Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

GM Anthology

Launched on 9 January 2016 by BarbarianSpy, the ninth in the GM eclectic short story anthology series, Grab Bag 9, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

Ninth in the series of eclectic collections of gay male short stories by habu, the fifteen stories of Grab Bag 9 offer up a wide-ranging cornucopia of lush gay fiction from the romantic to the rough. The stories all were written in the second half of 2015 and are run in the order in which they were dropped by habu’s Muse, most often in the morning in that half-awake period as he was contemplating facing a new day.

The stories in this collection range from the historical to the contemporary and from the introspective (e.g., “What Friends Do” and “The Oldest Ball ‘Kid’”) to the tongue in cheek (“I’m So Sexy”). In setting they range from the greater world (e.g., “Widows of the Prince” and “Not in Kenya”) to specific locales in the United States, where the setting is almost a major character of the piece (e.g., “Halfway” and “Summer’s End at Spirit Lake”). They include pieces written for erotica contests (“Naked, Not Nude,” “Ever Rest at Evernew,” and “Summer’s End at Spirit Lake”) and short stories written on request for readers (“Thirty-year Anniversary” and “Hanging Off the Appalachian Trail”). And, as always, there is the stray police detective or spy story (“Inevitable Case,” also published separately).

TAGS:

barebacking, bisexual, cock sucking, disability, double penetration, gay anal, gay anthology, gay bdsm, gay romance, gay short stories, interracial, male brothels, nudity, age difference, tennis, transvestite, truck stops

EXCERPT:

From the Short Story “Summer’s End at Spirit Lake”

I walked through the open French doors at the water side of the living room and down to the dock. I stumbled onto the pier and to the water end of it, plopping down in one of the scruffy-white wooden Adirondack chairs pointed at the lake. I looked over to the other one, half expecting to see David sitting there. But of course he wasn’t. He had been, though, last summer, on the next-to-last Saturday night of the summer season on the lake, coming out to where I was sitting in one of the chairs, smoking a cigarette, and seeking a muffling of LeRoy Brown back in the house, pounding away on Scott Joplin’s “The Entertainer.”

“You need to give up those smokes if you’re going to take the state swimming crown,” he said, as he reached me at the end of the dock and settled in the other chair. He was a magnificent specimen of a man just out of college. Dark complexioned, in a half-surly, bad boy look that was transformed the moment he gave you a smile. His hair was dark too, and he never seemed to be able to shave close, but on him it looked good. The women at college opened their legs instantly for a man who looked this good. He was shirtless, having stripped his off while walking to the dock. It was a hot night. I’d taken my shirt off too. I felt young and immature, not yet fully developed, in contrast to him. His was a mature man’s body; my body was still working at it. I was a swimmer, blond and smooth chested, the chest muscled well enough, but not deeply—just enough development to serve the needs of a sleek line knifing through the water. He was hirsute, deeply tanned, broad- and deep-chested, already a muscular man. A god to those of us in the Buckland Wild Ones—to the whole community of youths on the western shore of the lake.

Any woman cavorting back there in the house would go with him in a flash. I think that’s why he usually kept Maggie Campbell close—to ward off women throwing themselves at him. She had been safe, malleable, and uncomplaining since high school. Maggie wasn’t with him now. He hadn’t brought Maggie down to the dock with him. My body tensed up. It was always dangerous when he dropped Maggie before searching me out.

I was well aware that he wanted something from me—without Maggie being around—and that he almost desperately wanted to be the first one to take it from me. We both knew I would give it to some man someday. We both knew that he wanted that someday to be tonight—and from him.
I pointed to the large crystal tennis trophy he’d brought out—his prize for winning the state title early in the summer. He wasn’t carrying it around so much to brag as because of how much beer it would hold. It was at least half full now.

“You’re ragging on me about fags . . . and training for sports,” I said, “and yet you’re walking around with a gallon of beer sloshing in that trophy?”

I had stopped after speaking the word “fags” and looked away, as he had done. I regretted the use of the word. There had been moments throughout the previous year at college, where we had reached a point where I knew what he wanted—what he wanted to ask of me, demand of me, take from me—but when I couldn’t bring myself to give him the answer he wanted. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to give him that answer. It was because I was scared. It would change everything, completely reorder my life. Still, I knew that someday I would cross through that one-way beaded curtain. In the summer of 1955 that wasn’t something you decided to take on lightly—if at all—though. You were expected to hide it—to not have such thoughts and desires at all.


1964234.jpg
 
Released on 24 January by BarbarianSpy, the GM short, Syrian Ram, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

The private training a Greco-Roman wrestling coach offers his student is more than the young man bargained for. But the male on male action he gets is very educational and greatly enjoyed.


TAGS:

bdsm, bdsm gay, coach, dildo, erotica gay, erotica short stories gay, first time gay, gay, gay anal, gay erotica, gay first time, gay virgin, grecoroman wrestling, gym sex, interracial gay, lgbtq, male / male, male dominant, male dominant and male submissive, male submissive, male/male sexual practices, older man/younger man, rough sex male/male, sex toys, wrestler, wrestling, wrestling coach


EXCERPT:

So, I readily said yes and he directed me to a private mat-covered room behind the main class area and told me to wait until the gym had cleared from our class, which was the last scheduled one of the evening. I went into the back room and waited. I’d worked up quite a sweat during the class, so I stripped off my gym shirt and used it to towel off.

I was still rubbing myself when Anwar came into the room and closed and locked the door behind him. He had a small gym bag that he put down beside the door, and then he looked up at me and smiled a big smile.

“Nice,” he said, “Very, very nice. You look like you’re in really good shape.”

I started to pull my T-shirt back on, but he wasted no time in getting down to business, telling me that he could show me how my muscles should move in the wrestling holds if I was bare chested. He was wearing gym shorts himself and an athletic T with deep cuts at the neck and arm holes from which short, black curly hair blossomed.


1973402.jpg
 
The completion of an old, old one...Smashword and Kindle versions.

a979456e12871b0c14fba8f0df7f826a66f43d1f-thumb


A story about a little/big town in the northern plains filled with high-powered people. Intrigue and violence along with sweetness and romance fill the days of the people of Orchard Falls.

