The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I managed to get the flowerbeds watered this morning and came in to see if I needed to ignore tennis or not. Much to my surprise, the channel I get for tennis is opening their coverage with the match I wanted to see! FINALLY, I get to see the two players I've been wanting to see since the damn tourney started. :D

No sooner does it start... one of the men goes down with a fresh injury to an already hyper-extended knee.

He's back up, but I'm not holding my breath about the length of the match. Oh well, at least I have something to temporarily distract me from the hot pictures you fellas are posting. ;)

Yeah, I understand how my moobs and gut might turn a lady's head... :rolleyes:

Enjoy the Wimbledon scenery, honey. *hugs*

Rolf, could I get a really cold beer please. Looking forward to things going boom day tomorrow.

Nice pic steve. If guts are a turn on here, I may just have to post mine. :rolleyes: LOL

Yay, fun trips coming up. Going to the Hood Canal in about a week, then Orcas Island around the 20th. Rolf, refill please.

Aww, sleepy bear.

Hello all!

Whatcha up to? I have put away the cranky pants for now (the two Blue Moons I enjoyed this evening may have helped) and I'm ignoring everything I need to do to get ready to go out of town this weekend. I'm trying to write a little, and also trying to ignore my book's siren call.

I seem to be missing some photographic opportunities ... John? Slyc? Why Steve, you handsome devil, why do you look sooo familiar? :rolleyes:

I really hope we get some fricking sunshine this weekend, I'm tired of April weather in June/July.

I'm also trying to not become too obsessed with another tattoo idea. I can't really afford one until the fall/winter, and it doesn't make sense to get a new tattoo in the summer. But I waaaaaannntt it! :D

I don't think I need another beer. The laundry will never get done. But I could use something cold and sweet. How about a large slushy cherry limeade? Rolf? Olaf?

Hello all!

Whatcha up to? I have put away the cranky pants for now (the two Blue Moons I enjoyed this evening may have helped) and I'm ignoring everything I need to do to get ready to go out of town this weekend. I'm trying to write a little, and also trying to ignore my book's siren call.

I seem to be missing some photographic opportunities ... John? Slyc? Why Steve, you handsome devil, why do you look sooo familiar? :rolleyes:

I really hope we get some fricking sunshine this weekend, I'm tired of April weather in June/July.

I'm also trying to not become too obsessed with another tattoo idea. I can't really afford one until the fall/winter, and it doesn't make sense to get a new tattoo in the summer. But I waaaaaannntt it! :D

I don't think I need another beer. The laundry will never get done. But I could use something cold and sweet. How about a large slushy cherry limeade? Rolf? Olaf?

Good evening, Shea. I think I'm going to make myself a gin and tonic real soon. Glad to see you out of your pants. ;):devil:

Want to switch? We have too much sunshine here and I hate it. I would prefer cooler, rainier weather. :eek:

What tattoo idea? Show? And why can't you get it in the summer?

Good evening, Shea. I think I'm going to make myself a gin and tonic real soon. Glad to see you out of your pants. ;):devil:

Want to switch? We have too much sunshine here and I hate it. I would prefer cooler, rainier weather. :eek:

What tattoo idea? Show? And why can't you get it in the summer?

Oh, John, you sweet talker, you. ;)

Hi dampy! I would love to switch! I don't mind cooler rainy weather in general, but we have had so much of it! I'm ready for some summer, really.

The tattoo is an Egyptian scarab with wings. Really colorful. It would sort of connect to an Eye of Ra tattoo I already have. It would be on the inside of my forearm, and the wings would wrap around my arm. Probably. I would show you an image of something similar, but I have NO idea how to share pictures here! Maybe I can put it in as my avatar? Hmmm ... I'll try it.

I suppose getting a tattoo isn't such a bad idea in the summer if you are a good person who always uses sunscreen no matter what and would always remember to protect your new tattoo from fading before it properly set and was healed. Unfortunately, I am not one of those types of people. Plus, since it would be on my arm, I would really have to wear long sleeves to protect it properly.

I'll look for an image and try to download it ...

Send the heat, John! :devil:

And hey, lookieme! I have an avatar! So ... the tattoo would look something like this. It would perch atop the eye of ra tattoo I already have. Which now that I have this idea, I kind of wish were smaller, because this scarab tattoo is going to have to be pretty big in order to get the dimensions right. Ah well, go big or go home, I like to say.

And hey, lookieme! I have an avatar! So ... the tattoo would look something like this. It would perch atop the eye of ra tattoo I already have. Which now that I have this idea, I kind of wish were smaller, because this scarab tattoo is going to have to be pretty big in order to get the dimensions right. Ah well, go big or go home, I like to say.

Nice. :)

Any special reason for the Egyptian iconography?

I like the tattoo. ;) Very pretty.

How's the writing going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back