Mother/son fantasies

Accidental seduction when they are forced to lay together for any number of reasons. A horny young guy laying next to a full mature woman, her body soft and desireable. Even to a son who knows that his feelings are wrong, but he can't control himself and how his body reacts to her closeness. And she feeling a young hard on pressed against her, having deep feelings and needs as any woman for a man's touch and love. She fights the urges of her pussy, her body begging to be used by the young stud. She presses back against him, whispers sweet conforting words to her son. "It's ok darlling. Mom knows how you feel. It's normal for a guy to feel like you do when so close to a woman. Do you really want me? Do you want your mom's body?"

Accidental seduction when they are forced to lay together for any number of reasons. A horny young guy laying next to a full mature woman, her body soft and desireable. Even to a son who knows that his feelings are wrong, but he can't control himself and how his body reacts to her closeness. And she feeling a young hard on pressed against her, having deep feelings and needs as any woman for a man's touch and love. She fights the urges of her pussy, her body begging to be used by the young stud. She presses back against him, whispers sweet conforting words to her son. "It's ok darlling. Mom knows how you feel. It's normal for a guy to feel like you do when so close to a woman. Do you really want me? Do you want your mom's body?"

Somewhere there's a great tale of a young lad (probably too young for Lit) being so afraid of thunderstorms that he runs into his mom's bedroom and hides. The mom welcomes the lad under her covers and turns on her side, exposing her large, matronly ass to the lad. They both meld and fall asleep.

She wakes up some time later...well you probably know and I do not wish to exceed the bounds of the local parameter-setters...

I have been seeing a woman for alittle bit and she's 59 and im 40..She's hot and jewish with big titis and a hairy pussy..She wants to play the incest role play thing and if she only new that i have been doing incest roleplay for years she mite like it...Part 2 to follow this..Cant wait to creampie her and make her my hot stepmother....

What happened last night?

One of my favorite concepts is a widow in her 40s/50s and her college-age son wake up in bed together, both severely hung over, completely naked, in a hotel room in Vegas (or Atlantic City or some such). Both were so drunk the night before they don't even remember meeting each other, much less what happened after. They don't know if they did anything or not!

The story would be about mom and son discovering 'what we did last night' and how they ended up in bed together, they don't find out for sure if they had sex or just slept in the same bed until the end, but in the meantime they're dealing with the possibility that they might have, and what that implies.

One of my favorite concepts is a widow in her 40s/50s and her college-age son wake up in bed together, both severely hung over, completely naked, in a hotel room in Vegas (or Atlantic City or some such). Both were so drunk the night before they don't even remember meeting each other, much less what happened after. They don't know if they did anything or not!

The story would be about mom and son discovering 'what we did last night' and how they ended up in bed together, they don't find out for sure if they had sex or just slept in the same bed until the end, but in the meantime they're dealing with the possibility that they might have, and what that implies.

They say aloud to each other "of course, there's no way we could have done anything." Secretly, they harbour thoughts of "I hope we do it again!"

Once home, one of them discovers the marriage certificate in their luggage. He/She wonders if they should tell the other that they must have had sex on their wedding night.

Jenny

I prefer impregnation (mother/son.) Mom nurses her adult (16 / 17 year old) son. Swingers/naturalists/nudists that inevitably end up fooling around with each other at the beach.

It wasn't planned or anything, but Dad's a flirt/letcherous ol' coot & things start off between Mom & Dad. Dad's getting Mom all heated, their son & daughter have seen this hundreds (if not, thousands,) of times. Mom & Dad have been mounting each other right in front us kids for years.

The kids have been fucking for years. Sooner or later, someone gets preggers. Mom doesn't know if her newest pregnancy is a result of me or dad cumming in her without a condom! My sister doesn't know or care if her kid is mine or Dad's either!