Excerpt:

Don Steel was standing in the corner talking with friends about nothing, as friends sometimes do, when a vision, his vision, of loveliness, entered the room. He did not recognize her as anyone that he knew, but his heart was stunned to silence as he gazed upon her face. Her eyes were what took his breath away, pools of cool blue liquid that shone with such brilliance, even in the bright lights of the ballroom, they were a beacon. She wore a floor length black dress without decoration. As she moved, gliding would be more appropriate, a flash of leg wink from the slits at the sides. The delicate curve of her neck flowed out of her dress, sweeping down to her bare shoulders across the sweet sweep of the top of her breasts. The jiggle behind the dress confirmed that she worn no bra and the smoothness of the dress as it hugged her hips proved she had forgotten her panties. She was magnificent. Don's head felt as if it was going to explode as he finally took a long needed breath. He had to know her name.

"George, do you know who that lovely young lady is over by the fireplace?" he asked his friend, in the group he was talking with.

"Which one," George asked, swiveling his head to look for her?

"The lovely young lady, in the black dress, by the fireplace, do you see her?"

"Oh her, that's Michelle Wilfinger. But you might as well forget about her. She is standoffish and really hard to get to know." George stopped, looking around the group of guys in our circle. They all nodded in agreement with George.

"Do you know her?"

"I've met her before."

"Introduce me." Don grabbed George by the arm dragging him over to where she stood. Don had to prod George in the ribs as she turned to them.

"Hello George," she said her gaze sliding past him to rest on Don.

"Michelle Wilfinger may I introduce Don Steel, a long time friend of mine. Don this is Michelle."

"Very pleased to met you Michelle," Don said. As he took her offered hand, he leaned down and pressed his lips to its back. It smelled of soap and perfume.

"I'm pleased to met any friend of George's," she said softly as she retracted her hand holding it stiffly by her side.

George turned to leave, Michelle reached out with the hand Don had kissed and touched his arm. George froze at her touch. Seconds passed as this little tableau played out in front of Don. Finally George crumbled to a pose of dejection and walked away without turning. Michelle stood there with her hand outstretched, frozen as she watched George return to Don’s group of friends. She blinked twice, lowered her hand to her side and turned to Don with a smile on her lips.

"So how long have you known George?"

"Not long, a few weeks. He just started at our firm. What was that all about?"

"It was nothing, nothing at all. And what firm is that?" She seemed genuinely interested.

"Sarbanes Oxley and Associates," he told her. He would never forget the look on her face as George turned to leave and Don would never forget the way George had walked away.

"That's the big IT firm here in Orchard Falls, isn't it?" She continued as if nothing had taken place between her and George.

"Yes it is. In fact they are throwing this party tonight. Might I ask what you do?"

"Yes of course you may." She smiled waiting. She was a tease. Don chuckled.

"What do you do to fill your time Miss Wilfinger?"

"I am currently doing my residency at Orchard Falls Medical Center. And please it’s Michelle."

"You're a Doctor!" Don said with surprise. Not that she couldn't be a doctor or was incapable of being a doctor. He was just surprised.

"Yes, I'm a doctor. Any aches or pains you want me to look at?" She immediately lowered her eyes in embarrassment as she realized what she had asked him .

"No, not at the moment. Can I get you a drink?" The embarrassment had passed as quickly as it had come.

"I'll walk with you to the bar." He offered her his arm and she took it as they, well he walked, she glided, over to the bar.

"What will you have?"

"A scotch and soda, on the rocks please," she said to the bartender.

"I'll have a club soda with a twist of lime."

"Not drinking tonight?"

"I don't drink anymore. I found that I always hate myself the next day."

"Then I bet your friends like you on boy's night out?" Her smile was intoxicating enough for him as she gazed into his eyes while they waited for their drinks.

"You have the most beautiful eyes Michelle." Her blush filled her face darkening her tan and causing the sprinkle of tiny freckles across her nose to appear. She broke her gaze, looking down at the bar top. She appeared quite disconcerted at his comment.

"Thank you for saying so Mr. Steel." Why so formal all of a sudden. Had He done something wrong?

"Don, please, call me Don."

"All right, Don. If you will stop trying to embarrass me I'll call you Don." She was embarrassed being told she was the most beautiful woman in the room. Why would she be embarrassed about her looks?

"Just one final compliment and I'll stop. I must say this or I will go absolutely nuts. You, Michelle, are the most beautiful woman in this room. Let me finish. You are perfect. Your hair, your skin, your eyes, your lips, your nose, your breasts, your legs, every part of you is perfect. Now I want to get to know that beautiful person inside of you. The person with the compassion and empathy required to be a doctor. Will you let me in long enough to do that?" Throughout his monolog her blush just kept getting deeper and deeper. Her mouth hung open and her beautiful eyes opened wide.

"I don't know what to say." She was trying to compose herself. She was waving her hand in front of her face trying to cool herself from the heat of embarrassment. Their drinks arrived and she gulped hers down. Gently setting her glass down on the bar she turned back to him looking into his eyes. She was searching for something. A smile crossed her lips just for an instant, then it was gone.

"Dance with me," she ordered, turning to the dance floor. Don quickly followed.

She waited for him at the edge of the dance floor. The band was starting to play a ballad. He took her in his arms and led off. She was soft and smelled heavenly. Her hair brushed his face in a gentle caress. Her delicate left hand rested softly on his shoulder, while he held her right hand in his left, it was warm and supple, to his touch.

He pressed his right hand into the small of her back bringing her closer to him. She didn't resist. He did hear her clear her throat as if to say something but she remained silent as she relaxed into his arms. She was a marvelous dancer, able to follow his every step, even seeming to anticipate them. It was as if they were floating on a cloud. He became more and more enthralled with this woman as they danced. She pushed back a little so she could look into his eyes. Her gaze was penetrating.

Her eyes sparkled as he guided her around the floor. He could see, from the corner of his eye, that everyone was watching them with envy. George was the only one not watching and this struck Don as strange. The song soon came to an end and Michelle and he returned to their drinks at the bar. They had danced in silence and now that silence continued at the bar. He studied her face as they stared into each others eyes pausing only to sip their drinks.
 
