feeling a little naughty today

Very naughty pic! And you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?

Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull :eek:

So now after a nice warm shower it's time to curl up and enjoy some stories :D
:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Ok so while taking the dog out this morning I managed to lock myself out of the house - wearing just my red night gown, very rainy and cold out too I might add, if any of the neighbors were peaking out their windows they would have gotten an eyefull :eek:

Lol, been there before! Looks like your nipples liked it :p
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1154343&d=1351351640

Just discovered your thread. I just read through and admired all of your pictures
What first caught my attention was your nipples. mmmm I love them! Wishing I could wrap my mouth over them just seeing them!

But I think what most caught my eye was your long dark hair and your sexy mouth and face. mmmm I can't help but thinking how hot it would be to be looking you in the eye and watching your cum for me... feeling your legs wrapped around me and you shaking under me.... ohhhh honey, you are being inspirational hehehehe:cattail:

Also just found this thread...loving the playful teasing show you are putting on here. :)

Oh the thrill of being caught always makes them hard!

Just discovered your thread. I just read through and admired all of your pictures
What first caught my attention was your nipples. mmmm I love them! Wishing I could wrap my mouth over them just seeing them!

But I think what most caught my eye was your long dark hair and your sexy mouth and face. mmmm I can't help but thinking how hot it would be to be looking you in the eye and watching your cum for me... feeling your legs wrapped around me and you shaking under me.... ohhhh honey, you are being inspirational hehehehe:cattail:
mmmm i do like the way you think ;;)

Also just found this thread...loving the playful teasing show you are putting on here. :)
Thank you I do love to tease and to know that you all enjoy it makes it most delightful for me! :kiss:

it's on cold rainy days like today that the best thing to do is stay in your red nightie... let me run my hands up your legs and over your sexy ass. Let me spread your legs open and lick my way up your thighs, reaching up to hold your hard nipples in my hands. Put your hands on my head as I reach your wetness with my mouth.

wrapping your sexy ass in my hands and lifting you to me so i can slide my tongue deeper into you.

I look up and say "Honey, I want you to cum for me, I want you to start cumming and then i want to slide all the way inside your hot pussy while you're cumming and feel your wetness covering every inch of my cock"

Let's stay wet and messy all day hon

Absolutely stunning pix!

:heart::heart:the 2 with your glasses, so hot

Services Are Available

attachment.php

Looks like you need some help getting that gorgeous corset tightened properly! Please contact me for assistance any time, 24/7!:D

I did want to take some time to answer some of the most frequent questions I get:
Yes my profile is correct I am 49 and will be turning 50 next month ;) (I do still appreciate hearing how I do not look my age!)
I do not dye my hair it is it's natural color - I know I'm very lucky!
I am still married but left my husband a couple of weeks ago and am enjoying my new found freedom very much so :D

Also some extra information for you all:
I'm very proud of my breasts and hair - I had breast cancer 7 yrs ago went through chemo and lost all my hair all over my entire body. I was extremely fortunate that the chemo did it's job!

I do try to answer all my PMs but it does get a little overwhelming, if you PM'd me and I didn't respond wait awhile or try again another day. I'm also not taking additional chat requests at this time.

Again thank you all for enjoying my thread! :kiss:

Congratulations on being a breast cancer survivor. Screening and early detection are so important to curing this disease. I think you're very brave to share your experience, but it's especially important to call attention to this during National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Btw, your breasts look fantastic and you do indeed look younger than your years.

Rose

we are loving the freedom and pleasure so visible in your photos!!! we're hooked :)

it's on cold rainy days like today that the best thing to do is stay in your red nightie... let me run my hands up your legs and over your sexy ass. Let me spread your legs open and lick my way up your thighs, reaching up to hold your hard nipples in my hands. Put your hands on my head as I reach your wetness with my mouth.

wrapping your sexy ass in my hands and lifting you to me so i can slide my tongue deeper into you.

I look up and say "Honey, I want you to cum for me, I want you to start cumming and then i want to slide all the way inside your hot pussy while you're cumming and feel your wetness covering every inch of my cock"

Let's stay wet and messy all day hon
Such a charmer as always ;)

Absolutely stunning pix!
Thank you!

:heart::heart:the 2 with your glasses, so hot
Thanks!

attachment.php

Looks like you need some help getting that gorgeous corset tightened properly! Please contact me for assistance any time, 24/7!:D
Yes I do so need help with that! First one I ever owned and let me tell you, Not easy to put on with out help!!

Congratulations on being a breast cancer survivor. Screening and early detection are so important to curing this disease. I think you're very brave to share your experience, but it's especially important to call attention to this during National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Btw, your breasts look fantastic and you do indeed look younger than your years.

Rose
Thank you so much! It is a very important and every woman should make sure to have them selves checked for.

we are loving the freedom and pleasure so visible in your photos!!! we're hooked :)
Thank you so much am glad that you both are enjoying as much as I am!

JustBeingMe-Tad nipply this AM I bet?? glad you didn't cacth your death of cold. How did you get back in????????

JustBeingMe-Tad nipply this AM I bet?? glad you didn't cacth your death of cold. How did you get back in????????

Oh was more than a tad nipply out it was very cold and raining. I had to walk around the house to the front door and get my son to let me in :eek:

Can I come over and share your sofa with you?

Love your latest set of pics. I like seeing your nipples in the different stages:D

Back