New worlds (closed for milk maiden)

Thar-tux and Gya

The dragonman’s tail came up and smacked Gya on the rear. She let out a small gasp “Ohh” and grabbed his tail.

“You dragons are meticulous” She said looking at all the open boxes and the pile of treasure collected as she held his tail. Thar-tux turned to look at her. “I think it is because you pay attention to de-tail.” She joked has she wiggled his tail at him.

Thar-tux pulled his tail back “Playing with a dragon’s tail can get you burned” He warned her.

Gya got closer to Thar-tux and whispered in a seductive and sexy voice “I was hoping you'd turn up the heat … ” she said looking at him with lust in her eyes.

Then in the distance, the two heard another small muffled explosion. Thar-tux and Gya straightened up.

“Time to go …” Gya said sadly as Thar-tux grabbed the bag of treasure and they headed back out in the lobby of the bank. Thar-tux did not see G’ribbs or Lira so he used his loud deep voice “Where are you two … Time to go!”

Lira and G’ribbs

“Oh yeah Lira. Were we supposed to be doing any mapping or just searching? The flyer was never specific.” G’ribbs had asked. As he turned around he found he was trapped in the closet inches away from Lira. G’ribbs was grinning and Lira was grinning back.

“I’m searching all the time …” Lira whispered as she got even closer, her big bosom pulling open her robe … as she pressed her chest against his chest “looking for the right man …finding a path to his heart! That is the map I’m interested in. It leads to the greatest treasure of them all … love” Lira whispered to G’ribbs in a sexy soft voice.

It was at this moment they both heard the muffled explosion, followed soon after by Thar-tux deep draconian voice stating “Where are you two … Time to go!”

Lira pulled back and stepped out of the closet, and pulled her robe closed. G’ribbs cleared his throat, straightened out his leather jacket and stepped out of the closet.

“I think we discovered many interesting things in this room!” He said to Lira his eyes glowing with excitement and promise.

“Me too” Lira agreed and they headed to the lobby to meetiup with the others. The four headed back outside the bank and looked back where they had come from. There was no black cloud this time, and the explosion had sounded different this time. But it had also sounded closer.

“Let’s keep moving” Gya suggested as the four continued along the path they had been following. They found one more curious and possibly very disturbing thing before the left the town. There was a building in great state of decay with half the roof collapsed already. However, the sign for the structure was still attached. In bright red friendly letters it stated “Burger King”

“The ruling monarch?” Lira suggested

“Let’s take a look” Gya said “But be careful that building could collapse at any moment.”

They careful entered the building and found a large menu above a metal counter.

“What is this place … it does not look royal at all?” Lira gasped in shock.

“Lira … look at what they eat … but more importantly DRINK!” Gya gasped

On the menu Lira read “whopper … double whoppers … BIG KING sandwich!” They ate their own king?? It did not make any sense to her. Then her heart also stopped when she saw under drinks “Sprite” was offered.

“They use to drink Sprites! Those magical creatures never hurt anything … THAT IS SICK!!” Lira said.

“I guess they don’t like that doctor guy either … Dr. Pepper” Gya commented.
 
Though Thar-tux had no problems with Gya's flirting, he didn't feel it was the right time for such. With her being a succubus, he knew that wasn't her true form, so he was going to wait on making any judgment when he saw what she was really like. He would have make a comment about controlling herself, but the explosion saved him the need.

G'ribb had no problem at all with Lira's close flirting, loving every moment of it. He was speechless for a moment, but he quickly recovered with a grin. He frowned at the sound of the explosion, breaking the wonderful moment, followed by the dragon's booming voice to gather them back up once more. The dragon just gave a smirk at Lira's and G'ribb's comments, though he didn't say anything.

The Burger King didn't really have much interest for Thar-tux, listening and watching the ladies as they commented about the strangeness of the menu. The place only smelled of rotten food to him, since the power wasn't working anymore. Plants were growing all over the counters, scattering trays, cups, and other paper products.

“Maybe they were cannibals. Or they didn't like certain people.”

Thar-tux snorted for a moment as he waited at the door, watching for any intruders. G'ribb pried open the cash registers, finding more paper money and coins. He picked up a few, peering at them. Since they were just common metals, they didn't hold any interest to him, tossing them back into the drawers. A few wrapped burgers were left in the dispenser, but they were rotten.

“Well, here's where they dispense the Sprites and the doctor.”

G'ribb pressed the levers on the drink dispenser, but nothing came out. Shrugging, he turned his attention towards the dragon as he yelled from the door.

“The sun's going down and we need to move on, find some shelter. I saw a sign for a library further up the road.”


Danger Dog, Orc Steal, and Flatulence Gaspasser

The trio had made their way into the city just about the time the party had entered the bank. With Danger Dog in the lead, they had somehow managed to find themselves in the suburbs of the city. The partially standing house they had found was a couple of miles from the bank.

“Finally, a place of treasure.” Danger Dog growled with a smile, busting down the front door. The house was a two story ranch house, with plenty of rooms for the three to explore.

Flatulence following his nose, rushing to the kitchen. He threw open cabinets in a rush to find more food to eat. After tossing a few dented cans into his sack, he pulled out a loaf of half-moldy bread, tearing into in. However during his rushed search, he had flipped on the natural gas stove, releasing a steady flow of gas into the house.

Natural gas was normally enhanced with a bit of sulfur to let people know when there was a leak, but this batch had been left without a smell enhancer.

Orc Steal and Danger dog had went into the other rooms, throwing out clothes from everywhere. This particular family had been well-off, but they had been very frugal with their money. The husband had been a smoker, so he had a collection of lighters laying next to the master bed. The lighters were of many varieties and colors, attracting Orc's attention.

“Oh, very pretty.”

The house had become saturated with the natural gas when Orc picked up the first lighter. Flatuence had wandered outside to eat his moldy prize, content. Danger Dog had disappeared into the bathroom to try and find more valuables of some kind. Orc brought the lighter up close to his face, peering at the design of a dolphin jumping through some waves. After looking at the design for a few moments, Orc noticed the rolling flint on the top. He grinned with glee as he placed his thumb on the roller and flicked the lighter.

The explosion the adventurers heard was that of the house going up in a fireball. Flatulence was thrown into the street, landing on his face. Orc Steal was through clear of the house, landing in the street on his face. Danger dog ended up in the bathtub, which was thrown further down the street from the other two.
 
The four adventurers head down the road as the light was fading. They rounded the bend and the large neo-classical style town library came into view.

“WOW … now that is impressive!” Gya commented looking at beautiful columns in the front of the former town library. As with the other buildings there were signs of decay, but this building looked very solid. There were ivy vines growing up a side of the building but that only added to its “estate” like feel. They head up the main steps and enter the large structure. It had over 17,000 interior square feet and was full of books.

“I’ll bet a mage would go crazy with excitement in a place like this!” Gya pointed out. The whole place had a "grand style" feel to it. Large staircases and wood floors. Outside there were extensive terraces and landscaping, all over grown. Lira had found a door that opened onto the roof of the two-story building. She went outside and read the portico that had inscriptions about oratory, history, discovery, science, and poetry.

As she looked back where they had come and she saw the smoke from some house that was on fire. She looked and saw the river that ran behind the library. “Handy” She thought in case they were attacked to tonight. She headed back inside and found the other threes setting up a place to sleep by the front entrance.

Gya was busy answering a question Thar-tux had asked.

