Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

A slightly less creative bump than usual from yours truly... However we all deserve a day off now and then right!

Hopefully a cheeky lit lady is browsing and fancies a little flirt this dull Aussie morning....! :rolleyes:

Well, as any of you who have been around for a little bit will know, I am a huge rugby fan... So I need comforting!! Badly!! No more rugby World Cup :eek:

Come on ladies, this is serious...! ;)

Hey Lit ladies!

Just checking in on a rainy night in Sydney... Yep, it does rain occasionally! Anyhow, hopefully it won't just be anything outside that gets a little moist... If there are angles passing through who fancy a cheeky flirt with a 29 year old Englishman then you know where I am! :devil:

Ladies how's your riding!? I'm at the horse races tomorrow so thought you might enjoy some puntastic, thigh burning action...! So, if any ladies are browsing and fancy some flirty fun with a cute English guy then give me a shout! Especially partial to some aural action if that prince-Harry type floats your boat...! :rolleyes:

Hot

As Nelly once, so prophetically said,"it's getting hot in here..."

Just a casual 38 here in Sydney today... No big deal, sure! So if any ladies are passing through and fancy some banter about sun lotion, sweaty bodies, beaches, hands, and everything else in between, drop me a PM! I'm a cute, cheeky 30 yr old English guy if that tickles your fanny... Oops sorry, fancy I mean! :devil:

Morning from Oz!

Hope everyone's been spankig their credit cards... That is not a euphemism! Oh ok, it totally is :rolleyes:

Any lit ladies around for a cheeky flirt with a cute, sporty, English guy!?

Yep you got me, just no fist... In any sense of the word! :devil:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
A belated happy Xmas to everyone here! I hope you Lit ladies got plenty of fun toys to play with...!

If you Santas massive sack didn't bring anything of interest, then maybe I can tempt you unwrap this cute, sporty, english guy...! I come with a return receipt until Jan 30th if you're not satisfied! ;) haha!

Hope to hear from a cheeky lady passing though here! Xx

Little bump...

Just a quicky... You know how it is, both super horny, running late, can't keep your hands off each other, you're bent over head in the pillow... Etc!:devil:

Any lit ladies around for a cheeky flirt with a cute English guy!? X

'Straya Day!

Hey hey!

So, as you'll know by now i'm not Austraoian, but you've got to love a day off in the middle of the week... And celebrations that generally involve listening to the top 100 tunes of the year and generally drinking!

Anyhow, the action over here doesn't kickoff until later so if any of you naughty lit ladies are around and fancy a cheeky flirt please do drop me a PM! X:devil:

At lit ladies passing through these parts and up for a cheeky little flirt with this english chap!? X

Morning/evening/afternoon all!

A lazy Sunday morning here in Aus, any lit ladies fancy a flirt with a cheeky English guy!?:devil:

Hey Litsters!

Its Monday morning in oz,
And I've already rung my boss,
For it was a heavy weekend away,
And I needed another day.
So lit ladies if you're looking for a cunning linguist,
Drop me a PM and you'll definitely be top of the list,
And Im quite partial to aural so if you have a mic,
I'll describe in detail every suck, nibple and lick,
But now it's time to go and cross my finger,
So I hope that one of you ladies will linger,
Because you better believe the hype,
This English boy is good on skype!

Enjoy! X

Thanks Luminary, I grew it all by myself! ☺️

Around this morning (Aus time) for any c jerky ladies passing through who fancy a flirt...! :devil:

Any cheeky lit ladies fancy a little flirt with this cute, sporty, Englishman!? Accent, comes free of charge...! ;)

Anyone know the speed limit of sex!? 😂

Only just heard this one and loved it... As well as loving the outcome! Anyhow, if you ladies are browsing and love a cheeky chat then drop me a PM and i'll be sure to keep you entertained for a bit! :devil:

Hey lit ladies!

Anyone browsing and feel the need for a little flirt!? Would love to give a lady some aural pleasure...! :devil:

Well, I've been persuaded to upload another pic... Hope you like it! If you like, slightly out of shape, hairy, sweaty bods then you certainly will! 😂 Haha!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Any cheeky ladies around to Brighten Up My Positively exciting day!? Points for trying to be imaginative right...!? :rolleyes:

Day off!

Nothing better than waking up on a Monday morning to realise that you have a day off...! I think it's a bank holiday in the UK on Monday so for once being Down Under might work out! Ladies if you're reading this and/or any of my previous attempts at making you giggle, drop me a pm to aee just what a cunning linguist I attempt to be ;)

I'm interested. I'm a 20 year old college girl and an innocent virgin with a secert naughty side.

Back