The Dirty PM Fan Club

i love to do daddy daughter stuff i also love switching between sub and dom depending on my mood so pm me if anyone wants to go with that but thats not all im open to i have a very open mind only this i can say i don't do is anything gay nothing against it but im 100% straight

... looking for submissive ladies to pm me ... to ask for some humiliation!

logging in to find several (on a quiet day) nasty messages waiting for me is my favourite way to start playing! I like playing with my tits and pulling my nipples hard while I read about them getting squeezed, sucked and slapped. I like stroking and fingering my tight pussy, making it drip while I read about it getting eaten or fingered, fisted, fucked hard. I like sliding my vibrator into my asshole while I read about it getting tongue fucked or having a nice big cock stretch it open. I like it hard, rough and dirty. Face slapping, hair pulling, spitting, name calling. Rape, Daddy/daughter (preferably forced), gang bangs, anonymous bareback,double penetration (even dv), much older men, women who want to use me, couples who want me to be a dirty little fucktoy, watersports (especially being pissed in), object insertion. Pretty much anything except scat or blood gets me off. Love filthy messages! Great thread :)

Would love to get random dirty PM's about all sorts of stuff. I love women, all shapes, sizes, colors and textures. I'm up for anything (excpet bathroom play), so all of the dirty ladies of Lit, feel free to fire away!

I'd love to hear from any bi-curious Lit ladies about what you'd want to do with my wife while I watch or, perhaps, join in. We are pretty mild but can occasionally get wild. When we do get more on the wild side, we enjoy anal, spanking, light bondage, toys, and lots of dirty talk. No humiliation, pissing, scat, or blood though. Pretty much anything else goes!

cool idea

I'd like some random pm's from women. Having a kinda bad day and could use a pick me up. I'm a 37 yr old straight male. So please ladies, leave me a dirty note.

I love to get dirty PMs from women. I'm not into anal, pain, or degradation. I do love oral sex and straight sex from slow seduction to passionate fucking.... I especially like to hear from women who get turned on at the office, as that's where I usually find myself when I'm online.

worship my cock ladies

I'd love to read pms from a woman with an oral fetish who just couldn't resist worshipping my cock with her mouth. My most lustful fantasy is to have two women worship my cock together and compete for my cumshot. Ladies please be detailed.

I would love to receive pm's from women who enjoy watching a man on cam playing just for them. How you like to tell him what to do, how to touch it for you, how you like to watch it throb and twitch at your ever word, how you want to build him up so high that he can't take it anymore and explodes as you watch and moan.

me and my wife would really like to see some nasty pm's with latex, milf's, 3-some/group sex, anal, very much into telling us how you want it. not much we dont like. please make our night.

hi

hi.Thanks for the flood of pms.thanks again.keep it going guys.

hi :D 24/m
into anal play, love eatting pussy,some bi play, and some incest fantasies, would love to hear some ideas for it.

really get turned on when i come on lit and have a dirty message waiting for me!

doesnt always have to be sexual though, make me laugh, have some fun:D

hope to hear from some of you soon

hi :D 24/m
into anal play, love eatting pussy,some bi play, and some incest fantasies, would love to hear some ideas for it.

really get turned on when i come on lit and have a dirty message waiting for me!

doesnt always have to be sexual though, make me laugh, have some fun:D

hope to hear from some of you soon
that is what i wanted to say too.thanks to u guy.

22 Irish male

I love getting dirty PMs about my pics because I love the idea of someone pleasuring themselves to my pictures. I love being told what you want to do to me and what you want me to do ;)

Last edited:
i love to do daddy daughter stuff i also love switching between sub and dom depending on my mood so pm me if anyone wants to go with that but thats not all im open to i have a very open mind only this i can say i don't do is anything gay nothing against it but im 100% straight

I think its only polite that the submissively inclined await your PM :kiss:

What a great way to start the day...reading exciting notes from fellow Lit-ers !

Last edited:
I'm a 26/m thats into almost everything except for bathroom/extreme bsdm and the like.

Off the top of my head, some things that pique my interest are crossdressing, older women, strap ons, being with a guy for the first time... I'm very open. :)

I think I'll go send out some pm's now myself...

Back