“Well, it is kind of a long story …” Gya said “But the short version goes like this … I’m a total fuck up”

Lira laughed “Trust me … she is!”

G’ribb joined in “No trust needed … I figure out early she was a total screw up!”

Thar-tux just growled “Let her finish the story!” Dragons love stories.

“Thanks for all the support ... you two” Gya said as she stared at Lira and G’ribbs. She continued “As I was saying … I’m a total fuck up. I’m a rotten succubus. I just could not kill my victims” she explained. “I love sex and I LOVE MALES just too much to kill them.

You see, males would do all sorts of nice things for me… buy me clothing, dinners, flowers, you name it … and they would say nice things to me … they would even give me pleasure when we had sex …and then I was supposed to kill them? I just could not do it.

“Tell them how you were supposed to kill them” Lira suggested.

“Magically, succubus can make a male continue to cum until they are dead. That is what succubi are supposed to do. They feed off the life energy of their victims.”

"Wow what a way to go!” G’ribbs commented.

“But I did not kill my victims, I only took little sips of their life energy. I’m kind of like a vegan succubus.” Gya said, then she got a serious look on her face and everyone knew she was now showing them something that was important to her.

“I read somewhere once … you are defined not by what you are … but by the choices you make. I had decided to start making “good” choices. So “killing” victims did not fit the “good” part of my little life experiment.” She said and shrugged going back to her non-serious side.

“Anyhow, my boss in hell found out. Got pretty pissed. It is kind of important to continue to make “bad” choices when you are in hell. There is new management down in hell these days … installed a new quota system. I had to collect so many soul … I missed my quota badly … so I escaped here.” Gya explained.

“What do you really look like” Thar-tux asked.

Gya illusion melted away. She did not look all that different then her human witch form … but she now had horns, large bat like wings, and a tail. She was still tremendously beautiful, if you could look past those kinds of things.
 
Last edited:
G'ribb gave a whistle when Gya changed to her normal form, which elicited a playfully pinch from Lira. He chuckled for a moment with a grin on his face.

Thar-tux gave a little smirk as he looked at Gya in her natural form. He crossed his arms for a moment.

“I never really liked demons..” He chuckled for a moment at Gya's look of surprise. “But I can make an exception. Now that that's out of the way, it's time to look at our treasure a little closer.”

He spotted a few tables on the main floor, moving through the library. His tail once again smacked Gya on her shapely rear as he went passed, though he was more focused on the task ahead. He shoved four of the long tables together in a square before grabbing his and G'ribb's bags, dumping them on the table.

All of the party gathered around the table, Thar-tux and Gya on one side, Lira and G'ribb opposite them. G'ribb grabbed the bottles of soda and water before they could roll off the table. He grinned holding up a bottle of the Sprite they had seen mentioned in the restaurant before.

“I found the sprite. Funny, I don't see any sprites in it.”

“Maybe they're really tiny sprites?”

Lira giggled as she gave G'ribb a nudge with her hip. He laughed and set the bottle down, bumping her right back. Thar-tux shook his head at the two, picked up the shotgun.

“We're trying to go through the treasure here, not fool around. You can do that later.”

The dragon just smirked when Lira stuck her tongue out at him. He managed to pop the shotgun open, and the loaded shell flew out. It skidded across the table towards G'ribb who caught it and picked it up.

“So that thing takes ammo? Pity it's one shot and done.”

Lira giggled at his remark as Thar-tux picked up the handful of shells on the table.

“Plenty more shots here genius.”
 
Retrievers

The men on the ground held long poles with small hooks on the ends. As the massive airship slowly descended to the ground, they rushed forward and used the poles to grab the ropes that dangled from the large airship. The gondola was guided gently to the ground.

The side door of the gondola opened and the weary pilgrims came out of the ship, tired from the long journey. There were a few human guards to help escort them to the town of New Haven. Once the ship was tied to the ground, the humans with the long poles waited.

Finally, after securing the engines of the great ship, the captain and his co-pilot came out. There were no more passengers onboard. He was a gnome with weather brown skin. His name was Gimmelet. His co-pilot, Lokkes look similar only he had spiky red hair and a red goatee. Both were speaking fast in Common to each other.

“The ship handled oddly” The captain said.

“Yes like it was too heavy!” Lokkes replied.

They inspected the rope tie downs and once satisfied Lokkes waved the human help off “Thanks … we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning at 0800 sharp!” The red haired gnome informed the humans.

The humans headed back to town …As the two gnomes continued to inspect the large zeppelin.

“Everything appears ok … let’s check the cargo hold,” Gimmelet ordered. The two of them headed to the back part of the gondola. He unhooked the latch and opened the cargo door. In the darkness of the large space he could see 8 eyes looking at him

“By the 9 level of hell!!,” He hissed as he turned and ran.

The two demon retrievers had bodies the size of oxen, with legs spanning more than 14 feet. They both weighed about 6,500 pounds. This was why the airship had handled oddly during the journey.

The retriever's came out of the cargo hold like huge giant spiders. One of the eye glowed and beam of light flashed out … the gnome captain screams and ducked away from it.

The other retriever headed for the co-pilot. It fired a cold beam at the small gnome. The co-pilot tried to dodge but just was not fast enough. As he yelled in pain his arm became frozen in ice.

“Lokkes!!” Gimmelet yelled and ran to help his friend. Another eye on the retriever pursuing him flashed and the gnome captain was caught in the beam and turned to stone.

Lokkes was trying to get away but with an arm encased in ice, he was too slow. Another eye beam and the co-pilot was also turned to stone. The retrievers examined both statues with their 4 eyes. Satisfied neither was the succubus they sought, they moved away from the two statues and headed toward the town of Edenville.

Twinkie ... looks good on the outside but has little value!

Gya looked at the package and read out loud the friendly label “Hostess Twinkies …What the fuck are Twinkies?”

Lira grabbed the box from her “It says right here “Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling” and look there is a friendly little red heart on the package. I’ll bet they taste wonderful.”

Gya was about to vomit “Whoever these people were … they are starting to make me sick. They are almost as sweet and positive as you!” Gya opened the package and found the cakes surrounded by another layer of wrapping. She opened that one as well and held the cake in her hand. Amazingly the cake was still moist and looked edible.

“Get ready to cast a healing spell” Gya grumbled and she took a bite of the cake.

“Hey … these taste pretty good. Not as good as sucking life energy out of a man … but pretty good.” Gya said as she took another bite.

"Magic food that lasts forever! What a great treasure!!" Lira gushed

Thar-tux just shook his head "worthless calories with no nutritional food value"
 
Last edited:
Thar-tux just watched as G'ribb joined the ladies in trying the Twinkies. The drow grinned as he savored the first bite.

"Yes, this is great. Oh, you got something there Lira."

The drow grinned as he scooped some of the creme filling out and rubbed it on her nose. The dragon just did his best to ignore the shinagins as he continued to sort the treasure. Although he was curious about the bottle of Sprite, he grabbed the bottle in one hand, engulfing the entire bottle.

"Let's see how this stuff tastes."

It took him a little bit to figure out how to twist the cap off, holding it up to his nose. He sniffed the fizzy drink, smelling a lemony smell to it. He tipped the bottle up, gulping down a mouthful.

"This stuff isn't bad, for being made of sprites."

He laughed and handed the bottle off to Gya.

"I'm going to set up some defenses around this place. Feel free to join me."

