Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

A distinctive tone from Ian's iPhone told him someone waited at the gate. He decided a stroll down to the estate's entrance would do him some good. He lifted the phone, tapped the custom app, and spoke. "One moment, please. I'll be right there."

A golf cart parked within the stables would have eased his trip, but he preferred to walk. He made a good pace, with long even strides, and after a few minutes rounded the curve in the tree-lined driveway to bring the gate into sight. A man stood there, head hung, and a bit shabby. This pleased Ian. It meant he did not have to deal with pollster, salesperson, or proselytizer.

"Good afternoon," Ian hailed as he approached the gate. "Is there something I can do for you?"
 
Malcolm had no intention of stopping right this very second. The scene so hot, he could only continue. His hips were moving almost against his will. Hs hands on Josephine's hips as he kept her aloft, thrusting into her, giving the beautiful woman whatever she wanted.
 
Colin didn't manage to meet the man's eyes even after he heard him approach and ask

"Is there something I can do for you?"

This is the Time, Colin thought. It's my chance. Get in here and I can hide.

Speak, man!

"A friend told me there was work here," he said hesitantly. "Odd jobs. That sort of thing. I've done it before." Not too needy now. "They said I should ask for someone called Josephine." He paused and managed to look up.

"I'll do anything," he added quickly and swallowed.
 
William nodded, while a smile formed upon his face once Karen took his arm into hers. “Well, I believe it’s against manor rules in discussing anything business wise while on the weekend.” William stated confidently. “Would you be willing to endeavor into another area my dear?” William asked while looking at her. “There is so much more to life than work!” William tried to pass that off the best he could, for he worked so hard to be where he is now and that took a lot of personal sacrifice.
 
Ian had already cleared his throat, ready to send the dingy young man on his way. The rumors of the rich heiress living on an Elysian estate near town brought countless job seekers, peddlers, and mendicants to this gate. Chasing off all but a minuscule few of them comprised a significant part of Ian's job.

Their eyes met briefly and Ian saw the man recognize his fate. Before Ian could pronounce his judgment, however, the petitioner quickly added: "I'll do anything."

Ian recognized the tone of voice. The man meant it. Willing compliance defined a significant part of the man's nature. Ian gave him a second look, and decided he might just do. With Michele infatuated with Fruit Loops, Josephine could use a new toy.

"Come in, then," Ian said simply as he lifted his phone and spoke into it. "Hey Siri, open front gate."

As the metal fence slid aside, Ian again addressed the new arrival. "Call me Ian. I don't promise anything, but I'll at least let the Mistress have a look at you. Take my word, if she offers you a job, you'll be happy to have it."

He turned and, without looking back, led the way up the driveway to the mansion.
 
"There is so much more to life than work!" William encouraged Karen.

"True," she replied, glad that he had not taken seriously her nominal suggestion that he teach her about finance. "I know Josephine believes very strongly in balancing work with recreation. You must lead a busy business life, Mr. Kain. What do you like to do to blow off steam?"
 
Chriisy gasped with pleasure when Lacy caressed the sensitive nipples of her pert breasts. She had only known this woman for a few hours but, having cooperatively prepared a complex meal with her, already felt as if she knew her soul. She liked its innate strength.

"Oh! Please, Ms. Monroe," Chrissy moaned softly into Lacy's left ear. "Tell me what you want me to do.... I'll do anything you desire."
 
Alysa was speechless to the response she had gotten from Dawn. She lowered her eyes when Dawn kissed the back of her hands and then her cheek. This was the second time she had ruined the so called moment. The first was back in the pool house when she reflected the advances that Karen made upon her and now with Dawn.

When she head the package being open she looked up at Dawn and then politely laid the costume upon the chair. “I think I will pass on this event. Thanks for your time.” Alysa turned and walked out the door. She knew now this was just not her lifestyle.

She moved down the hallway to the bedroom where Michelle first took her to change after the rape. She found her old clothes and proceeded to put them on. It was time to move on.
 
