a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup working hard might have a job for next year as well so fingers crossed on that!

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend?
i'm a bit stiff after an 18 mile cycle yesterday but am feeling very virtuous.

I hope it all works out with the job and viva!!

So how's the hula going?? Does it still give you sore stomach muscles? ;)

That was a long bike ride! It've been a while since I've ridden my bike that long. But wednesday I'll start swimming twice a week again, and I hope that I soon will be back to swimming 2000 meters each time I go.

:kiss: all over ;)

Just a note to say that I'm glad everything is working out for you, and my fingers are crossed for your ongoing success.

You are truly one of the most beautiful women (in both body and mind) I've ever seen, and I'm so pleased that you continue to share yourself with us.

or true fun!

I'll throw another vote for video in!

i'll wait till i can actually do it and look co-ordinated before i thnk of video - plus it is a kinda out door activity hula hoops indoors = broken valuables!

we do the class in a warehouse and i still nearly broke a light!

I hope it all works out with the job and viva!!

So how's the hula going?? Does it still give you sore stomach muscles? ;)

That was a long bike ride! It've been a while since I've ridden my bike that long. But wednesday I'll start swimming twice a week again, and I hope that I soon will be back to swimming 2000 meters each time I go.

:kiss: all over ;)

went hula hooping tonight so i'll see how i feel tomorrow!
i have my own hoop now so i can start practising in the park! and maybe learn a few tricks.

I kept getting to a fork on my cycle ride and going ' i wonder where this goes ...' and before i knew it, it was a couple of hours later and i was in the middle of nowhere!
but it was good fun.

that's an impressisve swim - i am a very uncoordinated swimmer and look like i am about to drown - plus i never get out of the slow lane but i might have to give it a go this summer in one of the outdoor pools that's not too far away from work... (heated i hope)

EA, there's a chem student of the female persuasion just dropped in over at the UK thread. You might want to drop in and encourage her. Or warn her off. Your call.

Just a note to say that I'm glad everything is working out for you, and my fingers are crossed for your ongoing success.

You are truly one of the most beautiful women (in both body and mind) I've ever seen, and I'm so pleased that you continue to share yourself with us.

thank you
everything is good at the moment and i aim to keep it that way.

hope you are enjoying life at the moment.

Greetings from a newbie (and fellow cyclist). Love your pics, love your glasses, love your style. Very sexy stuff. :rose:

Greetings from a newbie (and fellow cyclist). Love your pics, love your glasses, love your style. Very sexy stuff. :rose:

Welcome, thanks for posting and Thanks for the compliment.

i'm not sure i class as a 'cyclist' i'm more a 'pootler'( i plod when i run) i dawdle when swimming and i 'pootle' when cycling but then i'm never in that much of a hurry to get to work...!
but i normally rack up 10-12 miles a day now my knee has healed

And I always thought a pootle was an annoying little dog. (Oh right... that's a poodle. Better watch out, they'll bite your ankles if you pootle too slowly.)

went hula hooping tonight so i'll see how i feel tomorrow!
i have my own hoop now so i can start practising in the park! and maybe learn a few tricks.

I kept getting to a fork on my cycle ride and going ' i wonder where this goes ...' and before i knew it, it was a couple of hours later and i was in the middle of nowhere!
but it was good fun.

that's an impressisve swim - i am a very uncoordinated swimmer and look like i am about to drown - plus i never get out of the slow lane but i might have to give it a go this summer in one of the outdoor pools that's not too far away from work... (heated i hope)
So how did you feel the day after? Now I wish I could come watch you in that park ... we still need to see video of your hula hooping!! ;)

It sounds like when I visited a large city south of me last week, where I walked around, and just turned down streets that I didn't know! But I did find my way back :)

Well the swim was yesterday, and it was very nice. It was an easy start with 24 laps (600 meters) a 15 minute half time in the sauna and then 24 laps again, before relaxing in the warm pool.

So how did you feel the day after? Now I wish I could come watch you in that park ... we still need to see video of your hula hooping!! ;)

It sounds like when I visited a large city south of me last week, where I walked around, and just turned down streets that I didn't know! But I did find my way back :)

Well the swim was yesterday, and it was very nice. It was an easy start with 24 laps (600 meters) a 15 minute half time in the sauna and then 24 laps again, before relaxing in the warm pool.

hooping going well - i can now hoop around my knees and my neck as well as my waist but I haven't mastered anywhere else or transitioning from one to the other.
for all those requesting pics/ video i am trying to come up with venue since no where in my flat is large enough

on the ~PHD front i finally have a definite date - 27t may later than i was expecting but good as i had done little revision while they were faffing around between themselves trying to come up with a date so a month today i may be a doctor ( unofficialy) :nana::nana::nana:

hope everyone is well adn those in hte uk are enjoying the weather and everyone ( world wide) is finally home and didn't suffer from travel issues!

have fun today boys and girls

hooping going well - i can now hoop around my knees and my neck as well as my waist but I haven't mastered anywhere else or transitioning from one to the other.
for all those requesting pics/ video i am trying to come up with venue since no where in my flat is large enough

on the ~PHD front i finally have a definite date - 27t may later than i was expecting but good as i had done little revision while they were faffing around between themselves trying to come up with a date so a month today i may be a doctor ( unofficialy) :nana::nana::nana:

hope everyone is well adn those in hte uk are enjoying the weather and everyone ( world wide) is finally home and didn't suffer from travel issues!

It sounds like you've been studying quite hard at hooping, well done! And I hope you'll find a venue sooner or later ;)

Congrats on finally having a date, and having time to study for it! I personally think you'll be on of the best looking doctors around ;)

I'm lucky that I didn't have plans to travel. I just hope it won't happen again in August, as I'm going to Barcelona there, or in October when I'm headed to Malaysia.

Have a grand day my lady! :rose:

Huzzah! Three dancing bananas is hardly adequate! We need a smiley with fireworks and champagne! We'll just have to settle for roses.....

:rose:

Honestly, (And I think I speak for everyone here) it wouldn't matter if you took pictures in a broom closet. They would still be amazing.

fireworks.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It sounds like you've been studying quite hard at hooping, well done! And I hope you'll find a venue sooner or later ;)

Congrats on finally having a date, and having time to study for it! I personally think you'll be on of the best looking doctors around ;)

I'm lucky that I didn't have plans to travel. I just hope it won't happen again in August, as I'm going to Barcelona there, or in October when I'm headed to Malaysia.

Have a grand day my lady! :rose:

finally heading home from work which wouldn't be so bad if i hadn't got here at 7.30 - more than 17 hrs at work - not good for work life balance. :(

ah well got a lot done

hope y'alls well. and the flying goes well in aug /oct ( in case i forget nearer the time [ and i probably will])

Honestly, (And I think I speak for everyone here) it wouldn't matter if you took pictures in a broom closet. They would still be amazing.

fireworks.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

hard to hula hoop in a closet though - need lots of space! i tend to go to the park to practice and in london it's not going to be private!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back