The dragon headed out the door after he put his share of everything away in his bags, leaving them by G'ribb's stuff. He glanced back for a moment to see Gya walking out after him. Thar-tux stopped in the middle of the street away from the steps of the library, holding up his hands.

As he began speaking in his native draconian tongue, small balls of flames appeared in the palms of his hands. Once he finished speaking, the two balls of flames were the size of his head, which he threw down on the ground. A wall of flame leapt up from the ground, encircling the library at a height of twelve feet. He turned to see Gya on the steps, finishing the sprite.

"That should last until morning. Going to sleep out under the stars or inside with the two loonies?"


Inside, G'ribb grinned at Lira.

"Looks like we're alone again."

Lira giggled and nodded, though she still hadn't cleaned her nose off. G'ribb smiled and moved closer to her, licking the cream off before his hands went to the front of her robe and pushed it wider, exposing her large breasts.

"Lovely dryad."

He pressed closer to her, encasing her lips in his as his hands covered her breasts, kneading and rolling her nipples.
 
Gya and the Dragon

"That should last until morning. Going to sleep out under the stars or inside with the two loonies?" Thar-tux asked.

“I think some night air would do me good” Gya told him. The two walked around to the side of the library and found a nice terrace area with a fountain. Of course the fountain no longer worked and was full of dirt and plants. But it looked nice …in a wild sort of way.

Thar-tux sat down on cement bench facing the broken fountain and Gya was standing looked out over the city.

“Please join me” He said. She smiled and sat next to him

“About everything that happened today …” Gya started to confess looking into Thar-tux’s eyes but he cut her off.

“You don’t need to say anything” Thar-tux stated.

“I feel like I need to.” Gya continued “I’m a total fuck up … remember!”

Thar-tux smiled at this reference “That has been established” He agreed

Gya continued “So back at the bank … I came on a little strong. Sorry about that … I have never flirted with a dragon before. Kind of a safety hazard when you are a succubus. But I do like you and I hope we can be friends at least”

“So your flirting was not cause by your fear I would eat you?” Thar-tux asked. This was a common occurrence for dragons. People sucking up to them so they would not get eaten.

“When a male eats me in the right way ….Yummy!” Gya replied with nasty thoughts flooding her mind. What could he do with that tongue of his? she wondered. Then she got serious again “I must admit in your dragon form you scare me. Heck even in this form you are scary.” She said but then she put her hand on his leg “But I think I understand you better. I don’t think fear is the right word to use. I think I respect your power.” Gya answered honestly

“So can we be friends?” Gya asked again

Thar-tux grabbed her beautiful face with both his hands whispered to her “Friends … with benefits” A sexy twinkle was in Gya eyes as she looked back at Thar-tux.

"I would agree … but how do I know this is not a trick? You are an evil dragon.” Gya said “and I’m a just a simple fair maiden!”

“A fair maiden with horns, a tail, bat like wings that smelled like brimstone.” Thar-tux pointed out.

“Good point … I guess we are meant for each other” Gya kissed Thar-tux right on the lips. She kissed him gently at first, then more deeply, then with a sudden flaring of intensity that left both of them gasping and tingling when they finally separated.

The kiss was the clear signal to Thar-tux, but Gya made sure him got the message as she looked into his eyes. She said in a soft sexy whisper “I want you to make love to me”

She embraced him again as they kissed again; they fit together like a hand and glove, and Thar-tux wrapped his arms around her. He could feel her body getting excited her nipples pressing right against her clothing which trigger his own excitement. He could feel the heat radiating from her body. Her bat like wings quivering in joy. Her body was ready and wanted his big cock. Needed his big cock! And his big cock was ready for her!

Lira and G’ribbs

Lira, as a water nymph, was as wild and unpredictable as nature herself. She was also as beautiful! They had kissed and he had pulled off her clothing. Her blue hair cascaded over her shoulders to the small of her back, just before her tapered waist widened into her hips. Lira’s cerulean eyes shimmered like gemstones, Her round, firm breasts hung boldly forward from her chest, demanding attention without even trying, and her blue, triangular tuft could be spied between her perfect thighs.

Lira was a free spirit and enjoyed sex. In this way she was a good match with G’ribb who was also care free about that activity. The nymph helped remove his leather clothing and gasped when she saw his cock spring to attention as he took her in. G’ribbs cock knew neither respect nor propriety as it audaciously grew into a big hard rod.

G’ribbs stood tall, unashamed of the brazen member that now throbbed for release.

“I think there is something that needs my attention” Lira cooed softly, as she dropped to her knees in front of him and placed her hands on his big cock. Stroking it. The dark elf could see the hunger in her lips, the tender way her tongue licked him and in the suction of her mouth.

She kissed his cockhead passionately. Sucked him deeper and with more passion. He reached down, cupping her tits in his hands. He'd always been turned on by large breasts. Now, he availed herself of hers. He used his hands to lightly twist them, tug on them and pinch them. They stiffened harder in response, growing even more excited. Lira’s breathing became heavier. She moaned softly.

Her mouth released his cock for a moment and she grabbed her large, firm breasts that swayed gently with her every move. She wrapped her big beautiful, blue globes that were topped by petite, nipples, around his throbbing cock. She started to stroke off his cock with her big breasts.
 
Last edited:
Thar-tux and Gya

The dragon growled into the kiss as his tongue snaked with hers, their tongue playing together. They held the kiss for several more moments before he broke it, both of them panting. Thar-tux licked his lips for a moment as he looked down at the eager succubus before lowered lowered his head, biting her on the neck and hearing her gasp out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

His large hands were exactly the best for simple tasks, such as undoing her bodice. Not caring weather she had a change of clothes or not, he used a claw to just cut through the strings of her bodice, letting her ample bosom free. He ripped the bodice off and tossed the flimsy material to the side as he continued to gnaw on her neck and shoulder, listening to her moans of delight. His large hands easily engulf her large breasts, rubbing and scarping her soft flesh.

He pushed her down on the ground as he moved down her body, his teeth gnawing and biting at her hard nipples, making her cry out more. His claws made short work of her leggings, exposed her wet mound to the night air. He grinned down at her as he hovered over her, the tip of his large shaft waiting at her tunnel.

Lira and G'ribb

"Oh, I'll take all the attention you can give."

He grinned as the nymph knelt down in front of him before taking his member into her sweet mouth. He moaned with pleasure as he was enjoying her sweet ministrations as he watched her suck on his shaft. His fingers played with her nipples, enjoying the feel and weight of her generous in his hands.

He moaned louder as she wrapped her breasts around his shaft, using them to stroke along his length. His fingers grasped and curled in the air for a few moments as the pleasure intensified.

"Oh Lira..you're gonna make me cumm..."

He groaned louder as his shaft throbbed hotly in her grasp, his tip swelling at the impending release. He cried out as her sweet mouth engulfed his tip, ready for him.
 
G’ribb and Lira

“This poor guy has been waiting a long time!” she said about G’ribb’s cock, as she took a break in sucking and stroking it. “Don’t worry big fellow … I’ll take care of you” she whispered to his cock. She removed her hands from the sides of her breasts and placed her mouth over the top of his cock … and sucked the head in. Both of her hands were now wrapped around G’ribb’s legs, as she started to swallow his whole cock. She wiggled her head side to side, her big blue breasts shaking, her lips slid down his shaft … deeper and deeper … until they hit the base of his cock. G’ribb was amazed at her mouth and Lira was proud of her accomplishment. Lira talents in oral sex were undeniable and the pressure in his balls grew. Soon her head was moved up and down on his cock … she teased it. G’ribbs started to thrust his hips forward and drove his cock into her mouth, as she moaned and sucked on his cock harder. He knew what she wanted … a big load deep in her belly. He started to fuck that delightful mouth faster. He was not going to hold back … he had plenty of cum and he wanted to give it all to her. His excitement grew as he rammed his cock all the way into her sucking mouth … holding it there … as it jerked wildly. And then ….

