My Work~

wow this is really impressive :) does it take you long?

I'm glad you liked it. For the bigger origami sculptures making the individual pieces takes a long time but assembling is not that time consuming. For the other origami it doesn't take too long if you practice it more and more. :)

I'm glad you liked it. For the bigger origami sculptures making the individual pieces takes a long time but assembling is not that time consuming. For the other origami it doesn't take too long if you practice it more and more. :)

Very nice work....I visit asia frequently and love the origami art I see in the airports....

Here are some more things I have done :) I love sketching and using chalk pastels.

You have some talent there. Is it purely a hobby or do you work with it?

I have just started paying more attention to this forum (art etc) - I am very biased to the visual side of life and enjoy the cross over where some peoples art becomes quite erotic.

Liking your work - the paper folded stuff looks amazingly intricate

You have some talent there. Is it purely a hobby or do you work with it?

I have just started paying more attention to this forum (art etc) - I am very biased to the visual side of life and enjoy the cross over where some peoples art becomes quite erotic.

Liking your work - the paper folded stuff looks amazingly intricate

Thanks...its nice to see that my work is appreciated :) Art is purely a hobby for me..and it is interesting to see the cross over to erotic art.

Not sure if origami is included in visual art but thought I would post pics of some of the things I like to make here! :)

I have an ex who learned origami whilst living in Japan, and I've always had a soft spot for it since then (although my own attempts paled in comparison). Love these!

You are a great artist. I love the drawing of the rose!

I was in a dark mood today and this was the result. Certainly not my best work but...it was helpful I suppose.

Last edited:
I was in a dark mood today and this was the result. Certainly not my best work but...it was helpful I suppose.

I have those days too, I really like that picture a lot and what it conveys. I hope it helps you in the end and I love your other artwork too, you're very very talented :kiss:

I have those days too, I really like that picture a lot and what it conveys. I hope it helps you in the end and I love your other artwork too, you're very very talented :kiss:

Thank you so much! It really did help. This is the one thing that always manages to calm me down.

Back