Orgasm gave Josephine a desperate strength as she continued to press Mary's face against her right breast. Mary could do little except continue to suck on the nipple and flick it with her tongue while fondling the other breast and pinching its nipple with her right hand. In continuing his lovemaking to Josephine, Malcolm's endurance impressed Mary. He had come in her mouth not long before he had entered Josephine, and she thought she had heard him exclaim the ecstasy of orgasm at least a couple times while in her since then. Still, he kept pumping away with sufficient prowess to continue her multiple orgasms.

So far, Mary had only shared Malcolm in threesomes in which she took a support role, first with Karen on the pool table, and now with Josephine on the bar. She looked forward to when she might have an opportunity for Malcolm to make her the center of his attention.
 
Colin followed Ian, who soon left him behind but he could see the mansion. He felt a little more confident now especially since Mistress was going to "have a look" at him. As Ian had said, "if she offers you a job, you'll be happy to have it." He would.

He hefted his small pack of clothes and mounted the steps to the mansion. Inside the cool of the hall he saw a jug of water and glasses on a table. He poured a drink and waited, listening to the quiet and being thankful he might have found somewhere safe at last.
 
Stunned



Yet another of the countless waves of orgasm washed over Josephine’s body, originating where Malcolm thrust endlessly between her legs and breaking on her breasts as Mary sucked and fondled her nipples.

“This is...” Josephine groaned in unrelenting ecstasy. “This is... Oh my God! I can’t believe this!!!”

 
Upon entering the foyer, Ian found that the clerk from the costume company had already removed all his samples and mannequins. It looked as ordered and pristine as ever.

"Josephine's office is just through there," he told the newcomer, pointing to the double doors on the left. "I don't know how long the wait will be. Can I get you anything?"
 
"Josephine's office is just through there," he told the newcomer, pointing to the double doors on the left. "I don't know how long the wait will be. Can I get you anything?"

"No, nothing more thanks I'll be happy to wait."

Somewhere safe. Somewhere he could be out of the way, safe for now, even if they found the stolen car, abandoned a couple of miles away. He put it out of his mind and entered Josephine's office. There were several things on the desk. Trinkets, really, but they looked as if they might fetch a price...

No. That was not the way to start a new life. No stealing. He was here to serve. Yes. He looked out onto the sunlit grounds. A new life.
 
Exhaustion finally overtook Malcolm. He gaped as he came in, kissing Josephine on the lips. "Oh my, you are wonderfully hot." That Josephine was, as he finally had to sit down, gazing at the two women.
 
With Malcolm obviously spent, Mary decided to turn to Josephine to relieve the lust she had developed during their lovemaking. With Josephine on her back, still trembling in the aftermath of the multiple orgasms Malcolm had given her, Mary climbed up on the bar with her, over her on her hands and knees, but facing the opposite direction. The sticky mess Malcolm had left Josephine's womanhood did not deter Mary. She had already tasted Malcolm's seed once this afternoon. She immediately kissed Josephine directly on her clitoris, sucking ever so slightly once her lips puckered around it.
 
ffgh

Very excited Sam was. Karen would make love to him, Protect him.
Her hand all over his damaged ass.
When would she come back?
 
Exchange



Josephine had barely recovered from her multiple orgasms from making love with Malcolm when Mary slid on top of her and, with her hands and knees planted on the bar top on either side of Josephine, started to gently suck her clitoris. The climaxes just finished having come through coitus, her clit remained ready for such attention.

“God yes!” she moaned as she reached up and pulled Mary’s hips down to bring her womanhood within reach of her mouth. Already sodden with excitement, Josephine began softly licking Mary’s clit.

 
"Can I get you anything?" Ian asked the newcomer.

"No, nothing more thanks," he replied. "I'll be happy to wait."

