Husband caught cheating

You have two options: leave him or stay with him.

I suggest that if you decide to leave him then hire a P.I. to get proof that he's cheating and take him to court for every penny he has.

If you decide to stay with him then start taking it up the ass.

^^^This^^^

In particular this: "If you decide to stay with him then start taking it up the ass."
 
I had to keep up with all the other dick measurers here at Lit...

Especially the hockey pucks.

:D Shit Happens!

Use this one! It has marks.

IMGA3715%20T-S%20920%200%20to%201%20inch%20Micrometer%20RN.jpg
 
This is a serious thread. I'm asking for advice. Please do not post or pm unless you are being serious. Long story short I just found out that he's been cheating on me for about 2 months. I do love him but I don't know what to do??!? Anybody have any advice?

Seriously, you're and idiot.
 
My advice, for what it's worth, is that everyone screws up, and that if you still love him, you stay with him. As a bonus, you can use this to get whatever you want! Whenever you have a disagreement, you instantly win by reciting the following line: "remember when you were balls deep in the porn star and I didn't divorce you?"
 
So, here's the deal.

If you stay with him, it will make it much easier for him to cheat on you again. Maybe not right away, but his mindset will be the next time the opportunity arises, "oh, she'll get over it. no way will she leave me".

He will probably be as good as gold to you for a while. Then, it will happen again.

If you can live with that, stay with him. And I know the uncertainty of leaving and having a different life is way scarier than staying with the devil you know.

But it's never as bad or as difficult as you imagine it will be.

Been There Done That.
 
the catch here is that he was fucking her for 2 months. you can't go back and say you were sorry for that. the only reason he stopped is because you caught him, that doesn't say sorry to me. if it was a one time thing, he was really drunk, the whole ordeal lasted a minute and a half in a broom closet, she was all over him. then maybe i could halfway understand it being a mistake and him being sorry for it. but this was two months, he was sober, knew what he was doing and didn't stop himself. he isn't sorry, that is all i'm saying.
 
Seriously ~ I would leave him, but I'm not you. What kind of idiot gets caught? And I bet he would be very hurt if the tables were turned. Would he leave you if you were stupid enough to get caught cheating?

It seems that he was able to carry this secret just fine and have sex with you. Now maybe he has some sense of guilt but that could be as much of an act as anything else. What have you been exposed to? You better go see your doctor and find out.

And it is this other woman's fault too. She knew he was married and that's just bad. Men have this totally annoying way of going on about how their marriages aren't going well and that prompts other women to give him the pity fuck.

I bet your husband doesn't look like a porn star. Very few of us do. And men generally hate therapy but marriage counseling could be a good option.
 
This is a serious thread. I'm asking for advice. Please do not post or pm unless you are being serious. Long story short I just found out that he's been cheating on me for about 2 months. I do love him but I don't know what to do??!? Anybody have any advice?

Relax.

This is human nature at work. Avoid seeing yourself as a victim. Avoid making decisions based upon your hurt ego or feelings. Decide if you really are capable of getting over this and, if so, blow it off, and fight for what's yours. Whining will only disgust him. Be sexy and fun. If he continues with his misbehavior, dump him and never look back. In either case, being pissed off helps nothing at all. Give it a chance to work, cheerfully, or leave on good enough terms with him that you don't smell of hurt bitterness as you hunt for a new guy -- lest you only find losers. See what I mean?
 
This is a serious thread. I'm asking for advice. Please do not post or pm unless you are being serious. Long story short I just found out that he's been cheating on me for about 2 months. I do love him but I don't know what to do??!? Anybody have any advice?

Perg is a nice enough guy, but he has a thing for the ladies.

I suggest you just talk to him about it.
 
Back
Top