“AHHHHHHHHHH” he gasped and blasted jets of cum deep in her belly … over and over … until finally he was done cumming. A massive load and it felt great to squirt it into something so warm and receptive.

“mmmmmm, YUMMY!” Lira moaned and licked his monstrous cock clean. G’ribb’s cock was still rock hard! “I think your cock wants something else now!!” she told G’ribb and giggled.

Gya and Thar-tux

Gya pussy twitched in anticipation of what was coming. She wanted that big boy to enter her and blast it’s cum into her that is what she craved. She grinned evilly to herself, succubi had lots of tools to increase male pleasure …and …she snaked her thin tail around his big leg and used the tip of the tail to rub his big hanging balls. She tickled them … as the dragon-man thrust forward. She rose up to meet him. He thrust forward and the huge cock sank into her pussy.

“OHHHHH” was the shriek of intense joy from Gya as the massive thing went in. Her wings fluttering like mad …as it stretched her pussy. Succubi were magical. Their pussies could expand to take almost any size cock, but that did not mean they did not feel it. Thar-tux was all muscle, a massive mighty alpha male …with a giant cock! He was not use to a pussy he could fuck all of his meat into. But Gya was designed to make male’s cum, so Thar-tux thrust his cock all the way to its base as Gya squeaked in pure joy.

Thar-tux’s pleasure was equal to Gya’s as his eager, steaming, fuck-rod picked up speed and slammed in and out of her. Gya’s tail was wrapped around his balls, squeezed them …teased them …begged them to squirt their cum. Her pussy slurped with each stroke, it was so sopping wet, but still so tight the dragon could feel every quiver and pulse.

After 10 minutes of pure ecstasy as that huge cock slid into her silky receptacle, Gya had a seismic orgasm as she gasped in joy. Her pussy tightened up on Thar-tux’s cock and gave it a bear hug. It was so tight it almost felt like she was trying to meld together with the dragon, turn into one being. Her cries of passion unbelievable. It was like she hadn’t cum in years.

"Come inside me…I want to feel it…" Gya gasped. Thar-tux’s cock answered her request and exploded with at least a dozen big healthy squirts as he emptied himself into her.
 
Lira and G'ribb

G'ribb had been with many females before, but none of them had a been as great a cock sucker as Lira was. And he was left wanting more. He grinned as he licked his lips, looking down at her.

"I think it wants some of your sweet pussy."

Lira giggled as she stood up and leaned back on the table, spreading her legs for him. He mmed at he took in the full sight of the naked nymph, loving every moment of it. He moved closer to her, brushing the tip of his thick head against her dripping tunnel. He paused for a moment before driving deeply into her, drawing out a cry of pleasure from her, her legs wrapping around his waist.

His hands squeezed and kneaded her large breasts, as he thrust hard and deep into her, the table rocking beneath her. He varied his speed into her for the next few minutes, loving the way she squeezed his cock, biting on her shoulders. His moans filled the library with the sounds of her screams, and the sound of their slapping flesh.

He soon cried out as he filled her warm belly with his hot cum, feeling her milk him for all she could.

Thar-tux and Gya

Thar-tux knew he had hit the big treasure when he found a female that would be able to take him fully. Though he had said they would be friends with benefits, he had other plans for her. He was an evil red dragon after all.

He growled with pleasure as he squirted into her, but he pulled out on the last few jets, splashing his hot, thick cum over her stomach, breasts and up on her face. He chuckled as he watched her gather up some from her face, licking it off of fingers with a gleam in her eyes.

"Such a wonderful little cunt you have Gya."

He didn't wait for her answer as he wanted more, his hands picked her up and turning her over on her stomach. He picked her hips up as she cried out with surprise at his move. He was still hungry for a more of the succubus, his massive shaft still throbbing with excitement. He didn't wait for a single moment as he sunk into her from behind once more, hearing her glee of pleasure.

He began growling with the pleasure she was giving him, squeezing and kneading. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he continued for another five minutes before roaring with pleasure this time, filling her hungry body once more. He panted softly as he lifted her back against him, his slowly deflating shafted behind milked by her as he held her against him and sat down on the nearby bench.

He chanted softly as he laid his left clawed hand on her left breasts. It took a moment before she screamed as a sharp burning sensation was felt on her large bosom, fading away after a few seconds. He grinned as he pulled the hand away, placing it on her hip as he revealed the brand.

"Mine now."
 
Danger Dog, Orc Steal, and Flatulence,

In the bushes, hidden from view, not far from the library three wide eyed males watched the draconian and the succubus make love. They had recovered from the house explosion although Flatulence and Orc Steal had badly scratched up faces and Danger Dog was still picking ceramic bathtub shards out of his fur. They had searched for some food and found tin can labeled “beer” at one house. They had opened the cans and found it pretty tasty. So now they sat back and sipped their beers and watched.

“Shit … that draconian cock is HUGE” Orc Steal grunted “He is going to tear her apart!”

Danger Dog laughed “My cock is twice that size!”

“In your dreams” Orc Steal whispered.

The Draconian had just entered the Succubus as she used her thin tail to excite her lover. The pumping, biting, and rough sex was just what these three loved to watch. Their hands drifted towards their own cocks. Orc Steal glanced over to Flatulence who was staring intently at the scene, while his own hand rested on the bulge in his pants. He was surprised to see Flatulence gently fondle himself as the dragonman and succubus fucked.

“Too bad there is not a way to capture these events and watch it over and over.” Orc Steal suggested

“Don’t be stupid … that is impossible!” Danger Dog said with confidence.

Orc Steal glance out of the corner of his eye, I could see that Danger was gently massaging the bulge in his pant too, which had grown substantially.

The succubus was moaning and gasping as an orgasm hit her. “That busty succubus is a total SLUT. I can’t stand this anymore … Ahh guys do you mind if I … stroke off to this?” Orc Steal asked.

“What … NO … that is totally gay!” Danger said.

Flatulence continued to watch the scene, and did not answer … but he pulled his pants down and his cock flopped out and he started to stroke it. Flatulence had a big cock too; maybe it was from all those beans he ate.

It was not long before all three of them had their cocks out stroking them.

Danger Dog stated the rules “No looking and don’t get any cum on each other and I guess this is not gay”

Orc Steal commented “You have the smallest cock … doggy!” Which was true, but Danger had a quick reply

“No looking remember … besides I’m still only 25% hard now!” Danger answered

“Whatever” Orc Steal whispered to himself, taking a gulp of beer and stroking his cock faster. The huge tits of the succubus swaying as the dragon man fucked her good.
 
Gya and Thar-tux

Gya turned to face Thar-tux “Ouch … that is going to be painful!’ she said as she pulled his head down and they kissed. Then she whispered to him “I’m talking about love … not the tattoo you just gave me …” and she kissed him again.

