Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday. Another super busy day for me (I hate 4th quarter) but finally have a few minutes for a thong pic.

And thank you for taking the time to slip in an get out of your clothes to give us this great picture of your beautiful ass with that thong on mmmm oh the rest you of is great too

Naughty%20Tendencies%20.jpg

Happy Thursday. Another super busy day for me (I hate 4th quarter) but finally have a few minutes for a thong pic.

The experts insist that Thursday was named for Thor but we Litsters know it was really named for the Maori word for thong, tuhinga. As a side note, the Albanians must like onomatopoeias because their word for thong is rrip. ;) :devil:

Darn Omega! :kiss: From your thread and other posts I was hoping you were a naughty girl with just a few good tendencies. On the other hand, I love a challenge do maybe we can see about moving you from the Good to Naughty list. ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
Darn Omega! :kiss: From your thread and other posts I was hoping you were a naughty girl with just a few good tendencies. On the other hand, I love a challenge do maybe we can see about moving you from the Good to Naughty list. ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:
You know me HR, always up for a challenge, but if i'm on the Naughty List what will I get for Xmas, and who will give it to me :devil: ;) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back