Bluetooth Vibrator?

S3xSlav3

Really Experienced
We have bluetooth and wireless everything these days. Why can I not find a wireless vibrator that can go in an ass or vagina and controlled with a phone from anywhere.

I can start my truck or lock my doors from any where in the world. I want my master to be able to turn on my vibrator from anywhere in the world.

We need to get one made.

Had thought about this myself, it sounds like a fun idea. Never seriously looked for it, though.

Now, googling "remote controlled vibrator" actually gives plenty of results.

The we vibe is fun! Got one a month or so ago. We haven't tried it when we are more than 15 feet apart but it seems that we should be able to use it remotely

wevibe

Try the we vibe

I love my wevibe... Hubby drives a truck and i am home alone. This allows for playtime even at a fistance. The connection is not always great, but it doesn't stop if it disconnects, just doesn't change settings.

After reading this post I'm going to have to order one

When we were in a long distance relationship, our nightly FaceTime sessions usually included a Vibease clit vibrator. Works with iPhone and Android phones, with no problems if the parties have one of each.

Yeah, Vibease works great for me too! It's quiet comparing to others. PM me if you want a special promo for getting your Vibease.

Karhukissa, Vibease app does have video call now, you can video chat without leaving the app. :)

Last edited:
When we were in a long distance relationship, our nightly FaceTime sessions usually included a Vibease clit vibrator. Works with iPhone and Android phones, with no problems if the parties have one of each.

I need to look into this!

Yeah, Vibease works great for me too! It's quiet comparing to others. PM me if you want a special promo for getting your Vibease.

Karhukissa, Vibease app does have video call now, you can video chat without leaving the app. :)

Yes, it's quiet, and has a nice range of vibration settings. We haven't used it since she moved here - now she's usually within arm's reach - but we might go shopping one day with that or a vibrating egg w/ remote in place...

We have bluetooth and wireless everything these days. Why can I not find a wireless vibrator that can go in an ass or vagina and controlled with a phone from anywhere.

I can start my truck or lock my doors from any where in the world. I want my master to be able to turn on my vibrator from anywhere in the world.

We need to get one made.

They do so exist.

http://www.ohmibod.com/

I'd like to witness a session plz. :cool:

Our Favorite

Master got me one for Christmas this year. It is by far my most favorite toy ever.

Yes, my sub and I use Lush by Lovense as well...it is amazing. Highly recommended...and the butt plug would work for a male.

Hi. I have lovense hush - great toy! I would be glad to have any female control me from distance. My lovense name is lovenseboy if you care to find me on the app. Or, you can pm me here. (You can even watch on Skype if so desired!)

I have the Vibease, and im pretty happy with it. I've played with a long distance partner, so it works for what I need it for. And fun thing is, it vibrates whenever you any alerts on your phone. You'll never miss a text with this thing.

(God I sound like an infomercial, sorry about that)

But it is fun.

Last edited:
Back