Gya thought about what the red dragon had said after she had been branded. "Mine now" was what he had said. That was funny to her … as it was exactly what she had been thinking after he had cum inside her. Her body and sexual organs were so pleasurable to males, that after they had made love to her … they could not let go. It was like she was some kind of addictive drug. Thar-tux was resistant to magic … but this was not a spell. She just felt and looked that good. He was her now too.

And she was not unset about it at all. His massive cock had felt great in her … few lovers had made her cum so hard. She was use to being in control during a sexual encounter, but that was not true for Thar-tux. She wanted him again … and soon. But a little rest between fucking was always nice too. So they lie down in the wild grass and fell asleep next to each other.

Lira and G’ribbs

Lira kissed G’ribbs “Oh wow … that was amazing … just hold me and don’t let me go” Lira whispered to G’ribbs. He did just that. The two lovers fell asleep naked on the table. G’ribb did not even withdraw his cock, as the two hugged and slept.

Danger Dog, Orc Steal, and Flatulence

“MMMMM” Orc Steal moaned as his cock blew a nice load all over the bush in front of him. “Hey guys … look … it is like it snowed.” Bragging to the others at the large amount he had managed to spray over the bush.

Flatulence smiled as the bush in front of him had a similar cum frosting all over it. “Nice going Orc … it is almost as much as I sprayed on my bush!” He said.

Orc Steal grunted “I sprayed more” He stated firmly.

“Maybe” Flatulence said “But the stuff on my bush is just pre-cum … I have not cum yet!” He said. As he tugged on his cock … and then with a moan his cock erupted and sent massive jets of cum …. Covering the bush with his seed. “AHHHH that is better!” He moaned.

Danger Dog sat back and drank his beer. As a Gnoll, he just did not cum as much as the Orc and Half Orc, plus his cock was much smaller than their big wankers. He really needed to change the subject. Then he saw his opportunity. The succubus and dragon man fell asleep on the grass near the library.

“Stop jacking off … and let’s kill those two and steal their treasure!” Danger suggested.

“Boss … that is too low for me … you don’t kill a male when he has just finished fucking a hot piece of ass like that succubus. That is something one male does not do to another. Let’s wait a few hours … then we can do it.” Flatulence suggested.

“I agree with Flatulence on this one … plus I want to jack off some more … I forgot how much fun that is !” Orc Steal said.

“Fuck it … I’ll do it myself!” Danger groaned, pulled out his sword and headed for the two sleeping in the grass. As he careful got closer he walked right into the magical barrier Thar-tux had put up. Flames jumped up all around him. Burning his fur as he YELPED in pain. This woke up Thar-tux and Gya.

Thar-ux and Gya saw the gnoll trying to put out the fires all around him. They also saw the two huge figures of the retrievers aproaching quickly!
 
Thar-tux and Gya

It took the dragon a moment to fully register what was going on. The on-fire gnoll was barely a bleep on his danger radar, feeling that Danger was beneath his attention. No, he growled low as he smelled and saw the two retrievers further away. They were more of a priority at the moment. Leaving Gya where she was, the dragon flew up into the air as he transformed into his regular form. He roared a a challenge to the retrievers, which also scared the three would-be robbers.

The trio certainly wasn't expected to meet a dragon, the two outside the fire wall running in terror. Danger, having finally put himself out, just stared up at the dragon, slack-jawed and frozen in place with amazement and fear.

Thar-tux wasn't completely sure of the retriever's target, but he had an idea as he glanced towards Gya. One retriever would be a pain, but he wasn't certain they could take both of them. Things were not going to go well.

Hovering high above the library, the dragon went through a possible plan of attack as he took stock of everything in the area. Several small vehicles like they had encountered at the gas station were everywhere along the street. Two large vehicles, semi-trucks, where parked in front of the library. Darting towards the trucks, the dragon barely dodged the rays of ice from the retrievers as they moved closer to the library. One retriever focused on the library as the second one turned it's attention towards the dragon.

His front claws dug into the back of the trailer on both trailers, lifting them into the air. Flapping his wings hard, Thar-tux soon rose into the air, out of the range of the retriever's eye beams. Flying so that he was above the retriever that was attacking him, Thar-tux folded his wings against his body. He dive-bombed the retriever using the tractor trailers as large clubs. Waiting till a few seconds before impact, his claws retracted from the trailers, releasing the trucks. He opened his wings as he guided away, the combined weight of the trucks forcing the creature to the ground and crushing it before exploding into a large fireball.


G'ribb and Lira

The sound of Thar-tux roar woke them up quickly. The drow pulled away from Lira quickly, grabbing up his equipment. He didn't take the time to do more than pull on his clothes and grab his weapons.

“Sounds like trouble Lira.”

He ran to the front door, pushing it open quickly. They had gotten outside in time to see a large explosion in the field near the library and Thar-tux gliding to safely. The scene was chaos to the drow, trying to figure out who or what to attack.
 
Gya dove over the bushes as the eye ray obliterated the bench. She looked up in horror at the creature that now crashed through the fire barrier. The thing just dispelled the barrier. The gnoll was on the ground. He lifted himself back up, eyes glazed as blood ran from a cut upon the side of his head.

The demon creature howled then leapt at Gya. She jumped, her succubus wings providing just enough push to get her away from the claws of the retriever. Two of the bushes found themselves unexpectedly in the path of the massive claws … the demon swiped them aside as if swatting a fly, sending them flying into a window of the library. teh bushes smashed the window open.

Gya was in a panic. She knew what this creature was and how powerful it was. She managed to get the gnoll between it and her. The gnoll was transfixed in horror, unable to move. One of the demon’s eyes glowed … Gya ducked away behind the gnoll. The beam struck the gnoll squarely. Petrifying him. Another eye fired … this time lightning. Again Gya kept the now stone Gnoll between herself and the creature. The bolt of lightning slammed into the statue sending clips of rocks flying in odd directions. Gya trick with the statue would not work a third time unless she got closer. She jumped and yelled “You missed …SHITHEAD” as she got right behind the gnoll statue.

“Sorry about this” Gya said to the statue … she was not sure if petrified people could still hear once petrified, but there was no harm in apologizing. Another eye fired at her. It was the ice ray and the statue was covered in a block of ice. The demon creature moved closer.

Gya took off running, she needed the creature to use its last eye attack … then she could simply fly away. The thing could not fly … well as far as she knew. But her luck ran out as she approached the river … she slipped and fell. She managed to turn before hitting the ground, so she ended up on her back. The creature settled its gaze on her with terror, she realized this was it. It was looking directly at her! Fear gripped her heart. The creature proceeded towards her - its huge clawed arms/legs things sliced into the ground. It was standing directly over her now.

There was no escape, caught by the dreadful apparition from hell; there was absolutely nothing she could do. Then in that moment before the retriever opened its mouth, there was a plume of bloody mist that erupted from the side of the demon’s head. An arrow! She glanced over …and saw G’ribb! He was firing arrows at the retriever.

The creature stumbled for a second as it dodged two more arrows. Then G’ribb jumped out of the smashed window in the library. He came up bow pointing upwards and fired again. The demon’s head flicked back as another arrow hits its head. It wavered and staggered a step back and then ROARED at G’ribb. Despite the damage the creature rushed at G’ribb. But it did not make it far … as Lira shouted “OH NO YOU DON’T”

A MASSIVE column of water from the river rose up and crashed into the demon retriever and washed it back away from G’ribb and the library. Lira was standing in the window of the library as she redirected the river and smashed the demon again into the ground. There was the horrible sound of the creature’s legs being broke off. The legs went flying in sorts of different directions. A third column of water and the thing was squished flat and dead.
 
