hi

SweetCheekie

Virgin
Hi - I'm new here (well, new to the forums anyway!) Not sure how I didn't notice the forums before now...guess the stories were good enough to distract me from it! :)

Hoping to find a fun friend to occupy my days (work can get pretty boring!). I am married with kids, love music, keeping fit, and sex! ;-) I'm looking for a man who shares some of the same interests...

Thanks for reading :)

Hi - I'm new here (well, new to the forums anyway!) Not sure how I didn't notice the forums before now...guess the stories were good enough to distract me from it! :)

Hoping to find a fun friend to occupy my days (work can get pretty boring!). I am married with kids, love music, keeping fit, and sex! ;-) I'm looking for a man who shares some of the same interests...

PM Sent

Welcome. I think a lot of us stumbled upon this place in much the same way. I read stories here for years before I ventured over to the boards. Likewise I am a married with 2 kids and in my 30s. The only difference is that I am a guy so maybe we should chat.
J

Im unmarried, 22, but your ad caught my eye because I enjoy fitness as well! :)

I do charity runs as well as just general lifting and cardio at any chance I get...

Oh, and sex. That is the interest that draws us all to lit, I think.

Welcome

I hope you find what you're looking for. If your like to chat, I offer up good conversation :)

Hi. I'd love to chat with you. Message me if you are interested. I'm new here also

Hi welcome...I have most of the same things going on in life.

have fun sifting through that full pm box

that should keep you distracted at work for a few days at least

Welcome SC. We share a lot of the same experiences and interests and would love to chat further. PM added to the mounting pile you already have. :)

Enjoy.

Welcome to the forums SweetCheekie. Married male here just looking to find someone to pas the days with as well. We should get to know each other a little bit and see what fun we can have. PM me and we shall see what happens.

Welcome

Older mwm here. I hope you find what you are looking for. I am sure you will be bombarded with PM's. After you sort through everything I will still be here.

:rose::rose::kiss:

Back