I went to your myspace link and immediately had to pull out my cock to stroke it. I went and got a pair of your used panties and put them over my face and was smelling them. i must have been enjoying them too much cause I didn't hear you and my best friend come in the room. when you cleared your throat I jumped out of bed and there you were in your short mini shirt and long beautiful legs. I couldn't help my self, from all the stroking and you walking in on my I couldn't hold it. I shot beads of cum down your legs and onto your feet. My best friend, todd, started laughing. "wow, look at that little dick. and you're jacking off to your mom's pictures and then you came on her. I can't wait to tell the rest of the guys". you stopped him and asked him nicely not to, explaining that we could come to some kind of "arrangement". Todd stated, "First you need to get cleaned up," you started to go for a towel but Todd stopped you. He made the mess he can clean it. Lick your cum off your mommy if you want to keep this a secret." I moved over infront of you and you stuck your toes in my mouth for me to clean. I liked my warm cum of your painted toenails. making sure not to miss a drop. Todd then told you to get naked and you stripped for him. He removed his clothes and pulled out his large 8 inch cock. It was soft but still big. " I think i need a blow job to get me nice and hard" Todd requested. You started to go to your knees in front of him but again he stopped you. "no, let the little cum sucker do it" He grabbed me and pulled me down on my knees in front of him. Then stuck his 8 inch cock right in my face. He was soft and it was still twice the size of mine. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in. I didn't have to do any work he just kept fucking my face. I gagged a couple of times and thought I was going to get sick but he kept shoving it back in. Next thing I felt was my ass cheeks spread apart and what felt like another cock was going in me. I tried to look back but Todd wouldn't let me move. He pulled his cock out of my mouth for a second and I turned to see you were wearing a strapon and fucking my ass with it. I turned back to Todd to ask what was going on but before i could get a word out his first load was shot all over my face, It went in my eyes and burned like nothing I've ever felt before. I opened my mouth to sceam because of the pain, but he just stuck his ejaculating cock back in my mouth. I could feel his warm cum filling the back of my throat. I tried to back away but you were slamming my ass harder and faster with your strapon. I soon felt a tingling... I didn't know this could happen but moments later I was cumming again. You pulled out and said "see Todd, I told you he was a little dick wuss." You then demanded that I leave the room so you could finish Todd off. I was stuck out side the door waiting naked as you had sex with my best friend in my bed. I could hear your screams and moans but couldn't see what was going on behind the closed door. And to make matters worse i heard my sisters car pull in the drive

You might enjoy my Son and Friend Force Mommy story... :)

sorry you had so many people harassing you... there's nothing wrong with a little fantasizing...

I went to your myspace link and immediately had to pull out my cock to stroke it. I went and got a pair of your used panties and put them over my face and was smelling them. i must have been enjoying them too much cause I didn't hear you and my best friend come in the room. when you cleared your throat I jumped out of bed and there you were in your short mini shirt and long beautiful legs. I couldn't help my self, from all the stroking and you walking in on my I couldn't hold it. I shot beads of cum down your legs and onto your feet. My best friend, todd, started laughing. "wow, look at that little dick. and you're jacking off to your mom's pictures and then you came on her. I can't wait to tell the rest of the guys". you stopped him and asked him nicely not to, explaining that we could come to some kind of "arrangement". Todd stated, "First you need to get cleaned up," you started to go for a towel but Todd stopped you. He made the mess he can clean it. Lick your cum off your mommy if you want to keep this a secret." I moved over infront of you and you stuck your toes in my mouth for me to clean. I liked my warm cum of your painted toenails. making sure not to miss a drop. Todd then told you to get naked and you stripped for him. He removed his clothes and pulled out his large 8 inch cock. It was soft but still big. " I think i need a blow job to get me nice and hard" Todd requested. You started to go to your knees in front of him but again he stopped you. "no, let the little cum sucker do it" He grabbed me and pulled me down on my knees in front of him. Then stuck his 8 inch cock right in my face. He was soft and it was still twice the size of mine. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in. I didn't have to do any work he just kept fucking my face. I gagged a couple of times and thought I was going to get sick but he kept shoving it back in. Next thing I felt was my ass cheeks spread apart and what felt like another cock was going in me. I tried to look back but Todd wouldn't let me move. He pulled his cock out of my mouth for a second and I turned to see you were wearing a strapon and fucking my ass with it. I turned back to Todd to ask what was going on but before i could get a word out his first load was shot all over my face, It went in my eyes and burned like nothing I've ever felt before. I opened my mouth to sceam because of the pain, but he just stuck his ejaculating cock back in my mouth. I could feel his warm cum filling the back of my throat. I tried to back away but you were slamming my ass harder and faster with your strapon. I soon felt a tingling... I didn't know this could happen but moments later I was cumming again. You pulled out and said "see Todd, I told you he was a little dick wuss." You then demanded that I leave the room so you could finish Todd off. I was stuck out side the door waiting naked as you had sex with my best friend in my bed. I could hear your screams and moans but couldn't see what was going on behind the closed door. And to make matters worse i heard my sisters car pull in the drive

