Should you really put that in there?

tumblr_om18rvVyCk1qzhjh2o1_500.jpg

Damn, shampoo and conditioner. That's one way to keep from going to the store.

Dollie

I knew someone who would deep throat kielbasa while taking medium cucumbers in her other holes. What a show!

When much younger me and my neighbor and some high school girlfreinds would dare each other to try different things inside then go shopping. Most of us never wore panties except to keep things inside while walking. Sitting to eat was the biggest problems.
A medium cucumber is larger than some think. After my second baby and then the third it got much easier to try larger things for our husbands and us girls.
It's surprising none of us were lesbians but we did things like that and watched each other masturbate with fingers or most anything.
I can share it here because we know members understand.

When much younger me and my neighbor and some high school girlfreinds would dare each other to try different things inside then go shopping. Most of us never wore panties except to keep things inside while walking. Sitting to eat was the biggest problems.
A medium cucumber is larger than some think. After my second baby and then the third it got much easier to try larger things for our husbands and us girls.
It's surprising none of us were lesbians but we did things like that and watched each other masturbate with fingers or most anything.
I can share it here because we know members understand.

The person who could do this was a mother of five. She didn't mind showing off to some, because she knew we'd keep it a secret OR knew our mothers were just as bad.

Back