An addition to the Orchard Falls Mysteries....available at Smashwords and the Kindle Store.

41157987f78062ad86661f72a45dc7b39ee7df67-thumb


Jack O'Hara, friend of Don Steel and James Stanton(see Orchard Falls), takes on a request from his doctor to protect her. She has received death threats via eMail. Jack, an Orchard Falls resident, takes his assignment seriously. Along with his faithful companion, Rudy his dog, they watch over the pretty redheaded doctor. His past training comes in handy in his work.

Excerpt:

She had hired me to protect her. Well not hired. Asked as a favor. Which I was glad to do. She was younger than me. She was pretty. Very pretty. She was also married. A professional woman. A doctor. My doctor. She was in trouble. From whom, she did not know. Threats had been made. In writing, well via email, same thing. She didn't know who was making the threats. And from the emails, even though I had the header information, neither did I.

So I was watching her. From a distance. Just me and my faithful companion Rudy. Rudy was my dog. Black Rottweiler, Pit-bull mix. He was smart and would do anything I asked of him. Yes, he was that smart. I was sitting in my car, down the street from her house, watching. She was in the house alone. Her husband was out of town. Some conference for whatever he did for a living. I didn't pay that much attention as she told me. We had talked a long time. In the exam room at the clinic where she practiced...

"I don't know what to do," she told me, stopping to think.

"Have you gone to the police?" I asked the stupid question. I had to.

"I did. They said there was nothing they could do without proof. They said the email wasn't proof, just a veiled threat, no real harm...and they had no way of finding out who sent them."

"Yeah, they aren't big on stopping crime now a days, just solving crime."

"Can you help me? I know you know about computers and things..."

"Sure. I'll have a look at that email..."

"I'm frightened..."

"I know. I can see it in your eyes."

She blushed and smiled for a second, looking away from my gaze.

"I can help in other ways too," I told her.

"What?"

"I can keep you safe. I could become your bodyguard..."

"No. I don't think I need something like that..."

"Then I could just watch over you...from a distance," I told her.

"That might be better," she said a little relieved.

I couldn't quite tell why. Why was she frightened to have me protect her? We left it at that. I would follow her home from work and sit on her house for the night. And that's what I was doing. Me and Rudy. It was a cool spring night. No clouds in the sky. A full moon high over head. The street was lit by lights about every fifty yards. Bright, glaring, yellow lights. Rudy sat in the passenger seat. Watching. Listening. Sniffing. Traffic was light on this street. Cars would turn onto the street. Pull up in a driveway and park. Rudy would watch the person or persons getting out of the car until they went inside the house they parked in front of.
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 13 February 2016, a GM period-piece novella, Liaisons, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:

BLURB:

In this steamy novella of nonstop fetish gay male sex, the plans and needs of charismatic and dominating Austrian munitions manufacturer, Baron Josef von Holst, in the 1920s lead to the subjugation to his purposes at a Venice resort beach hotel of Lady Elizabeth Winslow and her son, Paul. Von Holst’s first-time taking of Paul Winslow leads the young man down an ever-more intense road of male, no-sex-act taboo, escort service prostitution until, in the war-torn Europe of 1941, Paul becomes determined to save his mother from the clutches of the baron and the increasingly sinister and intolerant German war machine.


TAGS:

age gap male/male, anal play/sex male/male, b/t/q, barebacking male/male, big cocks, bisexual, bondage, domination, dwarf, escorts / hustlers / prostitution male/male, explicit sexual content male/male, fellatio / cock sucking male/male, fetish, first time, fisting, gangbang, gangbang male/male, gay, gay anal, gay BDSM, generals, German army, graphic sexual language male/male, historical, kink, l/g/b/t/q, male / male, male brothel, male dominant, male dominant and male submissive, male prostitution, male submissive, male/male sexual practices, multiple partners male/male, nineteen twenties, older-younger, oral sex male/male, priests, rough sex male/male, seduction, sex worker gay, shaving fetish, size, threesomes, toys, unprotected sex male/male, wartime, WWII


EXCERPT:

The baron met them at the door of the chalet, all smiles and charm. No one would have known that he had attacked this woman like an animal in heat in the gazebo of a Venice beach resort hotel and yet that she had come to him when he called. And had brought her handsome son.

In the background as they moved into the chalet’s foyer, Elizabeth and Paul could see another familiar figure—someone they had agreed reminded them of the Grim Reaper, Giuseppe, the bishop of Milan, swathed in his black cassock.

“You remember the bishop of Milan, I assume,” the baron said. “We all met in Venice last August.”

“Of course, how are you, Your Grace?”

“Quite fine, thank you.” The bishop was answering Elizabeth’s question, but his eyes were on her handsome son, with his perfect body, blond curls, and lowered eyes of the long lashes. “Just perfect,” he said, as the baron was saying that they were just in time for supper to be served and that they could take drinks in the lounge in front of the fireplace later.

* * * *

The bishop, sitting beside Paul in front of the fire in the lounge, had been whispering to the young man in French as Paul’s mother and the baron had been carrying on a more vocal conversation—in British English, despite neither being British—in chairs facing the fire at an angle.

“It’s late and the trip today was tiring,” Lady Elizabeth said, as she rose from her chair. “I think it’s time that I turned in.” No one argued the point with her. She gave Josef a meaningful look, smoothed down the silken flanks of her dress, and rustled out of the room, down the corridor to the bedrooms.

The bishop put an arm around Paul’s back, the long, black-painted nails of his long, slender fingers accentuated on the stark white of Paul’s billowy broadcloth shirt at the shoulder, and pulled Paul’s body ever so slightly into his body. There was little reaction from Paul. Throughout the conversation, he’d been looking demurely down at the hands folded in his lap and had answered Giuseppe’s lengthy whispers in short, murmured answers. The bishop brought his lips closer to Paul’s ear and urgently whispered something. Paul shrugged slightly, but he turned his face to the bishop’s to accept Giuseppe’s possession of his mouth. The long, black-nailed fingers of the bishop’s free hand started working the buttons on Paul’s shirt.



