Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My diet is officially on hold until after Easter. Oh Cadbury's Mini Eggs, I love you so. :heart:

I hate those things. lol Their a 1.29 at our local gas station, the idea of eating them is yucky. lol

My girlfriend and I both go through them like it's nothing. I actually had to hide mine while I was at work last year because she would steal them while I was out. I may or may not return the favor this year while she is at school. >_>

Probably not though :p

My girlfriend and I both go through them like it's nothing. I actually had to hide mine while I was at work last year because she would steal them while I was out. I may or may not return the favor this year while she is at school. >_>

You know Costco sells them in gigantic bags... just sayin'

The only chocolate of candy treat of any kind I don't like sharing are these:

9pi5TWqFNScL_c_m_N17EcscFIgdOaarZdgVo9H12eH7Cm8SOR6i5qRqAm0-VVQqu7SBPT9-jwBXg4FnS6F5tHzFFBDKf0jMlKPx0RX0s_BGCrdTXzlFDtjPdAtdtpDtzKdhUK-7wRd-WrVX_FcWn_BRUaWqehtO9m_C6g

I wish that sometimes I wasn't so good at smelling things that are burning. There is some sort of burning plastic odor in my house and yet I can't find anything burning or melting. Very odd.

I wish that sometimes I wasn't so good at smelling things that are burning. There is some sort of burning plastic odor in my house and yet I can't find anything burning or melting. Very odd.

It's me trying to keep a carrot stick lit. ;)

Keep looking and sniffing. It could be dangerous if it is a strip plug or an extension cord.

It's me trying to keep a carrot stick lit. ;)

Keep looking and sniffing. It could be dangerous if it is a strip plug or an extension cord.

Yeah, I found it. Those plastic tabs that are at the end of bread bags, had gotten stuck to the pot that was cooking chowder on the stove. So this time all was well.

Last time I picked up the scent of something burning, was the motor of the washing machine, and we got to that right away.

Oops!

Our town has an active 'in bloom' organisation that brightens up the town's open spaces with flowers, helps to maintain and improve our parks etc.

One of the houses on our seafront has been empty and for sale for a couple of years. It hadn't sold because it needs expensive structural repairs. The front garden was overgrown and had attracted litter, looking like a mess in a prominent part of our town.

The 'in bloom' people contacted the Estate Agent, and through him, the owner. They tidied up the front garden, kept it in good order and planted it with seasonal flowers. They put their banner at the back of the garden against the house to show that they were working there.

Over the last few months there has been building activity. The neighbours were told "It has been sold and we're doing the repairs". After a few weeks everything went quiet again and no one had moved in.

The Estate Agent heard the neighbours' information ""It has been sold" and wasn't happy. They were the sole agents and as far as they knew there had been no sale. They went to the house and tried to enter through the front door using their key. It didn't work. They couldn't get in. They contacted the owner in London who hadn't visited the property for two years. He confirmed that he hadn't "sold" it, nor had he given permission to anyone to use it.

The owner came down last weekend. His front door key didn't work either. There was no response from inside so he kicked the front door in - after all it is HIS front door.

Once inside he found that the whole house had been converted into a cannabis factory. He called the police. They removed hundreds of part grown cannabis plants.

The 'in bloom' people hurriedly removed their banner, hoping that they had done it before the Press cameramen arrived. After all, 'in bloom' is about growing flowers, not cannabis...

Our town has an active 'in bloom' organisation that brightens up the town's open spaces with flowers, helps to maintain and improve our parks etc.

One of the houses on our seafront has been empty and for sale for a couple of years. It hadn't sold because it needs expensive structural repairs. The front garden was overgrown and had attracted litter, looking like a mess in a prominent part of our town.

The 'in bloom' people contacted the Estate Agent, and through him, the owner. They tidied up the front garden, kept it in good order and planted it with seasonal flowers. They put their banner at the back of the garden against the house to show that they were working there.

Over the last few months there has been building activity. The neighbours were told "It has been sold and we're doing the repairs". After a few weeks everything went quiet again and no one had moved in.

The Estate Agent heard the neighbours' information ""It has been sold" and wasn't happy. They were the sole agents and as far as they knew there had been no sale. They went to the house and tried to enter through the front door using their key. It didn't work. They couldn't get in. They contacted the owner in London who hadn't visited the property for two years. He confirmed that he hadn't "sold" it, nor had he given permission to anyone to use it.

The owner came down last weekend. His front door key didn't work either. There was no response from inside so he kicked the front door in - after all it is HIS front door.

Once inside he found that the whole house had been converted into a cannabis factory. He called the police. They removed hundreds of part grown cannabis plants.

The 'in bloom' people hurriedly removed their banner, hoping that they had done it before the Press cameramen arrived. After all, 'in bloom' is about growing flowers, not cannabis...

That's just amazing, Og! I can't believe the nerve of some people. So much for helping thy neighbor.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back