Curiosity Intrigues the Cat. (closed to DrekSilverBorn

He was taken back when she said she was aroused by him i started to blush yes i am aroused by you are every guy's dream a half girl half cat you are so beautiful with your cute ears and beautiful paws and need i say a very sexy tail i saw it flickering around so i bent down and grabbed it and began stroking it you have a very beautiful tail Aurora Tigris does this feel good what i am dong to your tail if its not i can stop.
 
Her body began to cringe as he reached for her tail and then she began to purr loudly as she felt him stroking her tail. She stretched and turned for him to stroke her tail more. "Mmmrrrr, yes... It...mmrrrr..." She couldn't even speak right as she was turned on more and more by him. Her ears tweaked and twitched as she sat next to him. She rose up on her legs, her ass rising in the air as she rubbed against his hand. It was only habit at this moment, her natural instincts coming into play but how did it look in this human form of hers? She turned to look at him. She noticed a strange bulge between his legs. Was that his way of showing arousal?
 
I'm glad this feels good to you Aurora i was getting quite hard the way she was displaying her ass to me i moved closer do you want to try more i think your body is telling me you want to mate with me is that true i said with a smile i began to move my other hand to her hips and began rubbing them does this also feel good to you.
 
Her body was truly reacting to the way he was caressing her. "Mmrrrr..." she moaned and mewled as she began to get wet with arousal. She looked to him as her ears perked around again as she saw his arousal as well. "Do you...mmmmrrr....want to mate with me?" she questioned as she looked to him.
 
I would love to be the one to mate with you because i feel i am starting to love you even though we just meet i began to rub her inner thigh making her moan i was loving touching her i began to drift my hand closer to her pussy its beautiful i said aloud i grabbed her hand and began drifting it towards pants this is what your doing to me i said as she began touching the outside of my pants.
 
The feel of his hands moving between her thighs made her quiver in pleasure. Her heightened arousal beginning to show. She purred hearing him mention her pussy being beautiful. That's when he brought her hand up to his privates. She gasped feeling it. It was so different from a male tiger's genitals. "Oh...mmmrrr.." she purred again. She loved the feeling and now she wanted to see it. "I want....to see it...enter me...please..." Her arousal was growing and growing with each passing moment.
 
He could feel the heat coming off her pussy it was like putting your hand over a open fire it was that warm she must have been in heat so many times with no one to fuck her poor girl he thought he was going to show her how humans mate you want to see my cock that bad Aurora i shall give it to you i unzipped my pants and took it out she looked at it weird it might have been different than what her kind had touch i said so she could grow accustomed to it i moan when she began to touch it feels good against your hands Aurora i said with a smile.
 
Her body reacted to him placing his hand over her privates. She rose up on her legs again as her ass was on display for him. She smiled seeing his arousal. She nodded and purred as she felt his erection. It was strange, but her touch seemed to make him happy. She moved towards it and looked at the tip. It was very different. She turned back around and poked her ass up in the air. "Mmmmrrr...enter me..." she mewled, begging once more.
 
He was loving the way she was presenting herself fuck she was beautiful she was laying there asking for him to mate with her he took off his shirt and bent down to where she was laying he first licked her belly and drifted his tongue down towards her pussy he began pushing his tongue deep inside Aurora pussy tasting her she tasted very sweet he raised his head and looked into her eyes and said i am first going to enjoy eating you out before i mate with you i said with a evil grin.
 
She gasped as he flipped her onto her back. This was a very odd way for them to mate, she thought. When he began to lick against her slick skin, down to her swollen pussy, she purred loudly. She looked down to his eyes, a curious glance on her face as she looked to him. "Is this....how...you start mating?" she questioned him. Her tail was flickering about as she laid there on her back, her legs raised up and Flynn between her legs.
 
No actually i said its not how you start mating it brings out pleasure for the female and i can tell you are enjoying this pleasure i pulled apart her pussy lips and began licking the clit making her flail around you taste very sweet Aurora Tigris i said with a smile i placed my hands under her ass and began massaging them making her purr and moan more i was loving this day but in the back of my mind was what happens if i leave back to my country would she want to come back there with me but i pushed that thought in the back of my head and starting to slurping up any cum that would come out of her.
 
In this form, her body reacted very differently when being mated. Her body was sending chills and shocking pulses of energy throughout her being. She dug her claws into the dirt as she desperately tried to cling onto something. Her back started to arch as she looked down into his eyes again. He was like a devilish being as his warm tongue delved into her cunt. Her body was flailing about as she was being given pleasure like she's never felt before. What was this type of pleasure and why was she reacting in this way? Her thighs were clinging to his head as she felt him pry his way deeper into her wetness. It was such an amazing feeling. Her purrs and moans became more frequent as she arched her back once more, her pussy clenching around his invading tongue. If he made her feel this way with just his tongue, then what would she experience with his privates?
 
He was loving each of her reactions he was enjoying the taste of her pussy he lifted her up with both hands and carried her in place where he could still lick her pussy and her brought her into his tent it was big enough for ten people so he had plenty of room for all the tricks he was going to use on her once he set down he dove back into eating Aurora out watching each of reactions he pulled one of his hands out from under her as and began rubbing her tail making her flail around more and more with his hand under her ass he began pushing his fingers deep within her ass making her purr and scream a little he was loving the way he had her flail around.
 
