You there, the Canadian girl. Yes, you.

Well if the penis is shaped into letters forming whole words I don't see the problem in that way of communication....

Demanding and unavailable American woman checking in.

Want see Thoggy talk more.

*grunt*

Here's a post.

Now waiting for dick pics to magically show up.

I'm Dyslexic & color blind...Is she waiting for Magic dick pics? Like "Presto" & the dick in the pic slaps you in the cheek or something?

Like I said, I'm color blind. I might have seen it wrong...

Well if the penis is shaped into letters forming whole words I don't see the problem in that way of communication....

I'm pretty sure I have that font, Kinkster. I can fileshare it with you if you like... ;)

Demanding and unavailable American woman checking in.

Want see Thoggy talk more.

*grunt*

hahaha. I second that, Recidiva! *double grunt*

I believe it is a logical dedutive leap to say that the increase in traffic on this thread is directly related to the US government shutting down.

I am officially calling out Recidiva as actually being Obama.

Wait, how do government shut downs work? We do it all the time in Canada but just call it proroguing, or the olympics, or the G20.

Anyhoo, when was the last time you heard someone say anyhoo in real life?

Wow. This post is all over the map. Next time no mescaline for breakfast for this fellow.

I will be posting a link to a new travel company I formed. It is designed to allow horny Americans to fuck/get fucked by horny Canadians. I am torn on the name but will probably operate under a different brand for each country.

Thoggy,
Founder, President and Frequent Member
Go South for Sex Travel Co. (Canada Branch)
Canadians Crave Cock and Cunt Travel Co., Operating as CCCAC Travel (US Branch)

I believe it is a logical dedutive leap to say that the increase in traffic on this thread is directly related to the US government shutting down.

Wait, how do government shut downs work? We do it all the time in Canada but just call it proroguing, or the olympics, or the G20.

Wow. This post is all over the map. Next time no mescaline for breakfast for this fellow.

I will be posting a link to a new travel company I formed. It is designed to allow horny Americans to fuck/get fucked by horny Canadians. I am torn on the name but will probably operate under a different brand for each country.

Thoggy,

You want me to be the President, I'll be the President.

I don't mind being a total fraud for a good cause.

Thoggy,

"Proroguing?" I thought y'all called it, "The PM (or Premier) is having a hissy fit." At least, that's what I call it. ;)

Hmm, you might want to re-think the name of your travel company. You wouldn't want to get dinged by the people who are cracking down on the vile forms of sex tourism. However, given your chosen form of communication, I think we can come up with some effective marketing for it....

Fine..the North American girl. Yes, you.

I am opening this thread up to North American girls. If things don't get more active, I may need to expand even further.

So. Who wants to share some cross-border kinkery?

That's a word right?

T

I'm Canadian

Hi Thoggy I'm Canadian sweetie up in Wasaga Beach 58 yr old cougar in her prime ;-):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Canadian gal from the West. I just came home from the states and definitely get made fun of for how I say "about". But, I can make fun of them for being American, so it all works out :) *giggles*

I suggest that the next time someone makes fun of your accent, you say "How about you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself?

I guarantee they won't comment on the "about" in that sentence.

Thoggy
Professional Peacekeeper

Any Canadian girls bored on a Friday in mid December? I mean today, not just any Friday in December.

I think Canadian girls should speak up. Prove the stereotype of the quiet polite Canadian is wrong.

I mean, don't be rude about it and no shouting.

T

Any Canadian girls bored on a Friday in mid December? I mean today, not just any Friday in December.

I think Canadian girls should speak up. Prove the stereotype of the quiet polite Canadian is wrong.

I mean, don't be rude about it and no shouting.

T

Canadian couple in Ottawa. 40 f and 38 m
Looking to make some fantasies come true

I feel like the time has come for this post to reach it's zenith.

It's gone through a lot of ups and downs.

We've laughed, we've cried, several people came and one person peed a little.

So I shall put it out there one last time.

If you're Canadian, female, in the GTA and keen on exploring your submissive side with a man, say hello.

Bonus points if you're shy and I get to introduce you to a world of debauchery.

Despite the tomfoolery of these posts, I am relatively normal, sane, safe and only interested in having fun and exploring our sexuality. Also, kidnapping. Nope, no kidnapping.

Say hi.

T

To be clear, when I said one last time, I meant two last times. Possibly four.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm a liar. Can't trust me.

On that happy note, who is around from Canada? Specifically Toronto? Specifically outside in my bushes. You there, in the bushes. It's snowing, it's cold, you're barely wearing anything. Come on inside.

T

Egad...I actually met a girl from Toronto via this post!

I mean, we didn't meet and now she's got a bf but still, it's better than a poke in the eye.

That reminds me, I'd like to apologize to all the girls I've poked in the eye with my dick. You were right.

If you're a girl in Toronto who has made it this far, say hi dammit.

Unlike my other posts where I mock myself for replying to my own posts, in this one I shall proudly proclaim, yeah, I do that and I'm not embarrassed.

Needy? Sure.

Horny? Absolutely?

Tired of not having my dick in a girl? You bet.

Embarrassed? Sure, a little. Dammit Thoggy.

Here it is, the fifth comment I've posted on my own thread. At some point I'm going to start them with "Dear diary, no one knows me like you do.." and then things are gonna get sad. Well...sadder.

What's so funny about the way we say house? I think you have been watching too much Bob and Doug.. so like take off eh you hoser

Back