I'm meredith (bisexual)

Ok, so i'm brand new here and a bit nervous, but here goes.

My actual sex life is pretty vanilla. I'm coming in here in hopes of exploring, adventuring and maybe finding a connection with Someone who can take me to the deepest, darkest parts of my sexuality.

I consider myself bisexual, but actually haven't been with a man in about 18 months. Although, i'm open to both Men and Women messaging me, preferably Dominant.

My roommate should be out all night, at least i hope so. SO, i've literally lit candles and prepared my room with sincere hopes of something special.

I'm 5'2", about 105. dark hair to my shoulders and green eyes. 32b. 23 years old and attending an art academy.

I know this wasn't the perfect post, but it took me like 45 minutes, lol. I'm a bit nervous.

welcome!

great first post to start with! having had an experience of 10+ years on this forum, i can tell you there is no need to be nervous. be cautious but be yourself! there are some great people out here!

all the best!

cheers!

GK

Welcome to Lit, Meredith! We love having new people like you around to add to the spice that is already here.
Enjoy your time and the friends you will meet. Hopefully.....you will orgasm frequently!

hi

hi Meredith it's nice to meet you ,I'd love to chat some time if your in the mood, you can check my profile for my stats but in the mean time it's nice meeting you.

Ok, so i'm brand new here and a bit nervous, but here goes.

My actual sex life is pretty vanilla. I'm coming in here in hopes of exploring, adventuring and maybe finding a connection with Someone who can take me to the deepest, darkest parts of my sexuality.

I consider myself bisexual, but actually haven't been with a man in about 18 months. Although, i'm open to both Men and Women messaging me, preferably Dominant.

My roommate should be out all night, at least i hope so. SO, i've literally lit candles and prepared my room with sincere hopes of something special.

I'm 5'2", about 105. dark hair to my shoulders and green eyes. 32b. 23 years old and attending an art academy.

I know this wasn't the perfect post, but it took me like 45 minutes, lol. I'm a bit nervous.
Oh, sounded like such a romantic late evening or early morning, wish I could have shared that moment with you and made it special

Back