1984402.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 20 February 2016, a historical GM novella of sordid love in World War II in which an iconic French hotel is a character in its own right, Puttin’ on the Ritz, by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt:

BLURB:

The legendary Hotel Ritz Paris is a central character in its own right in this flawed lovers love story in which young American artist, Paul Stainer, is trapped in World War Two occupied Paris. Banished to Europe in 1940 by a wealthy Chicago family because of his gay hedonist lifestyle, nineteen-year-old uncommonly handsome and sexy Paul is in Paris not only to further his art development but also to notch the bedpost with as many of the continent’s artistic and literary giants as he can. Caught penniless by the German occupation of Paris, he turns to his most lucrative skill—gay sex for money. In the process, he finds himself in the Hotel Ritz Paris and the bed of German SS Gestapo captain Garren von Kaube.

Slowly, surely, as Germany’s prospects for victory are going downhill, the two flawed characters fall in love. Garren wishes Paul to retreat to Berlin with him, but Paul fears doing so as Garren does not know Paul is an American, which would endanger them both. As the noose tightens around the German occupation, sometimes Ritz Paris resident Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring discovers the charms of Paul and both the pressure to aid the Resistance and the threat of being condemned as a collaborator fall ever more heavily on Paul’s head.


TAGS:

age difference, age gap male/male, anal play/sex male/male, betrayal, danger, double penetration, escorts / hustlers / prostitution male/male, gay, gay romance, gay soldier, historical figures, historical gay, illicit love, international gay, l/g /b/t/q, male / male, male prostitution, male/male sexual practices, military, multicultural gay, multiple partners, multiple partners male/male, nazi, occupied paris, older man / younger man, polyamory, ritz paris hotel, rough gay sex, rough sex male/male, sex worker gay, solider gay, twentieth century, war, world war ii, world war two, world war two historical


EXCERPT:

Minutes later Paul was at the oversized glass French doors across the room—the only window in the dimly lit attic loft, back pressed against the left door frame, right leg bent, foot lifted against the frame, smoking a cigarette, and looking out at the Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris across the Seine on the ȋle de la citè. The view of the cathedral was magnificent, as well it should be, as it was one of three requirements Giroux had had in choosing this garret to live in: He had to have space and ceiling height to be useful as an art studio, he had to have a clear view of Notre-Dame, and he had to be able to afford the rent himself so that he could bring young men home and fuck them in peace.

“Hold that pose,” Giroux growled from the bed through the lit cigarette between his lips as he reached for his sketchbook and charcoals.

Paul bent the arm holding the cigarette and supported it under the elbow with the other arm. “Yes, just like that,” Giroux said. “Lovely long, elegant lines. And the right leg hides the genitals. This will be commercial. Has anyone told you that you have a ripe, young, fuckable body?”

“Not since Tuesday,” Paul answered in a flat, bored voice. “It’s quiet down there. Much too quiet.”

“What do you expect?” Giroux asked as he sketched. “Most of the city is gone. You should be gone as well. You could go. I worry that you will not go.”

“Go where?” Paul asked. “And why, after all I had to do to be here?”

“It’s inevitable that the Americans will come into the war against Germany,” Giroux said. “The Germans are entering the city today. Can’t you hear the rumble of their tanks? You may not be safe here for long.”

“How long is long?” Paul asked. “Is it beyond today? If so, it can wait.”

“You are trying too hard at this Bohemian lifestyle, I believe. I may not be here much longer myself. What will you do alone in the city?”
“Are all of the men of Paris going to disappear? Not a single rich and notable queer in need of a bed warmer staying on?”

“Most of the men who can will be gone, yes. And certainly the men who sleep with men; the Germans are known to be prudish and brutal toward such men.”

“I think German men are much like any others—that they say one thing and do another. As long as the money keeps being wired, I’ll be fine,” Paul answered. “I was with Allard the portraitist before you. No doubt there will be a man for me after you too.”

“You are a little whore, aren’t you?”

“I do what I can,” Paul said in the same tired, bored voice.

Both men were surprised by the sound of a loudspeaker from the streets below announcing a curfew for 8:00 p.m. that night and every night for the foreseeable future at the risk of being shot.

“And so the Nazi occupation of Paris begins,” Giroux said in a heavy voice.



1988641.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 27 February 2016, a GM Romance novelette, Finding a New Sam, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:

BLURB:

Keith and Sam, mercenary soldiers for Blackwater, came through multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Each has taken a bullet for the other, and the two became as close as two men can be and were the perfect fit—Keith being extremely hard to accommodate, but Sam being able to. Once safely back in the States, and happily married to each other, Sam unexpectedly dies. This has left Keith full of sexual frustration and searching for that new Sam who can take him like Sam could. The search leads him to a Richmond bar, a Richmond gay men’s support club, and a hike on the Appalachian Trail; all in search of the perfect fit.


TAGS:

age difference, age gap male/male, America, anal play/sex male/male, Appalachian Trail, bar, BDSM, big cocks, club, fellatio, fetish, gay, gay anal, gay bars, gay clubs, gay fiction, gay marriage, hiking, kink, l/g/b/t/ q, male / male, male dominant, male dominant and male submissive, male prostitutes, male submissive, male/male sexual practices, mercenary soldiers, mountain hiking, muscle men, older man / younger man, oral sex male/male, outdoor sex, pansexual, power exchange male/male, power tops, rough gay sex, rough sex male/male, sexual frustration, size, size difference, veterans gay, Virginia


EXCERPT:

I bet Jimmy’s would be open. Hadn’t been in there since before Sam passed. But it was worth the try. If sitting in there and nursing a drink on Christmas Eve brought memories back, I could always try buying a bottle from the bar to bring home.

At least there was booze at Jimmy’s. I found that it was just me and Eddie, the bartender, to begin with, and I almost didn’t stay. The same fuckin’ blinking lights on the poor excuse for a tree standing in the corner and the other decorations, such as they were, as I had on my tree were pathetic. That’s not why I almost didn’t settle on the stool, though. First I came in, Eddie gave me a long-faced look and said, “Sorry to hear about Sam. Here let me stand you a drink and we’ll toast him.”