Since Thar-tux had been busy with the first retriever, he was unable to watch the second one be killed off. As the fireball from the explosion died down, the dragon caught the third water spout from the corner of his eyes. He turned his head to watch the dead retriever wash down the embankment and splash into the river before getting carried away. Snorting for a moment, he had one final thing to take care of before the party could settle down again.

The dragon landed a few feet from the frozen and petrified statue that Orc Steal and Gaspasser were trying to standing beside. Thar-tux walked over to the pair, roaring loudly at them. The pair jumped and fled from the dragon, running towards the street. One large claw knocked the frozen and petrified statue on it's side before it was flung down the street as well. The statue bounced a couple of times before skidding after the fleeing pair.

Thar-tux reverted back to his humanoid form before flying to the riverbank. He landed beside G'ribb, who grinned at his friend for a moment. The dragon shook his head for a moment.

"Didn't I say how much I couldn't stand demons? Present company excluded."

He reached down and grabbed Gya's hand, pulling her up to her feet before pulling her close. G'ribb laughed and hit the dragon on his back.

"Not bad taking down a couple of scary monsters. right?"

Leaving the two alone, Gr'ibb made his way back to the library, waving to Lira.
 
Lira was standing in the broken window and talking to G’ribbs as he walked back to the library. Gya and Thar-tux just stood there and looked into each other’s eyes. Not ready to talk yet, but sharing the moment.

Lira was her “chipper” self and chatting up a storm to G’ribbs.

“That was totally awesome. Your arrow shots were amazing! Right into that demon’s head. And then you jumped out of that broken window, returning to your feet. F’ing cool. Wow, it was like one of those hyped up hero stories!” Lira gushed. “And the way Thar-tux took out the other one. That explosion was way cool. Talk about bombs away. That bug spider thing did not know what hit it.”

As G’ribbs entered the library, he understood how lucky they had gotten. That type of demon could have easily killed most of them with the exception of Thar-tux. He was pretty resistance to the magic eye rays.

He paused for a second. Actually Lira had shown some pretty powerful magical abilities with the water. She was more formidable then she appeared. He arrived on the second floor with Lira wrapping her arms around him. “My hero!” She said and kissed him.

Thar-tux and Gya

Gya looked at Thar-tux as Lira finally stopped chatting.

“Sometimes I wish she would just shut the fuck up” Gya said. Then she gave him a big hug, pressing her massive jugs against his chest.

“Thanks … you saved my ass … those bugs were after me.” Gya said in his ear. Thinking ahead she added “You understand, you just made a pretty powerful enemy. Balur is the name of the demon trying to get me back. He will really be pissed now. Losing two retrievers is not going to go over well under the new management in hell.”

Gya pulled back away from Thar-tux, to again look in his eyes. Wondering how he would react to her statement. The dragon in human form showed no reaction right away. So she pressed on to another thing that was bothering her.

“What’s the deal with the three idiots following us? Do you think they work for the Balur as well?” She asked
 
G'ribb grinned as he enjoyed the kiss from Lira for a few seconds before breaking. He enjoyed being the hero like this, but he didn't think it would happen too often, so he would enjoy it while he could.

"I do what I can. After all, it wouldn't be right for the big guy to have all the glory."

He kissed Lira once more for a few seconds before breaking the kiss. He chuckled softly for a moment.

"As much as I enjoyed sleeping on the table, why don't we pull out a couple of sleeping bags?"

He opened one of his bags of holding, pulling out his sleeping bag. It would probably not fit both of them, but he was sure Lira wouldn't mind trying. They just would have to sleep on top of it. He opened the bag up before laying it out on the floor of the balcony, gesturing to it with a smile.

"Ladies first."

Thar-tux and Gya

Thar held Gya until she pulled away, telling him about the demon Belur who had sent the retrievers. He knew they had been lucky to kill one, let alone two of the creatures before they completed their assigned task. The current threat had been taken care of, but this was obviously just the beginning for the little party.

He didn't say anything, since he was going to need time to assess and come up with a plan for dealing with the next time they ran into the creatures. When she mentioned the trio who had interrupted them and got caught in the crossfire, he gave a smirk as he looked in the direction they had ran off in.

"No, I don't think a demon would keep company with the likes of those three. More likely they were just following us in hopes of robbing us of valuables or the like. Just lowly scavengers."

He looked back to Gya before taking her head as he led her back towards the library, his spiked tail wrapped around her waist.

"I need to set up the fire barrier again. We made a mistake by not setting up some sort of watch, so I'll take first shift and then wake you when it's time. You can wake the other two however you would like. Sleep well."

Once they reached the library he kissed her for a moment before moving to setup the barrier once more. Figuring the best way to scare off any would be predators, he shifted to his dragon form and leaped up on top of the library, settling himself down for a short while.
 
Hell ... part 2

The second layer of Hell was a flat barren plane containing black, stagnant rivers that stretched for thousands of miles until it reached some rolling hills. The sky was always cloudy with a dull green color. Belur and Quasit looked at the sky and saw lightning flashing between the green clouds.

“I hate this fucking place.” Belur commented. Quasit nodded in agreement. Before them stood the massive Iron City of Dis. The city was several miles in height and hundreds of miles wide. All the foul black rivers from the hill ended here, forming a moat that was big enough to be called a lake that surrounded the 100’s of mile wide Iron City.

The two headed for the long draw bridge that allowed entrance into the city. The guards questioned them but when Belur stated they had been summoned by the Lord of the Second, they were quickly allowed to enter.

Once in the city, Belur remembered another reason he hated this place. The walls of the buildings and the stones of the streets glowed the dull red of hot iron; only brief skin contact with either would result in severe burns. Belur could not find his heat resistance boots.

“Fuck! I thought I packed them … Why can’t I ever find stuff in this backpack.” He grumbled as he searched the backpack. Quasit who was riding on his shoulder just giggled. That had been a mistake, Belur grabbed the little servant demon and placed its ass on the stone street before him.

“AHHHHHH” Quasit screamed as his ass got fried.

“No more giggling!” Belur grumbled. Belur ended up purchasing new boots at the city’s entrance at an extra high price. The two finally were in the city. Neither talking anymore as both were in a bad mood. But it was not a silent trip to the Iron Tower, the wails of woe could be heard filtering up through small vents in the iron walls from the prisoners of war, tormented underlings, criminals, and kidnap victims kept in underground dungeons of the massive city. The Iron Tower was where Dispater, the lord of the second layer of hell sat and schemed, and was presently unhappy about the loss of two retrievers.

Gya … was doing what succubus do!

“Be quiet … so we don’t wake the others” Gya warned Thar-tux. As she stroked his huge cock that grew bigger by the stroke. The turgid thing was only semi-hard but was pointed accusingly at her pretty face. "Not so eager to take that down the hatch are you?" the Thar-tux whispered. She had claimed she could deep throat him no problem.

Gya grabbed his softball-sized balls and rubbed them. “Just watch …honey” she whispered back. They were both on the roof of the library and his cock was fully erect now and standing straight up. The succubus flapped her wings in excitement, as she got over the obscenely huge cock, her big tits point the way. She opened her mouth and the big throbbing rod started to slide in. Slowly she sucked the huge monster in. Inch-by-inch, the giant cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. Her big tits drew closer to his balls. When her lips reached his scrotum, Thar-tux groaned deeply.