WOW..........we should really talk. What a very vulgar imagination you have. Very nice indeed. Although, I'm not really into the strap-on activitie....but licking cum off my painted toes, bi-curious oral, forced to listen to me fucking your friend......Mmmmmm!

I would never want to take my mum to bed but I definitely wouldn't mind watching a video of her getting hammered by a man other than my father. :D

Many of my short stories revolve around this very idea

Ignore the anit-incesties

Please ignore everyone that was complaining about how you like to tease your son and his friends... Id first like to point out that your name does imply that it is a fantasy and something that you just like in roleplay...Number two I don't remember reading anywhere where you said your son was a minor or a child... So now to my main point I find it very sexy and dirty that you are a mom into mom/son seduction, feet, cuckold, bi-curious play... This all happens to be some of my more favorite fetishes( I have many). Im 20 years old and very interested I will send you a detailed PM

fantasy mother and adult son

This happened to me! Unbelievable! My Mom was laying in her bed and asked me to jin her (I was 24 years old). I trembled then and even now at the thought but she is my mom and I love her, and she loves me. I took off my clothes, stammering and nervous and slid into bed under her covers feeling her warm feminine body bext to mine. I was unsure and more than slightly concerned as to the ethics and moral "rightness" or "wrongness" of what I was doing and what I was feeling. My mom has large sized tits and she turned to me and kissed me on my lips while placing my hand on her tit.

My hard dick was enormous and apparant for both of us to feel. She urged me on and I squeezed and pinched her motherly nipples forcing shrieks and moans from my mom's throat. she assured me what we were doing was all right and she grasped my stiff thick cock in her hands. She played with it and I came quickly shooting spurts if my rope-shaped warm white cum jisz into her fingers and hands.

We were just getting started.

She asked me what I wanted and I instantly told her I wanted to please her and make her feel good.

She straddled my face and looked down into my eyes as she ground her wet shaved cunt against my face. My tongue deeply penetrated her pussy lip and I licked and lapped her clit like a wid animal, fereishly, fervently, lovingly, up and down on her special spot, up and down, up and down, up and down, and she began trembling and shaking and I continued licking her and lapping her as she made a small puddle on my face, and then started to erupt in full female orgasm cumming wildly and shrieking "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard" and I rolled her over like a dog, placed her on all fours and quickly entered her cunt from behind, holding her hips, controlling her, directing her, guiding her, as I rammed her harder and harder with my big huge cock. Her pussy was sore the next day (she told me face blushing, smiling, embarrased).

WOW..........we should really talk. What a very vulgar imagination you have. Very nice indeed. Although, I'm not really into the strap-on activitie....but licking cum off my painted toes, bi-curious oral, forced to listen to me fucking your friend......Mmmmmm!

I would like to do a incest or cuckold RP with you.

Go for it!
Haters, don't read this!
As a divorced, bi mom who is "involved" with MY son, I very much reading all mom&son stories. I find them comforting, validating and hot!
It's not right for EVERYBODY but for thousands of us, it's fine!
Write on, Sister!
A.:kiss::heart:

Go for it!
Haters, don't read this!
As a divorced, bi mom who is "involved" with MY son, I very much reading all mom&son stories. I find them comforting, validating and hot!
It's not right for EVERYBODY but for thousands of us, it's fine!
Write on, Sister!
A.:kiss::heart:

What about your father? Your other post said you fucked him too.