I would have left right then if it hadn’t been for the drink. I growled my thanks and straddled a stool. It was a nice gesture, Eddie giving condolences and offering a drink. I didn’t want to alienate any of the good people still alive who I knew. But I was trying to put Sam in a box in my brain, not let him wander all over the place.

As I sipped, I thought about the good people I knew who were gone. Blackwater was no nursery school. We’d lost guys. It was a miracle I’d found Sam and that I hadn’t lost him—not in Afghanistan or Iraq—not until the fall, and then not to a bullet. I’d almost lost him to bullets and he’d almost lost me that once. But we’d been patched up and soldiered on. It had made us closer, had opened him to my needs—his needs too—both of us learning that life was too short to deny ourselves—to deny who we were and what our desires were.

“To Sam,” I said, lifting my glass.

“To Sam,” Eddie said, lifting his. “And to Keith and to surviving,” he added. I hesitated before drinking to that but then did so.

I saw my reflection in the mirror behind the bar and looked away quickly. When had I grown old? Where had all the lines that made my face craggy come from?

“I must say that you’re lookin’ good,” Eddie said, which pulled me out of the depression I was beginning to sink into on the aging matter. “You have one of the faces that will never go bad, and you’re body’s great. Been workin’ out a lot? Gotten any good tail?”

The questions weren’t out of line. Jimmy’s was a gay bar. Eddie was as queer as I was.

“There isn’t much else to do other than work out at the gym when you get my age and age out of the job. I’ve got a basement gym. Work out a lot.” “A lot” was an understatement. I worked out constantly to try to control my urges and my needs—and, yes, to keep my body in shape toward the time I’d need it for pleasure.

I’m sure he’d noticed that I hadn’t answered the “get a lot of tail” question. He was being sensitive about not pursuing it. In a bar like this, there was a lot of bravado about laying guys and being laid by guys. Eddie knew—or thought he knew—I didn’t say I’d done anything I hadn’t done.

“Miss the job?” he asked.

“No, not at all.” Yes, constantly.

“What job was that?”

Both Eddie and I swiveled our heads around. We hadn’t noticed the bottle blond—maybe of age, maybe not—who had slipped onto a stool down the bar. Now there were three of us. If Eddie didn’t have that insipid Christmas music on the sound system, there might be more of us.

The new guy was maybe five and a half feet tall—more than a foot shorter than I was—trim and wearing flashy clothes, including ridiculously design-tooled cowboy boots with bits and pieces in Christmas colors. I wondered if he brought them out just for the season. He screamed of trade, although I’d never seen him in here before. Eddie was acting like he’d never seen him before—and Eddie was the local matchmaker, hooking likely guys up with each other. A lot of men came to this bar just for Eddie to hook them up with someone to take home and fuck.

“Mercenary, in Afghanistan and Iraq,” I muttered, responding to his question.

“Nice one,” the young guy countered.

“It’s true,” Eddie came back with in defense of me. “Blackwater.”

“Cool, I’ve heard of them,” the young guy said, sliding one stool closer to me. “And I can believe it. My, you are one big dude, aren’t you?”



1992387.jpg
 
The print version of Dirk Hessian’s GM historical novel, Shores of Tripoli, was launched by BarbarianSpy on 1 March 2016. Dirk Hessian is a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

Coming into his majority in the Boston merchant world of 1801 and having been brutally initiated into man sex during a roadside encounter, the merchant’s son and printer’s apprentice, Billy, begins a life of discovery of what he wants from another man. He thinks he wants—and deserves—rough taking and punishment, but not all of his lovers agree. The call of the sea and early linking up with a pirate chieftain lead him into a life where, though he is deemed too small and fair of looks to be trusted among common seaman, the men of the sea win through on finding their own purposes for him.

Billy’s story leads him from nominally prim Boston to hedonist Charleston and the slaves of a South Carolina rice plantation and then on across the Atlantic to the Azores and the Mediterranean.

The saga of Billy’s sexual adventures and seekings are backdropped in Shores of Tripoli by piracy on the East Coast of the young United States, piracy on the Atlantic at the beginning of the nineteenth century, and American’s engagement in the Barbary Coast antipiracy wars in the Mediterranean. The Barbary Coast wars, storming up on the shores of Tripoli, provided the first foreign land battles that the young United States engaged in as well as the first use of U.S. Marines—and our young Billy was there to see and experience it all.

Billy’s story is one of possession by a succession of naval chieftains—pirate and U.S. Navy alike, as well as randy and fit Marines and Arab potentates—and also of men who try to convince him that sex can be more equal and romance based. The question remains of what maturity and time leads him to believe and accept as the sexual experience he most wants.


TAGS:

Barbary Coast, BDSM, ethnic, gay kamasutra, gay romance, growing up, historical, intrigue, literary, multiple partners, naval, pirates, punishment, rough sex, dubious consent


REVIEW:

From Black Tulip

Brilliant and Wild

I swear I don't remember having read a novella with so many twists and turns! There was already a lot going on in Dirk Hessian's last book "Constantinople", but I think this one sets a new record . . . and in my opinion, the pacing is a tour de force! The author definitely has the knack of grabbing you and drawing you into his story and not letting you go until it ends.

Shores of Tripoli is a tale about a young man's journey into self-discovery where he'll have to overcome bad choices and bad situations, learn what he actually wants deep inside and in the end make a choice.

This story takes us from Boston, to Charleston and then to the ends of the Mediterranean sea, Tripoli, the realm of piracy and slavery. It's an extraordinary adventure: raw, bursting with life and energy, danger and surprises; a wild ride both on dry land and at sea and where everything that could possibly happen, happens . . .

Young Billy always has had a weakness for the sea and then he discovers that he likes men. You could say that he has a kind of an extreme attitude when it comes to sex. He has a need to be controlled, mastered and punished by older men, and he is positively insatiable. The more perilous and painful the sex, the better. He's a very conflicted young man, to say the least!

