Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald Pussy Photos

Didn't you say that your Teacher instructed you to post up photos of you newly naked pussy? We are waiting!

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

1- WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

And also, Eunice reached out with her energy and her adventure to inspire me ... so I went to the brook and sat on a rock ... as the water bubbled past me I called the salesman ...

I was so surprised when I saw my name mention. Sometimes, I don't get online often. I can hardly believe that I inspired you. I feel so special. You are so special !

Thank you for making my life more exciting.

Eunice

I would of loved to join you in that shower. We could of washed each others back

Greetings and Index

Greetings! I am wearing a pretty beige bra and a little sundress in navy with black flowers - I have not worn panties in 5 days ... the flavor of my pussy tonight is mellow and deep ...
Dragon Teacher told me I must orgasm as many times as possible each day this week -- today I have managed 7 ... so far : - ) It is a challenge with a large family and a full-time job to find time for play but I carry Dragon's imperative with me and find sly moments to fulfill His will ...

Your submissions to the contest inspire me with excitement and awe at your creativity and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for sharing your erotic energy in this way. And I look forward to seeing the ideas of those of you who are taking time to think this over!

I offer this revised index that I promise to continue and improve upon.

Enjoy! And please do leave a comment on the thread - mmmmmmmmmmmm!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Index
Acts of Submission by carne_dulce in her voice
1-1-MagicWand2mask
2-1-Altar to Dragon Teacher
3-1-Altar to Dragon Teacher2
4-2-Magic_Wand toy
5-3-Magic Wand toy in use
6-3-MagicWand toy in use 2
7-5-Blouse_Shopping_Day
8-5-Bra_Shopping_Day
9-5-Shoe_Store_Shopping_Day
10-19-Pink_Panites_sml
11-32-ShoppingDay15_uncropped
12-57-Robe & Cami Masked1
13-57-Robe & White Cami - Torso
14-57-Robe & White Cami - Bosom
15-57-Robe & White Cami Preparing for Ice
16-57-Nipple with Ice
17-63-Robe & White Cami - Bosom & Collar
18-63-Robe & White Cami - Bosom 2
19-63-Nipple with Ice melting
20-63-Robe & White Cami - Torso & Legs
21-82-kneeling_obediently_1sml
22-85-Kneeling_obediently_4sml
23-85-Kneeling_obediently_5
24-96-112709-Altar to Teacher2
25-115-Carne_dulce_stockins & heels2
26-115-carne_dulce_stockings & heels_rear
27-115-stockings & heels_benwa
27-121-Submission Display at Work
28-121-3-1-10-Working pantiless
29-121-Masked3-1-2010
30-121-office-3-1-2010
31-121-pushedaside-3-1-2010
32-130-Wine12s
33-130-Wine6
34-130-Wine5
35-130-Wine16
36-143-Black Blouse Purple Panties
37-143-Standing Back Nude
38-143-Black Blouse Wine Bottle
39-146- Black Blouse Wine Bottle Rear Entry
40-146-Nude Wine Bottle Mirror
41-146-Black Blouse Wine Bottle Mirror
42-158-Topless Undressing
43-177-Pinching Nipples
44-195-3-28-10-Shoe Shopping pantiless
45-195--Shoe Shopping Fierce Heels
46-195-3-28-10- Stockings & New Red High Heels
47-204-Learning Anal Pleasure
48-204-Toys - Double Penetration
49-204-Toys - Double Penetration 2
50-204-Double Delight Vibrator
51-204-BenWa_ButtPlug_Maskc
52-211-Yellow vibrator
53-211-BenWa_ButtPlugc
54-215-Beige Heels Curled Up 3-31-10-1
55-215-harder_to_send_2
56-215-harder_to_send_4
57-215-harder_to_send_5
58-215-harder_to_send_6
59-221-Beige Heels Rear Prone
60-221-Lying on back naked
61-241-Beige Heels Kneeling Rear
62-241-Beige Heels Front Prone
63-241-Beige Heels Thighs Spread
64-241-Beige Heels Thighs Spread
65-241-One Beige High Heeled Sandal
66-253-Kneeling Mouth Open
67-253-Beige Heels Curled Up Rear
68-253-Beige Heels Legs
69 -270 Shower 1
70-270 Shower 2
71-270 Shower 3
72-270 Shower 4
73-270 Shower 5

On other threads

Nipples covered with drops of wax
Nude Back Wine Bottle
Nose Lips Chest
Breasts Soapy
Looking down - Breasts
Dropping Wax on Nipple
Nipple with Wax
Nipple with Ice
Breasts Adorned
Ice on Nipple

Last edited:
Greetings! I am wearing a pretty beige bra and a little sundress in navy with black flowers - I have not worn panties in 5 days ... the flavor of my pussy tonight is mellow and deep ...
Dragon Teacher told me I must orgasm as many times as possible each day this week -- today I have managed 7 ... so far : - ) It is a challenge with a large family and a full-time job to find time for play but I carry Dragon's imperative with me and find sly moments to fulfill His will ...

Your submissions to the contest inspire me with excitement and awe at your creativity and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for sharing your erotic energy in this way. And I look forward to seeing the ideas of those of you who are taking time to think this over!