I guess the most positive thing about this thread is that her son is 18 by now.

Way older sister

This thread intrigues me. I was a big fat accident. Came along when my mom was 45 y/o and my sister was 17. I felt like i grew up with 2 moms all my life. My sister was always very involved in my life and would have to her house during spring breaks and summers, etc. When i was about 15 (she was 32) i guess i noticed for the first time i was attracted to her more than as a sister. I would fantasize about her and would sometimes try to catch glimpses of her in the shower or getting dressed.

This continued until the summer before i started college -- i was 18 and went to spend a few days with her. SHe was married with kids and i never imagined anything would ever happen between us. She was always asking me about my love life and girls and one night late when she was up talking to me she asked me flat out if i was a virgin. I stammered and said i wasnt (lie) and she didnt press me but started talking about girls and what they like and how to make them feel good. Nothing happened but i know she probably noticed my hard cock which i tried my best to hide.

Next night, she came in my room and asked me if i had thought about what we talked about the night before and i said yes. She wanted to know if i had any questions and i was too shy to ask. She said she thought it might be good for me to understand better and left the room. She came back a few minutes later in a robe and when she came in the room she slipped it off and showed me her totally naked body. She was a little overweight but was a tennis player so she was still firm with large tits and strong legs. She moved to me and took my hand and placed it on her tit. SHe smiled and then move my other hand to her pussy and began rubbing my hand against it. She closed her eyes and laid down on the bed and began moving my hands over her body until i took over and she let me explore her. SHe was very wet and soon she smiled and said for me to undress. She had seen my cock before but not hard and she laughed and said "not bad" and immediately began to stroke it. Then she gave me a great BJ and i came very quickly. SHe laughed and laid with me.

This continued on for 3 more nights. We never had intercourse but lots of oral and lots of orgasms. WE continued this sexual realationship for several years until i got married and it ended then. SHe never mentioned it again and neither did I.

mom and me

My mom closed the door behind her and locked it, turning out the lights as she walked towards me and placed her arms around me saying "how's my big strong boy?" and grabbing my ass. I was 23 at the time and was totally unprepared for this. My mom is a good person, very warm, loving, a true "family" type of person. This was so shocking - so unbeliveable - so thrilling - so exciting - and so taboo - all wrapped up into one well of feelings raging inside me and my mom knew it and she put her warm feminine hand over my mouth as if to say 'shut up' and then I felt her hands on my rockhard prick - my cock was hard and throbbing - straining for my mom's attention - and she unzipped my trousers and delicately pulled out my enormous erection as if she was a prostitute doing this several times an hour - I was shocked - and as i struggled to gain my composure and say "no, mom, no, this is wro..." she covered my mouth with her ahnds again as she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. I sucked her nipples like a baby and I whispered in my mom's lovely tiny ears that I wanted to fuck her hard - and I wanted to make a baby with her - and as I uttered these words I gre harder and larger in her hands. She stepped out of her skirt and panties and I syddenly was seized with my true raw primal emotions - for my mom - and she saw the look of hunger on my face - absolute and total 'take no prisoners" huner on my face - and she instinctively crawled to my bed and got in, opening her legs and cooing to me like ananimal in heat and I jumped on my mom and fucked her hard - forcefully - almost punishingly - tearing the sheets on my bed as i scrambled to fuck my mommie - her cunt was trimmed neatly and when I first entered her the "whoosh" sound of her sopping wet cunt greeted us both.

I guess the most positive thing about this thread is that her son is 18 by now.

lol I'm sorry, but this post made me laugh. Not knocking real life incest, but come on, how many parents wait for that "magical age where their child turns into an adult" before they fuck them?

Was a story ever submitted to Lit yet?

Back