William Evans (senior) is too much aware of Billy's unspeakable proclivity and is afraid to send him to College where he would no doubt attract other youths. He makes the choice to indenture him to the printer of "The Boston Sentinel", an older man. The unfortunate decision triggers off a chain of events that nobody could have ever foreseen. After that he's literally swept into a giddy round of rough and dangerous sex and then a whirl of adventures and mishaps, uncontrollable and exciting but also very scary.

The sailing scenes, the battle scenes, Billy's years of slavery, passing from one master to another—the whole thing is trim, fast paced, dramatic, engrossing and intoxicating. The impressive cast of characters, and they are many, is all fully developed and helps propel this very imaginative and complex storyline.

The evocation of the Barbary wars that took place in the early 1800s with Tripoli and then Algiers, involving among others the US Navy and spanning fifteen years, is a thrilling and fascinating page of history. Billy's extraordinary adventure is very intricately and brilliantly incorporated to the fabric of these historic events.

I've got a bit of an issue with the ending, not the story in itself but the choice that Billy eventually makes. I don't find it completely satisfying even if I perfectly understand his reasons. But it's only my very personal feeling here and I'm sure others won't have the same reservation.

It was raw, rough, full of testosterone, terribly realistic, vastly entertaining but also exciting, addictive and above all it was "unputdownable"! The rating system doesn't allow half points so I give 4 STARS but it's more like 4.5.


EXCERPT:

Two ships were standing off the coves at the base of cliff, near enough for Billy to see their white sails and to count their masts to assure himself that these must be the two ships he expected, but far enough out to sea not to run aground in this treacherous area of the coast. The ships weren’t near each other. The larger of the two was between where he stood and the inlet leading past the lighthouse and into the Shernhaven harbor. The other one was standing further south.

Billy could see that the one farther away already had longboats in the water, starting their journey to land. They were carrying no running lights, but were merely dark splotches on the water, discerned in the moonlight only with great care. They were riding low in the water, and Billy could see a mass of figures overloading each one.

The nearer, larger ship, was just starting to lower boats. The sound of men calling out guidance and curses at the difficulty of the work slid in underneath the keening of the seagulls overhead and the pounding of the surf.

By the time Billy had made his way down to the cove and positioned himself behind a large boulder of water-pocked rock and jagged edges, boats from the two ships were nearing the beach. Their journey was intersecting on the beach nearly parallel to where Billy was hiding himself.

The longboats from the smaller, more distant ship, Billy could now see were packed with silent, dark figures. The boats from the larger ship were seemingly empty other than the men rowing, driven by a man growling curses and threatening slackers with bodily harm.

One of the overloaded boats foundered in the surf, and there was a scramble to pull its occupants, who didn’t seem to be making much of an effort to save themselves, to safety. Billy could hear the ominous rattling of chains. The crews from the larger boats leaped out of their now-beached longboats and went to the aid of the other craft, a second of which was also foundering in the merciless surf. From the sounds of wailing from the floundering figures in the surf and the curses of the crew members, Billy could tell that not all of the passengers were being saved.

The coxswain of the larger ship’s longboats seemed to have taken charge of the situation. He cut quite a figure in the late of the longboat lantern. He was dark—either heavily tanned or an Arab—and wore a bright green vest over short brown breeches. A scarlet sash circled his waist into which two pistols had been shoved. He was bearded and there was a black patch over one eye.

Billy knew how important it was to lose as few of the floundering passengers as possible. The figures were dark sinned and nearly naked. He knew that these would be slaves being brought in from Africa via the Caribbean. He was witnessing their transfer from one ship to the other and knew that by the morrow or the next day, the survivors of this landing would be displayed on the auction block on Woodman’s wharf, near Boston’s town market and docks. Those bidding on these slaves would be turning a blind eye to their primitive conditions and weakened, dazed states. In one of life’s incongruities, whereas the trade of shipped slaves was now outlawed in Massachusetts, the resale of slaves in the state previous to the law’s enactment was permitted. Those trading with these lives in the new day would be conveniently assuming the slaves hadn’t arrived surreptitiously in the night.

So engrossed was Billy in watching the exchange of the goods, cases of rum and bolts of textiles and baskets of gleaming doubloons, from one ship for the slaves from another that he cried out in fear and surprise as a strong hand gripped his shoulder from behind.

“I believe you will be coming with us,” a growly voice rang out.



945736.jpg
 
Another new one, the second in the saga of the Brotherhood of Janus

Available at Smashwords and the Kindle Store.

e3fe25bd1fbfc7a65e94d73a0d37adbf15bd9c2a-thumb


George J. Hood and Hyraim Janus founded the Brotherhood of Janus in 1865. The founding of the Brotherhood was for the advancement of members and their families. The Brotherhood required members to help other members in the areas of business and conservation of family fortunes. That was the primary reason for the formation of the Brotherhood.

Excerpt:

A warm gentle hand on my thigh woke me. The buffeting of the plane, as it descended through the clouds hadn't. Yet Barbara's soft, delicate, warm hand did. Smiling, I looked at her through bleary eyes and straighten up in my seat. The last three weekends have been exhausting. We have attended three gatherings, only one of which I was a participant. Barbara participated at two, yet she is as fresh as the day I picked her up at the airport in Dallas.

We have gone to gatherings in Dallas, Portland and Boise, each of them having complaints filed by members or ex-members. As the new head of the Brotherhood Investigation Division, I am in the process of attending unannounced, with Barbara as my partner, gatherings of the local lodges who have had complaints leveled against them. Out of the three so far, we found only one complaint founded. The Dallas lodge president and several council members were found to have bent the rules, when it suited them, but held everyone else to the stricter standard.

It took us the rest of that first week to clean up that mess. When we left, the members were thrilled with what we did for them. The Portland lodge, a little somber, their president having just passed away and they trying to decide on a new one, while in morning. Spirits lifted when they realized a member of the Five Hundred honored them by attending their gathering, which also doubled as a funeral party for their deceased president.

