will be living here starting today, hope you don't mind" Alectra then went inside, barefoot anyway and took her bag with her, sitting down by the table since Shigure said he was making tea. Then Alectra's eyes went back to the orange haired boy Kyo. He was handsome that was for sure, tall, but not bulky, and he didn't try to act nice just cause she was a visitor. At least that was there. Alectra then sighed again, almost in her own world, something she did quite often, being alone most of the time.

Though Hatori had been living with her when she was younger, when she was about 16 he had left though he did visit once every month. But that was one day out of 30-31 days. Except for February, that had only 28 days usually. Alectra wondered though right then if Kyo would warm up to her, it would be nice to have a friend that looked to be about her age. Alectra had never had a friend, unless you counted Hatori, which was more like a father to her, so you really couldn't. Alectra then brought her fingers to the sapphire on her necklace, still in her own world until someone spoke.

Last edited by AlectraDevlani : 08-14-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old 08-14-2017, 02:43 PM   #29
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

"What do you mean you're gonna live here? Did that damned rat set this up? No, I bet it's even worse than that. Akito did this, didn't he?"

Kyo begun to act agitated, but calmed down a little when he noticed Alectra staring off distantly. He frowned a little when the memory of Tohru hit him.

'No wonder they want her to live here. They think I need someone to tame me.'

His orange eyes darted across her figure as Shigure hugged her, and he quickly cast his gaze uncomfortably to the floor.

"Shigure, you can let her go, already. I get it, she's cursed just like us."

He heard a rustling outside with his keen cat ears and looked to the source.

"Is that you, Hatori? You better have some answers! What's this all about?"

Where can you find me? Insert Clever Title Here | Strong Arms (pic request) | Jack & Shiva's Gallery | My Stories | Fruits Basket RP

Please note that I am not your cum dumpster, neither your solace, nor your outlet. The only thing I can offer you is my friendship, and that you'll have to earn.

Last edited by light_shiva : 08-14-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #30
AlectraDevlani
Experienced

Alectra frowns and then sighs, looking directly at Kyo. "I see, do you not want me here that bad? I guess I can go, but I thought at least here I would be accepted, I wanted to come here. See I've been cooped up in a house all by myself all my life, except for Hatori. Now Akito says I can go, but I don't know anyone except Hatori so I thought maybe I could live here, get to know some people and not be so lonely." Alectra gets a sad look, smiling just slightly. "I guess that was wrong. Even worse than being a cat, I'm not even in the original zodiac story. I guess I am a freak." Alectra then comes out of it, and shakes her head. "Sorry, I will go if that is truly what you want but really, I would like to stay. Sorry for being so brazen when I first came, I thought that I would be welcome here at least, sorry for just assuming that." Alectra then lowers her head, memories going through her head, from when she was very little, and pain goes through her eyes at remembering what happened. The pain, being called a freak, something that should have never been born.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #31
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

"Awww jeeze you don't gotta be all dramatic like that. Next thing I know you'll be kicking in doors like Kagura does..."

Kyo stopped mid-sentence and scanned the room looking worried.

"She's not here too, is she?"

He turned his gaze back to the sad-looking girl.

"You're not anymore of a freak than the rest of us are. You don't have to go."

Old 08-14-2017, 04:39 PM   #32
AlectraDevlani
Experienced

Alectra giggled as Kyo said about Kagura and remembers the one time she had visited Alectra. "Yeah, I remember the one time she broke my door, it seems to be a hobby maybe? Also no she is not with me, the only one with me is Hatori. Actually I only saw Kagura the once and that was wiped from her memory." Alectra sighed again and dazed off once more. Alectra remembered Hatori saying when she was older that originally he had only been her guardian because he was the one that could remove memories, but that he had grown fond of her. Alectra then got to thinking it was probably from Hatori that she got her soft speaking. Alectra then looked back at Kyo. "Oh by the way, I can cook pretty good ramen, and can clean if that makes my living here any easier. I may not be able to cook much besides ramen but I could learn to. I don't really know much of this world though. This is really the first time I've been outside that house. Even Kagura had been caught quickly after finding me." Alectra then stopped talking, slightly blushing and lowering her head slightly. "Sorry, even though my voice is light I talk way too much."

Old 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #33
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better

Hatori walks in.

"Well, I see you two had gotten acquainted."

He braces himself for the onslaught he was about to receive when he starts to talk again.
"I wish you wouldn't think about your conspiracy theories, Kyo. Alectra is a guest and Akito wants her to have more to hang around than me. You need to stop thinking everything that happens is meant to punish you. "

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. It's burning grip tells me to defeat you. Take my love, my anger and all my sorrow....

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

My Bar: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1343176

My pics: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1448534

Old 08-15-2017, 03:13 PM   #34
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

Kyo looked at the tall, somber man with rage, his mind raced with memories.

Of course everything was done to punish me, to punish all of us. Why can't that fool see? Even after what happened to with Kana, that moron is still dedicated. I'll never understand him!

He curled his fist into a tight ball and grumbled "Aw what do you know about it anyway? Fine, whatever. She and I will get to know each other better. But don't think I'm not onto you and Akito, Hatori!"

Kyo crossed his arms and wandered back into the living room, plopping himself down at the table.

"Well don't just stand there and let the bugs in everyone. Close the door already!"

Old 08-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #35
AlectraDevlani
Experienced

Alectra watched with interest as Kyo basically shouted at Hatori before he sat down, again yelling and Alectra sighed, gracefully getting up and shutting the door before going to her bag and getting out a book. Alectra then flipped it open to a page and began reading. Alectra having been alone a lot had taken to reading, a ton. When Hatori wasn't teaching her or it wasn't meal time before she became independent, Alectra read and read and read. Hatori had been nice enough to get books for her, though Alectra thought he had even been surprised at what speed she went from picture books to normal books. Even as young as she had been, she still was able to comprehend everything she read. Even then though, reading only helped her loneliness a little. Only when she read was she able to forget how alone she was and immerse herself in the world the books created. Alectra having a vivid imagination helping that.

Alectra had only read one line before she remembered something and looked up, closing the book a bit but leaving it half open and looked at Kyo. "I thought Yuki lived here as well. Is that not true anymore? Hatori used to tell me all that went on, since I was so interested, but that changed a few years ago. Did something happen? I don't mean to pry and won't if you don't want to answer, but would like to know." Alectra spoke in a soft voice, very similar to Yuki's but with a gentler tone, like Tohru's. Alectra looked gently at Kyo as she waited to hear his answer, her eyes showing genuine curiosity.