I offer this revised index that I promise to continue and improve upon.

Enjoy! And please do leave a comment on the thread - mmmmmmmmmmmm!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Index
1-1-MagicWand2mask
4-2-Magic_Wand toy
7-5-Blouse_Shopping_Day
8-5-Bra_Shopping_Day
10-19-Pink_Panites_sml
16-57-Nipple with Ice
29-121-Masked3-1-2010
30-121-office-3-1-2010
32-130-Wine12s
33-130-Wine6
34-130-Wine5
35-130-Wine16
43-177-Pinching Nipples
52-211-Yellow vibrator
53-211-BenWa_ButtPlugc
55-215-harder_to_send_2
56-215-harder_to_send_4
57-215-harder_to_send_5
58-215-harder_to_send_6
63-241-Beige Heels Thighs Spread
68-253-Beige Heels Legs
69 -270 Shower 1
70-270 Shower 2
71-270 Shower 3
72-270 Shower 4
73-270 Shower 5

On other threads

Nude Back Wine Bottle
Nose Lips Chest
Breasts Soapy
Looking down - Breasts
Dropping Wax on Nipple
Nipple with Wax
Nipple with Ice
Breasts Adorned
Ice on Nipple

WOW yes very good job... I see you used same way as I do... numbering and what post it is... with naming very good.
I hope you will do other task.

:kiss::rose::kiss:

fred

da** was hoping she would ask for help... love to see her use clamp or pins

Imagining you getting yourself off so many times is HOT.

Thanks for the index. I got to go back and revisit some of my favorites this morning.
I really liked the ones with the butt plug.

One Hundred Firsts

Hello, Dear Ones! Today I am wearing my light little dress, a beige bra and sandals ... Mmmmmm! I have been obedient to Dragon Teacher and had three orgasms before getting out of bed this morning ... then worked on this list for my homework... so I taste very good, my pussy is so creamy and salty with such a lively flavor today ....

Dragon entered my life in October ... it is nearly six months since I have had the pleasure of being His pet. In this time, there have been many firsts, too many to recall! Dragon challenged me to share 100 firsts with you today - so here is my offering - with some photos as well.

Thank you so much for your comments - you feed the energy so well! Please do leave a message if you like the thread, and share your creative suggestions in the Submission Contest.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

I never before …..

1. .....masturbated in front of my computer
2. .....wrote my sexual memories for anyone
3. .....had any kind of sexual relationship with someone I haven't met in person
4. I’ve never before gone out in public in a skirt without panties
5. I 've never before gone to work in a skirt without panties
6. .....masturbated in places other than my bed or my shower
7. .....was naked at in my office
8. I was never before naked in the conference room
9. I was never before naked in the concert hall
10. .....used a webcam
11. .....used IMs
12. .....spoke to anyone using the computer
13. .....took a photo of myself
14. .....really even knew what a butt plug was
15. I had never before used a butt plug
16. .....explored anal pleasure
17. .....fingered myself anally
18. .....tried sucking my own nipples
19. .....had unclothed pictures of myself
20. I was never before submissive
21. .....knelt to anyone
22. .....shopped for shoes bare bottomed
23. .....called the salesman and confessed it to him that I’d shopped pantiless
24. .....spoke with my auto mechanic while masturbating
25. .....spoke with a girlfriend on the phone while masturbating
26. .....used clothespins on my nipples
27. nor ice
28. nor wax
29. .....used wax on my pussy
30. I was never before fucked with ice
31. nor ginger root
32. nor a carrot
33. .....ate something with which I had been fucked
34. I had never before been fucked with a soft drink bottle
35. .....had been fucked with a wine bottle
36. nor a candle
37. .....took naked or partially clothed photos of myself at home
38. nor in restaurant
39. nor store washrooms
40. and clothing store dressing rooms
41. .....took photos trying on lingerie in the store dressing room
42. .....stepped over my purse to get a picture up my skirt in a shoe store
43. .....touched my clit while taking a walk
44. .....sat in public on a park bench with my hand under my coat and masturbated
45. .....had an orgasm sitting by the stream in the park
46. .....took photos in the shower
47. .....showed anyone how I masturbate with the shower massage
48. .....bought three pairs of high heels in one day!
49. .....took off my clothes in front of my computer
50. .....recorded myself having an orgasm
51. .....tasted my own pussy juices daily and enjoyed the changing flavor
52. .....greeted anyone by describing what I’m wearing and the flavor of my pussy
53. .....had an orgasm that lasted so long as the one I had when you made me abstain and then gave me permission to cum
54. .....abstained from orgasm
55. .....visited erotic websites
56. .....sent erotic photos of myself to anyone
57. .....posted erotic photos of myself online
58. .....described erotic fantasies to anyone
59. .....drove bare-bottomed with my skirt hiked up in my car
60. .....drove in my car naked under my unzipped coat
61. .....left my bra and panties on the front seat of the car so the auto technician would know I was not wearing underwear as he worked on my car
62. .....begged anyone to fuck me
63. .....begged anyone to tell me what He demands I do to please Him
64. .....thought I could look sexy
65. I have never before been so aroused so continuously for so long
66. I have never before told anyone about some of my sexual experiences
67. .....masturbated in front of anyone
68. .....used sex toys in front of anyone
69. .....used ben wa balls
70. .....knew I wanted to be bathed in a man's cum
71. .....opened my mouth to show a man how I would receive his cock if we were together
72. .....fantasized about being anally fucked by anyone
73. .....flew on an airplane wearing a skirt with no panties
74. .....masturbated in an airplane bathroom
75. .....masturbated in my airplane seat
76. .....reported on my actual daily sexual experiences to anyone
77. .....shaved my pussy
78. .....saw pictures of my pussy
79. .....masturbated in the car wash
80. .....masturbated on every hour around the clock on Dragon command
81. .....went into my backyard naked and finger fucked myself in the moonlight
82. .....asked my friends to share their wildest sexual experiences
83. .....shopped wearing only a coat over my stockings and high heels
84. .....obeyed texts received while in public to go into a washroom and remove articles of clothing
85. I have never before obeyed texts received while in public to go into a washroom and finger fuck myself to the edge of orgasm
86. .....went into the washroom at the drugstore while waiting for my prescription, stripped naked and masturbated
87. .....put an ad in a website, met a stranger and fucked him
88. .....fucked two strangers in two consecutive days
89. .....used the shower massage head while sitting on the toilet to masturbate
90. .....fucked myself with the first items that came to hand on Dragon orders
91. .....used two webcams at once, one for my face and one for my body
92. .....asked strangers to take photos of me while out shopping
93. .....reported the number of orgasms I have in a day to anyone
94. .....finger-fucked myself by curling my fingers and pulling hard on my pussy
95. .....put my finger into my ass upon Dragon orders
96. .....submissively showed my ass with a buttplug inserted to anyone on webcam
97. .....stood in front of the webcam to show anyone my pussy
98. .....had to place a webcam so my breasts could be seen
99. .....spread my thighs for a photo so a Man could see my open pussy and my desire for Him.
100. .....took a close-up photo of my spread pussy lips so a Man could see how wet I am for Him.