Yes, I made a speech, as did Barbara in her capacity as Duchess. We stayed in Portland until Thursday so Barbara could ring the son of the president. He and his wife had to fly in from Hawaii so, they didn't make it for the gathering and his mother and a council member needed the extra day to get things together to pass on to them. We found a member made the complaint in error. He thought the president was not conforming to Brotherhood conventions. He withdrew the complaint when the president had a stroke, which hospitalized him.

In Boise, we found a disgruntled member suspended for a year for breaking the color rules at the last gathering, falsely filed the complaint. He got drunk the first night and tried to force a blue gown to have intercourse. Everyone was very friendly and felt honored a Five Hundred and the Duchess would grace their gathering.

As we exit the terminal, Susan and Mark met Barbara and me with a lodge limo. After shaking hands with Mark, Susan kisses me soundly, then slaps my face. Laughing at her, I just hold the door for her.

"Susan! Why did you do that," shouts Barbara at her daughter.

"He knows why," scolded Susan.

"Well tell me then, so I might know," Barbara huffs as she steps into the limo.

"You know why too, mother!" Susan tells her, climbing into the car after her.

"Ah, that? Do grow up my dear." I hear Barbara say, as I step in and close the door behind me.
 
Where have all the editors gone? I've had a story in the queue for 9 days and it is still pending. I've never seen this happen. I have seen many other new stories post in these 9 days. What gives?
 
Where have all the editors gone? I've had a story in the queue for 9 days and it is still pending. I've never seen this happen. I have seen many other new stories post in these 9 days. What gives?

Wrong forum.

And there's only one submissions editor.
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 13 March 2016, a gay male historical Romance novella, Confederate Gold, by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

One of the mysteries of the American Civil War is what happened to the Confederacy’s treasury in the waning days of the war. In this novella paralleling actual events, hunky Confederate cavalry officer and aide to President Jefferson Davis, Charles Singleton, is literally caught with his pants down in a Richmond male brothel when he is informed that Grant’s Union forces have breached the city’s defenses in Petersburg and will be in the capital by 8:00 that night.

Commandeering both the young quadroon slave prostitute who was servicing him, Eaton Matthews, and the brothel’s wagon and horses, Singleton oversees the transfer of the Confederate treasury into rail cars to follow the train of Davis and his cabinet to presumed safety in Danville, Virginia. What follows in the adventure in which Charles and Eaton grow progressively closer and more reliant on each other, as they dash south with the bullion train going off the rails and the treasury slowly dwindling, is a bittersweet lesson in the slavery of love.


TAGS:

American Civil War, American history, cavalry officer, confederacy, domination, escape, gay romance, historical romance, interracial, Jamaica, literary, military, North Carolina, rough sex, slave romance, slavery, Virginia, war


EXCERPT:

Eaton was flushed and nearly on the run when he mounted the stairs of the large row house at Grace and 4th and entered the foyer, where Thomas Temple was impatiently awaiting his return.

“Good, you are here. There is a young man here for you.”

Eaton looked at the hands of the grandfather clock in the foyer to ensure that it not yet was 11:00 in the morning, a Sunday morning. That was when his time, in the only morning that he had his own time before once more becoming fully chained to Thomas Temple’s time, ran out. It was not much later than 10:00, but Eaton dare not point that out to Temple. There was, in fact, no time that wasn’t Thomas Temple’s time.

“Where is he?” Eaton asked.

“In your room, waiting for you. It’s the cavalry captain who has asked for you before when you were not available. I doubt if he is patiently waiting.”

“The city is on the move again,” Eaton said. “I saw many wagons being loaded on my way from church. Could that mean—?”

“It’s inevitable that Lee can’t hold in Petersburg for much longer,” Temple said. “It’s nearly time for me to put the other flag out and put the photographs of my Philadelphia relatives out on the piano.”

“We will be staying in the city?”

“Of course we will. Union soldiers are as much men, with men’s needs, at Confederate soldiers are.”

Eaton didn’t dare mention that Union troops occupying Richmond would make a crucial difference in at least one regard—his own status. He doubted that Temple even thought that the fall of the capital meant the realization of emancipation for him. He would be free, free of a master and of the obligations of his life between these four walls.

But then, as if Temple could see Eaton’s thoughts in his face, he said. “When the Union troops get here, you can, of course, leave this house. But don’t think you can leave this life. I can give you protection and limit the demands on you. If you choose to leave here and make your own life on the streets, you’d best give second thoughts to what you lose and gain. You may think that men in the North are fighting for your freedom, but they are men like any men and will use you like any other man would. This city will be laid open to their ravishing just as any conquered city is.”

He, of course, was right, Eaton knew. Although a black slave, Eaton had been educated and taught to think and to deliberately consider what his limits were and how he best could maneuver within them. He knew he couldn’t just jump at freedom in a city under occupation by troops who have had to fight hard and seen comrades die in the stubbornness of this city to give in. He knew that, if Temple could give him protection, his safest place until the city settled down again was here.

“I will go up to this cavalry officer then,” he said, as he started up the stairs to his bedroom on the second floor, the most presentable of the bedrooms in keeping with the higher demand for his services by men in the wartime capital even than those of Temple’s women prostitutes.

Eaton could tell that the man was agitated when he entered the room. had had already taken off his boots and his blue broadcloth trousers with the yellow stripe going down the leg and folded and placed them on a straight chair. Similarly his gray jacket was folded and placed on top of the trousers. He had shrugged out of his bibbed shirt and had his hands on the buttons of his underdrawers fly. He must have started unbuttoning those when he heard Eaton on the stairs.

He’d been pacing the room with nervous energy and although the scent coming off of his was a manly musk, Eaton could sense something else in it—impatience and fear.

He was a young, handsome devil, much better put together than most of the men who visited Eaton’s room. His chest was muscular, his waist narrow. His features were Patrician South, his hair, including the tufts under his bulging pecs and on his forearms were a sandy blond. He had unbuttoned enough of his fly for Eaton to see the same shade of reddish blond in his pubic bush.

“You have made me wait,” the Confederate captain growled as Eaton entered the room.