Last edited:
She continued to gasp and moan as she felt pleasures that she couldn't really understand. That's when she felt him grasp her tail once more, that sent her over the edge. She moaned and groaned again, her purrs continuing to echo in the night. Her purrs were becoming growls. That only meant she was close from her experience. When he picked her up and carried her into his shelter, she laid back on the area that he had placed her on. Her legs were still spread as she looked down to him. He only returned to licking her wetness. It was driving her wild. "Is this true pleasure?" she thought to herself. Her body began to arch as her claws dug into the soft material that she was laying on. Her tail moved around wildly as her ears reacted as well. That's when it was as if she had been struck by an electric bolt! Her body arched as she felt her pussy clench tight and begin to pulse. She was amazed that he was just continuing to taste her, to devour her. As her first peak passed, she glanced down to him, her breasts heaving as she caught his glance. "Mmmmrrrr....more...rrrr..." she purred.
 
I laughed you want more i said i could tell she already came once because the cum was dripping out of her pussy and i was loving licking it all up every last drop i let go of her tail with my hand and placed it under her ass and began pulling her ass cheeks apart making it where my cock could squeeze in because i was going to show her how dogs mate first i pulled her ass cheeks apart just enough where i flipped her over and placed my cock deep into her ass she screamed out and i just kept pushing my cock deep within her ass i whispered into her ear this is what humans call doggy style i said with a smile and kept fucking her ass.
 
She continued to gasp as she felt him pull her humanoid ass apart. That's when she felt his privates. It was different, oh so different. She let out a loud growl and screech as she felt him press into her tight ass. She had never been entered there before. He was like a wild animal at this point. So different than before. But something about him made her like it and want more of him. She gripped onto the material beneath her as she moaned and purred loudly, clawing at the bedding that he had.. With time, it started to get easier with each thrust. She heard him call it 'doggy style'. "Humans are so strange!" she screamed inside her mind because her natural primal instincts were kicking in and nothing but purrs and moans were coming out of her throat at this moment. He was so large, much larger than anything she was used to. But she wanted more. More of him. More of this!
 
I kept pounding into her ass while i was doing this i reached under her and began rubbing her breasts making her moan more i was loving taking her ass cherry how does this feel i whispered into Aurora ears i kept pushing my cock deep within her ass does this mean we are now bounded for life or something like that i asked.
 
The power of his thrusts as he pressed further and deeper into her being was taking a toll on her. She continued to moan and purr as he began to knead her breasts. She had never experienced this type of pleasure, but she was enjoying it. She dug her nails into the bedding, tearing into the material. She heard his words and moaned out loud. "You...are....my mate---mmmrrrr.... for life now...." she explained to him. She had had many mates before now, but that was in her natural form. In this form, she had no one. He was her first for this form. "Mmmmrrrr...morrreeeeee.." she begged him.
 
I was enjoying fucking her ass making her scream and purr and moan all at the same time that's good i said because i wouldn't want any other mate except you Aurora Tigris i began nibbling on her neck tasting her sweat you taste sweet everywhere on your body i took my cock out and flipped her around so she was facing me i smiled knowing what was going to come next this next is called the missionary position i said with a smirk i pushed my cock right into her pussy she was a little tight but i worked it in making sure it didn't hurt quite as bad you wanted to be mated how does this feel.
 
As he nibbled on her neck, she groaned out, growling at him. She was loving the feeling as she began to back up against him. His body was pressing further and further into her. She was unsure how much she could handle. That's when he pulled out and she mewled from the loss of meat in her ass. She was then flipped over and he was on top, pressing against her entrance. "Missio--nary?" she questioned before she felt him push further, spreading her. She hadn't been mated in so long that she was as tight as her first time. Her tail continued to flicker about and her back arching as she felt him bottom out inside of her. He was definitely different, but she was loving it. "I want...just you...Flynn Carsen..." she mewled as she gripped her claws into his shoulder, lightly gripping him as her hips began to grind against his.
 
He loved it when she "I want...just you...Flynn Carsen..." he was in heaven fucking a cat girl it was every guy's dream but he was actually living it he pushed his cock in and out of her pussy making her cum around his cock he could feel her tightening up i want to be with you forever Aurora and i was thinking why don't you come home with me to New Zealand i have plenty of room and a whole forest as my back yard so you will be right at home what do you say Aurora i slammed my dick deep into her making her purr out in pleasure.
 
Oh the pleasure! Her body truly couldn't take much more. Her body was being wracked by the sensations that he was giving her. She looked deep into his eyes, her amber eyes glaring at him. Leave her home? Her jungle home? She looked to him and considered his offer, but her mind was completely busy with the feeling that she was having right now. She was about to hit the peak of her arousal again, this time around his invading privates. "Mmmmrrr mmmmmaaahhhhhh!!" she growled in pleasure as she tensed her claws into his back, retracting them because she was afraid that she might be harming him. She continued to run her hands along his body as she was riding through her peak climax.
 
I knew it was a big choice for her to up and leave her home but he wanted her in his life now and forever he could feel claws dug into his back but they began to retract he kept pounding away at her pussy making them both go through the bliss of a good orgasm he began cumming deep into her pussy he hoped at some point in the future if she did decide to live with him maybe she would want to breed and have whatever there offspring is called he slowly laid onto her resting after that big cum shot deep into Aurora pussy.
 
He kept pounding away into her body, which continued to prolong her experience. That's when she felt the warmth enter her body. She felt exhilarated as she gripped onto him as his seed shot forth into her body. She relaxed finally as he laid on top of her. She had never felt anything in her entire life. It was something she could get used to. She looked to him as she continued to hold onto him. "You....are amazing.." she spoke to him.
 
I could hardly breath that fuck session was amazing i was still resting on her breasts they felt good under my ear i smiled when she said i was amazing i finally said well i did have a good fuck partner so i was thinking we should talk about all that's happened tonight if its ok with you i said pulling myself off i sat back near the back of the tent cross legged.
 
Back
Top