As a testament to her ability, Gya pumped herself up and down the tremendous shaft several times, and then raised herself until she only had the cockhead in her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the tip. She licked the shaft and tugged furiously on it. Thar-tux grunted helplessly as Gya moaned with horny excitement for the big cock. She placed her bare breasts around its shaft and slurped and jerked the big member until the Dragonman's cock exploded in an awesome amount of jism. The big rod showered the buxom beauty in cum.

Gya's hands looked tiny as they stroked the spew from the giant cock. She aimed it at her breasts and when it was done cumming she spanked the big rod against her big soft jugs. Sperm coated her breasts and was spattered across her face and neck.

“Do you think you can go to sleep now?” Gya asked Thar-tux, as it was her turn to stand watch. He smiled and nodded yes.
 
Thar-tux slept well after getting deep-throated by Gya, a deep rumbling as he slept. The night passed quickly without any more incidents for the group, each one having taken their turns at watch. Thar-tux yawned as the first reays of the sun woke him up, lifted up slowly on top of the library. He took a few moments to strecth his wings as the smell of cooking food drifted up to his nostrils. He looked down for a moment to see G'ribb sitting at a well-made campfire with several fish baking over the fire on a spit. The dragon dropped down from the rooftop, landing with a soft thud a few feet away from the fire fire before shifting back into his humanoid form.

With a nod, the firewall was dismissed as the dragon moved over to sit down by the fire. He inhaled the cooking fish for a moment as he looked around.

"Where did Gya and Lira go?"

The elf chuckled and pointed towards the river.

"They went to take a bath. They went down when I went fishing. The fish should be ready soon, so I'm sure they'll be here and all washed up by then. Last night was crazy though."

The dragon nodded for a moment as he looked out towards the broken city. He was sure it held plenty of secrets and he was wanting to find out all he could.

"Yes, but it was fun. It's been awhile since I had that kind of excitement while on an adventure.Those ladies were quite the find."

The dragon chuckled while the elf grinned and pulled off a large piece of cooked fish, handing to the Thar-tux.

"You got that right. What do you think the ladies will want to do? Explore the city more or move on someplace else?"

Thar-tux could the fish and bit off a chunk of it, eating for a few moments before answering.

"Not sure. You'll have to ask them."
 
"Orbs of power ... are you talking about boobs?"

The river was beautiful and its shores had heavy forest growth. Thar-tux and G’ribb had scouted the area and found nothing of concern. It was among these thick trees Gya and Lira took their bath.

“I’m tired of how you all smell … it’s like a zoo around here!” Lira had announced earlier in the morning. Gya and G’ribb had looked at each other and shrugged, knowing that going against Lira in these matters could be deadly.

The girls cleaned up first as the breakfast was being cooked. And, as girls will do, notes were being compared about last night’s activities.

“We sure are lucky girls” Lira said. “I mean, having just one of those prized studs would be great, we have two!!”

“You have not had a pounding from Thar-tux yet” Gya giggled placing her hand over her crotch “that reptile is amazing …and can wear a woman out!”

“Oh, stop your bragging … I had G’ribb …a gentle and caring lover … just pounding away is no big deal“ Lira exclaimed.

“It is a “BIG” deal” Gya said … stretching her hands wide apart indicating the size of Thar-tux massive cock “when your lover is a dragon!!” Gya added laughing … with Lira joining in.

Thar-tux and G’ribb were wondering what was taking so long … but Gya and Lira were still women, which inescapable resulted in a lengthy bath. Additionally, there was giggling and frolicking in the water.

“Breakfast!” Thar-tux yelled. They had been strictly told not to bother the girls while bathing. Neither one of them was willing to break that order. The yell did the trick as the girls walked back from the river, wrapped in towels and ready to eat.

The men washed up next, which was much faster … and soon the weird group of a water nymph, a succubus, a dragon and a dark elf were picking through the wreckage of the strange town. Two things of significance occurred during the day’s early exploration. The first was Lira observation.

“I think most of the people that lived here were human” She said holding up a picture of a family for everyone else to see.

“Based upon the pictures I have seen and the size of the houses … this was a mostly human town”

“I think you are right” Gya agreed, “I don’t remember seeing any other races, except those poor dead “sprites”” she added

The second significant event was when Gya was looking through a “fire station” …something she thought was pretty weird. Why would these advanced people need to go to a house to get fire? That was just weird. But weirder was in the station she came across a small red box with plugs coming out of it. The letters “Gognium Power Source” was stenciled on the outside. She sensed magic energy coming from the box, so she opened it.

Inside was a small orb, a glowing crystal orb. It illuminated the dark station room with the dancing flaming that were held within the crystal orb. The light was warm and comforting. The orb was the size of a baseball and could fit in the palm of Gya hand. She picked it up and could feel the powerful magical energy it contained.

“Guys … come over here I think I found something pretty powerful!” Gya told everyone else and for once, Gya was absolutely correct!
 
G'ribb and Thar-tux came in after Gya when she yelled for everyone to come see what she found. Both were very interested to see if she had found anything of value. Thar-tux tilted his head, narrowing his eyes as he attempted to see what it was truly worth. He growled softly as his innate sense wasn't working on this strange new energy, but then again he was having problems since they had come to this world. He was able to tell the value of jewelry, gold, metal coins, and gems, but everything was beyond him at this point. The dragon took the orb carefully from Gya, sniffing at it for a moment.

"It is a strange and possibly powerful source of power. I cannot tell."

G'ribb shook his head, feeling a little sorry for the big guy. He looked around for a moment before nodding further into the fire station.

"Maybe we can find something about it someplace inside."

The drow grinned for a moment as he moved closer to Lira and stole a kiss from her, getting a giggle from her. He just grinned and disappeared into the fire station. He was only inside for a couple of minutes before he called for them.

"You guys might want to see this."

He was standing in front of a large bulletin board covered with several papers and pictures. Various papers covered different types of rules and regulations for the station, fire safety rules and tips, and a crew schedule for the week when the humans disappeared. There were also pictures of a few zombies, along with warnings on how to deal with them. The main rule was to leave the zombies alone as they didn't seem to bother the living. There was also a pending vote on how to deal with the aging dead over a year old.

Thartux gave a chuckle as he hand one hand on Gya's shoulder.

"So they didn't kill zombies since they didn't harm the living?"
 
An orb for your thoughts?

Succubi are not warriors. Gya had shown that in their recent battles. Succubi prefer to turn foes against one another. They use their polymorph change shape ability to assume humanoid guise, and can maintain this deception indefinitely. Their preferred tactic when dealing with foes is to feign friendship and create an opportunity to be alone with one of them, whereupon the succubus applies her life-draining kiss.

Succubi do have a few other spells they can cast …charm, detect magic, detect thoughts, and suggestion. Gya could feel the magical power of the orb … she wanted to try out a spell or two. But using charm or suggestion on your fellow adventurers was not a good idea. That left detect magic or detect thought. She decided to try detect thought.

She focused on Thar-tux, if she could detect his thoughts … him being a dragon … she would know the orb was super powerful. Thar-tux thought came through out and clear. He was going to make a statement about “not killing zombies since they didn't harm the living?"

A few seconds later Thar-tux said just that. Gya smiled “I knew you were going to say that … always taking the side of the undead. But you can’t kill something that is already dead. That is why we call them the walking dead.” she joked as Thar-tux looked at her with his annoyed eyes.