As directed, the stranger retired to Josephine's office. Ian paused for a moment to consider where best to look for Josephine. In that silence, he heard a lascivious moan filter up the stairs from the lower story. He crossed the foyer and descended the stairs. Following the groans, sighs, and squeals of feminine ecstasy, he rounded the corner to see Mary on top of Josephine in sixty-nine upon the bar. Malcolm sat nearby, watching in relaxed contentment.

Keeping his eyes off the women, Ian sidled up to his friend.

"You're have a right good time of it, Mate," he chuckled softly into Malcolm's ear. "I told you this trip'd be worth your while. Do us a favor and, when the ladies are finished, tell Josephine that I have someone waiting for her in her office."
 
" Oh please Ms Monroe...tell me what you want me to do...I'll do anything you desire ! " Chrissy whispered in her ear.

That was an offer Lacy couldn't refuse. Since she had first laid eyes on the beautiful little dark haired chef the attraction couldn't be denied. The sparks had flew sort to speak...Lacy wasted no more time and looking Chrissy in the eye and said, " I want you to kiss my breasts, they just love attention. "

Lacy was excited that Chrissy was willing to do anything that her little ol' heart desired...
 
"God yes!" Josephine moaned when Mary kissed her clitoris, sucking ever so slightly once her lips puckered around it, then licked it gently. She immediately pulled Mary's hips down and began softly lapping at her clit, causing both women to emit feral groans around their tongues. Mary dipped her face further and began to lick Malcolm's seed from Josephine's womanhood. She decided to clean her hostess before making her come one last time.
 
"I think I will pass on this event," Alysa declared, then set the Three Musketeers costume down on a chair. "Thanks for your time."

Without further explanation, she walked out of the room, leaving Dawn alone and confused. Dawn had thought Alysa needed an opportunity to adjust to the freewheeling lifestyle of Dominion Manor, so had not tried to impose upon her physically. She wanted to make sure she felt comfortable with whatever happened between them. Instead, she seemed to have offended her.

Upon realizing this, she thought it best to apologize. She set her own costume down, found one of the ubiquitous white terry cloth robes provided in every bedroom in the mansion and, putting it on and cinching it tightly around her thin waist, went looking for Alysa. It never occurred to her to look for her in Josephine's bedroom.

Instead, she went down to the ground floor. Descending the curved foyer stairs, she saw a shadow moving in Josephine's office. Thinking she had found Alysa, she headed in there. Instead of the slim British girl, however, she discovered a shabbily dressed young man.

"Oh!" Dawn stopped short in the doorway. She did not like the idea of a stranger left alone in her employer's fine office. "Hello. May I help you."
 
Last edited:
Malcolm looked up as Ian sidled up to him. "Yes you did say things would be interesting here. I will let Josephine know. What kind of someone is it, so she can be prepared."
 
Change of Focus



The fact Mary no longer focused her tongue on her clitoris both frustrated and relieved Josephine. Although already yearning for another orgasm, she wanted to bring Mary — over her in soixante-neuf on the bar top — along for the rapturous ride. Josephine tilted her hips up to give Mary better access to the rest of her womanhood while concentrating her own lapping on her guest’s stiff clit.

 
"Oh!" Dawn stopped short in the doorway. She did not like the idea of a stranger left alone in her employer's fine office. "Hello. May I help you."

Colin jumped, and turned quickly, his reverie disturbed by someone, he saw, was a beautiful young woman who stood in the doorway.

"I...I'm Colin," he said. "Ian said to wait in here. wait for - are you Josephine? I heard about a job and - well, I'm prepared to do anything," he finished quickly almost regretting he sounded so needy.
 
"Are you Josephine?" Colin asked nervously. "I heard about a job and... well, I'm prepared to do anything."

"Me? Josephine?" Dawn Laughed. "I wish! No... I'm just her chauffeur, Dawn Matthews."

She stepped forward and extended her hand in greeting. "And if you're truly 'prepared to do anything,' then you have one of the most important qualifications for working here!"
 
Back
Top