Teacher submits to students

Hansdrexler

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Posts
310
Sade hated her English language teacher John tending to talk to her friend Julie who sat next to her in every class she had. Her teacher always gave her detention or sent her to the head of department for some punishment. Then one one occasion when Sade had been rude to John walked over to next to her and asked "Sade why are you so rude and badly behaved in my classes?" Sade nudged her friend Julie with her elbow then looked back at John with an indifferent sneer and replied "I am rude and misbehave in your classes because you're an ugly fat bald freak! I think you're a disgusting vile excuse for a man!" John felt as rush of excitement and his cock twitch getting harder making a bulge form in his pants as he listened to Sade taunt and mock him.

Sade Nudged her friend and raised her eyes telling her friend to look at Johns crotch. "The perverts got a semi." Sade whispered to Julie making Julie laugh at John. John loved being laughed at by Sade and Julie but to save face he pretended to be angry telling them to stay behind after class for the cane. Making Sade and Julie stand at the front of the class after the other students. He then went to his desk and pulled out his cane and walked over to Sade. As he approached the girls felt fearful and apprehensive. But when John handed the cane to Sade then knelt down first in front of Julie then bowed forward to kiss both of Julie's feet then moved over to kneel at Sades feet without standing. He lifted up both of his hands as though in prayer placing them infront of his face then said "I'm so sorry majesty for being ugly and disgusting please punish me." Begging Sade to beat him with his cane.

Both the girls stood staring at him in shock that till Julie said with a panting and gasping sexually excited voice "go on Sade beat the fucking disgusting beast. Hurt him!" Sade savoured the feeling of Johns cane in her hands then with a giddy excited rush of excitement she raised the cane over her head with her right hand. Staring into his eyes as she held the cane over her head she felt more excited than she though it could be possible. Then she took a deep breath then breathing out hard she swing the cane down as hard and fast as she could hitting John across his chest making him cry him pain. Sade then beat him again and again on any part of his body she could giving her such intense sexual pleasure she had her first orgasm with out being touched. Julie couldn't stop herself slipping her fingers into her own panties masturbating as Sade beat their teacher. Watching her teacher being beaten by beautiful friend made her love Sade more than ever.
 
Back
Top