1999714.jpg
 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 13 March 2016, an extreme (but less extreme for this genre) fetish gay short, Fist of Gold, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

The gay male fetish of fisting is typically depicted as a leather man extreme act, but to the young archaeologist, Kyle Kendrick, visiting his former Oxford University mentor and fisting initiator, Sir Geoffrey Bentham, at a Mali gold treasure dig in the decade following World War II, it is a refined art. It’s also necessary preliminary preparation for Kyle to have a satisfactory sexual experience. As rare as the practitioners are of the art, Kyle meets an Italian businessman on the plane to Mali who is a master of it and a Native Malian hunk who practices it as a ritual. Both they and Sir Geoffrey are willing and prepared to give Kyle what he needs.

This short story delves into the erotic nature of the fetish at the less-extreme end of the spectrum.


TAGS:

Africa, age difference, airplane sex, archaeology, fisting, gay anal, gay fetish, historical, interracial, Mali, short story, threesomes, treasure


EXCERPT:

“You have very nice hands,” I said. “Slender. I’ll bet there is less than a nine-centimeter span from knuckle to knuckle.” That would be no more than three-and-a-half inches in American and British terms. I looked into his eyes, wondering again if he would pick up on, correctly interpret, and respond to the signal.

He smiled back. “Yes, I believe the span is no wider than that. I can make that useful . . . for someone who has such a wish.”

He already knew he could fuck me. We were exploring other possibilities now. None of what we were exploring, even if we had to pull back, meant that he couldn’t fuck me.

“Yes,” I said, still stroking his knuckles, “I believe the span is no wider than that. I can make that useful.”

I gave him a sharp look. He knew exactly what I was talking about. “I believe you must be a very rare young man,” he said.

“Who is always on the look for other such rare men,” I responded.

When I put his hand back, it was on the inside of my thigh and I closed my thighs on it. He left it there, opening and closing his grip on the inside of my thigh rhythmically. My legs started to tremble to his touch, and they gave out on me, falling open, surrendering to him.



1999792.jpg
 
"Orgasm Offender" out March 15. Preorder now!

Maxwell is a notorious sex offender with a bizarre twist: Not content with his his own satisfaction, he forces his helpless female victims to experience powerful serial orgasms.

When Maxwell escapes after five years of incarceration in a psychiatric hospital, no woman is safe in city, as he embarks on an insatiable sexual rampage.

Police officers Amy and Jack stumbles across the deranged predator – but are utterly unprepared for his perverted urges. He takes them both hostage, setting the scene for a psychosexual showdown of orgasmic proportions.

A darkly sensual tale of kinky desires, packed with graphic descriptions of savage sexual encounters, “Orgasm Offender” is Frank Noir at his best: Explicit depictions of scorching, dangerous pleasures. Prepare to be aroused – perhaps even against your will.

Get “Orgasm Offender” from

 
Self-publishing my first book.

[You must have stories published to Literotica under the member name used here in order to advertise your paid work in this thread.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Published on 26 March 2016 by BarbarianSpy, a GM homicide detective mystery novella, All Fools Day Foolery, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

NYPD vice homicide cop Mike Kavanagh goes south on an exchange stint to help the New Orleans police department set up a Vice Homicide unit. He hits New Orleans during an All Fools’ Day street parade festival much like Mardi Gras and falls into two cases: a gruesome serial killing of young, blond rent-boys being brought out into the streets by the festival and the questionable death of a kinky Supreme Court justice nominee. Kavanagh has brought with him his own personal vice of hunting young, blond rent-boys for rough sex. There’s no surprise that all of this gets mixed into one steamy volatile cocktail of sex and death.


TAGS:

age difference, April fools, blonds, cross dressing, detective story, gay anal, gay detective, gay vice cop top, New Orleans, rent-boys, suspense


EXCERPT:

The place was practically deserted when Kavanagh got there. Potential patrons were either out on the street getting the most they could out of the last night of the All Fools’ Day festival or in their own homes, trying to avoid the raucous crowds that had taken over the streets of the French Quarter. Happily, Kyle was the only one on duty in the café. Kavanagh sat at the window, dividing his attention between the hedonist partying going on outside on the street, which had made him hard and was keeping him that way, and watching the small, blond Kyle moving about the shop, serving the few patrons present, cleaning off the tables, and tidying up behind the counter. Kyle’s movements were keeping Kavanagh hard too, and the furtive looks Kyle was giving him strongly suggested that the waiter was just as aroused.

At 9:30 closing, the two of them were the last ones in the place and Kyle had done everything but turn out the lights, leave, and lock the front door. He stood there, expectantly by the light switch at the back of the shop, beside the counter and the door into the back.

“Uh, it was nice of you to stay around and keep me company tonight,” Kyle said. “Guess it’s time for me to close up and us to go our separate ways.”

“I like it right here,” Kavanagh said, coming up close to Kyle and placing a possessive hand on the young man’s arm. He could feel Kyle trembling. “Why don’t you close up in a different order tonight? Lock up first and then come back and turn out the lights.”

“Umm. That would mean . . . I really can’t—”

“I think you can, Kyle.” Kavanagh reached up, cupped the back of Kyle’s head, and brought it to his for a kiss. The other arm went around his waist. Kyle writhed a bit and resisted the kiss at first, but slowly he gave way, relaxing in Kavanagh’s embrace, and was soon giving as good as he was getting in the exchange of tongue swabbing in each other’s mouth cavities.

“Turn out the lights and drop your pants,” Kavanagh growled when they came out of the kiss.

“Please. I can’t. I’ve never—”

“Yes, you can. You’ve wanted to, haven’t you? You’re ripe for it, and you want it from me. Turn out the lights and drop your pants. You have to do that. You have to commit to it.”

“Not here. We can’t . . . here,” Kyle whispered. That he’d backed off from not doing it and not doing it with Kavanagh was not lost on the detective.

“Yes, here. Now. Turn off the lights and drop your pants. I’ll treat you right the first time.”

With a whimper, Kyle reached over and turned off the lights. Kavanagh smiled at the sound of Kyle’s belt buckle opening and his pants falling to the floor. Seconds later Kavanagh’s had done the same and Kyle was whimpering and moaning louder, as Kavanagh held him close.



2003391.jpg
 
Back
Top