“Ok … shutting up now” Gya giggled as they continued to look through the fire house. She placed the orb into her backpack. This had been a dangerous adventure so far … and anything at enhanced her powers might prove useful in the future.
 
The dragon just shook his head without a word as he looked at Gya, now his mate. Well, he had so far accomplished something he had planned on later, but then it was sooner than later at this point. Now he had one more thing to accomplish, find a nice large chunk of land to claim as his and fill it with treasure, as much as he could. Pushing those thoughts aside, he continued his search of the firehouse, Gya following after him.

Interestingly enough, power still seemed to be one in the city. The party didn't know it, but the Gognium was being used by the now extinct civilization to power everything they ran, in place of electricity, coal, or nuclear power. This was discovered when Thar-tux foundt the computer that was powered on and a search page was open on the screen. The dragon took his time examining the machine, while Gya went exploring as well.

It took a little bit of time for those large claws to be able to manipulate the keyboard, but he was a very smart creature. After playing around with the mouse, he used the search page to look up more information on Gognium. The information he found intrigued him, taking it in.

Gognium was actually an element from another world, although the former inhabitants didn't understand the concept of planer travel. A dark portal, confused with a cave opening in the mountains far to the north, was discovered ten years before they came to the world. The element started out as a dull grey mass of rock, but scientists learned to harness the energy within it. With a little spark of electricity, the element was transformed to the current state Gya found it in. The element was found to be so powerful that a group of boulder-sized Gognuim orbs could power over a thousand square miles, no matter what was hooked to the power grid. The element replaced electricity, coal, nuclear, and oil for the main source of their power. However they had only begun converted their transportation system to the element when the magical chaos was released, but that was not mentioned. A reference to military applications was mentioned, but no direct examples were given.

G'ribb was getting bored of exploring the firehouse, so he decided to make himself unbored. The best way he could think of was Lira. He grinned as he slipped up behind her, wrapping his arms around her. He began to nibble on her ear, elicting a moan from her. He dragged her off into on of the bedrooms the firefighters had, his hands slipping beneath her robe as he groped and squeezed her large breasts.

The drow attacked her neck with his teeth and lips, mming at the sweet taste of her. He moaned as she reached back to tease him by squeezing his crotch, one of his own hands doing the same in return. He soon and her disrobed and on the bed, grinning down at her.
 
Goody two-shoes Gya?

Gya was looking over Thar-tux’s shoulder, as the draconian used the strange box that displayed the words and pictures.

“What an amazing tome that is … I have never seen anything like it … in hell or in Asgoth! And did you read the part about the boulder-sized Gognium! Now that much magic power could make you the most powerful dragon in the world. Imagine fireball spells the size of a city! You could wipe out whole armies with one or two spells.” Gya speculated. Then a frown appeared on her face.

“Hey, what would happen if something like that fell into the wrong hands? I mean … it could be really bad for everyone else. Think about those three idiots that were following us. What if one of them got a hold of some Gognium. They might freeze a whole country by accident.” Gya stopped talking for a second as the thoughts she was having sank in.

“Thar-tux, I might sound like one of those “goody two-shoes” paladins … but we might need to do something about this. This stuff sounds really bad … and if the wrong person got it … we could be fucked over really bad!” Gya warned him.

“Fucked over really bad!”

A water nymph can do some pretty special things in bed as G’ribb was about to find out.

“We’ll need to be quiet so Gya and Thar-tux don't come running” Lira suggested as her hands reached out and started to massage G’ribb big hard cock.

“I have a little surprise for you” Lira whispered as a lust smile spread over her lips. Her blue hands changed as his cock penetrated her hands. G’ribb could not believe it. His cock was now inside her hand and part way up her arm. The water inside her body was flowing up and down his throbbing cock. It felt amazing … like his cock was inside a warm flowing stream as jets of water pushed and pulled against his pleasure stick. The water caressed his cock just right as he reach down and started to play with her breasts.

“Do you want my breasts bigger?” Lira asked. But she did not wait for his answer … the breasts he was squeezing and kneading suddenly grew by 3 cup sizes.

“They can be as big as you like” Lira moaned … as her watery hands left his cock and now formed over his big balls … it was like she was sucking and licking his balls all over and all at once.

“Remember to keep quiet” She warned him …as her hands left his balls and returned to normal and helped her rise up on her elbows, so she could suck on his cock. Her mouth became watery too … and the current twisted around his cock. He couldn't resist a little hip thrusting as the nymph with the big breasts was drove him crazy.

She opened her mouth and smoothly swallowed every bit of him … in the watery state she could deep throat a horse! His cock went all the way in and she held him there for a moment … as his cock tip twitched in joy.

Lira had a momentary fantasy of him shooting his cum right down her throat. This thought gave her pussy a tingle, but she withdrew G'ribb cock before he could climax.

“I’m ready to get it … I want to be … fucked over really bad!” Lira moaned spreading her legs open.

“The three idiots”

Flatulence and Orc Steal had carried the petrified gnoll back to the city of New Heaven.

“Why did we carrying Danger … back here again?” Flatulence asked for the fourth time.

“Because he is our leader and we should restore him to normal” Orc Steal replied again.

“But no one in this town can undo a spell this powerful?” Flatulence pointed out.

“Ahhh I had not thought about that.” Orc answered with a deeply puzzled look on his face. Just then a human man with black hair walked over to the Orc and half-Orc.

Orc Steal still had a puzzled look on his face as he looked the man over. The man wore a small black goatee. His eyes were intense … but after that first impression … Orc steal could see an evil and hunger which radiated from this human.

The man's eyes captured the orc in a spell. He looked at the two adventurers with authority. He almost wanted to choke the life out of them with his magic … but that could wait until later. His hands came up from behind his black cloak. He bowed in front of them.

“I can undo that spell” He answered.
 
Thar-tux was quiet for a few moments as Gya spoke about the implications of the new material they had foundt. It would have been nice to have control of the Gognium like she had suggested, but he knew that wasn't possible. He snorted for a moment and shook his head.

"I doubt we would be able to gather enough of the stuff to be all powerful and control it all. If Gognium is as wide-spread as this "thing" says it is, it's practically used to power everything in this world."

The dragon tapped a claw on the screen of the monitor for a moment as he looked at Gya.

"We could gather up what we can, hording as much as possible, if you want to. Maybe we should find the source as well."

He glanced around for a moment, but didn't see G'ribb or Lira anywhere. He gave a smirk for a moment.

"Looks like the rest of our party got bored with us. Leave them be or find them?"

Thar-tux didn't care either way, knowing he could easily find them when needed.


G'ribb was more than loving Lira's abilities to form herself into new ways of pleasuring him. He was speechless for most of her demonstration, licking his lips as the warm currents of the nymph's body surrounding his shaft. If anything, he wanted the sensation to last as long as possible. It was disappointing when she released his cock, but her request put him it a better state.

The drow grinned as he looked down at her.

"It will be my pleasure to fuck you bad Lira."

His hands grasped her hips as he closed the gap between them, plunging deeply into her with a loud groan. The feeling was great, having her wrapped around his flesh as her muscles massaged at him. He began thrusting hard and fast into her.

He panted as he watched her breasts bounce with each thrust, mesmerized by the swirling water that made up her body. He broke his eye contact to engulf her mouth with his, her tongues dancing passionately as he continued to thrust into her.
 
Back
Top