Attachments

• Monday4-5-10-2.jpg
    Monday4-5-10-2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 527
  • Monday4-5-10-8.jpg
    Monday4-5-10-8.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 545
  • Monday4-5-10-9.jpg
    Monday4-5-10-9.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 669
  • Monday4-5-10-10.jpg
    Monday4-5-10-10.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 549
  • Monday4-5-10-6.jpg
    Monday4-5-10-6.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 547
This thread is still so erotic - I love it. I apologize for not posting for the contest but I will try to think of something appropriate

Very Impressed !!

Carne Dulce,

I am was extremely delighted to see my question answered today. I have from the beginning of seeing you been curious which of your experiences that you have exposed here were demanded or drawn out you by your Teacher for the first time. Even those in life who are fairly sexually experienced, have certain areas where they are still a "virgin".

I am impressed by your Teacher's ability and strength to find your limits and force you beyond them. I am also impressed by your willingness to give to your Teacher and all of here. I agree whole heartedly with your Teacher that you are a strong woman. I also as he seems to, fully appreciate and relish seeing a strong woman on her knees in submission begging to please.

You are truly a fine, beautiful woman who looks so deliciously fuckable.

Zach

Hello, Dear Ones! Today I am wearing my light little dress, a beige bra and sandals ... Mmmmmm! I have been obedient to Dragon Teacher and had three orgasms before getting out of bed this morning ... then worked on this list for my homework... so I taste very good, my pussy is so creamy and salty with such a lively flavor today ....

Dragon entered my life in October ... it is nearly six months since I have had the pleasure of being His pet. In this time, there have been many firsts, too many to recall! Dragon challenged me to share 100 firsts with you today - so here is my offering - with some photos as well.

Thank you so much for your comments - you feed the energy so well! Please do leave a message if you like the thread, and share your creative suggestions in the Submission Contest.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

I never before …..

1. .....masturbated in front of my computer
2. .....wrote my sexual memories for anyone
3. .....had any kind of sexual relationship with someone I haven't met in person
4. I’ve never before gone out in public in a skirt without panties
5. I 've never before gone to work in a skirt without panties
6. .....masturbated in places other than my bed or my shower
7. .....was naked at in my office
8. I was never before naked in the conference room
9. I was never before naked in the concert hall
10. .....used a webcam
11. .....used IMs
12. .....spoke to anyone using the computer
13. .....took a photo of myself
14. .....really even knew what a butt plug was
15. I had never before used a butt plug
16. .....explored anal pleasure
17. .....fingered myself anally
18. .....tried sucking my own nipples
19. .....had unclothed pictures of myself
20. I was never before submissive
21. .....knelt to anyone
22. .....shopped for shoes bare bottomed
23. .....called the salesman and confessed it to him that I’d shopped pantiless
24. .....spoke with my auto mechanic while masturbating
25. .....spoke with a girlfriend on the phone while masturbating
26. .....used clothespins on my nipples
27. nor ice
28. nor wax
29. .....used wax on my pussy
30. I was never before fucked with ice
31. nor ginger root
32. nor a carrot
33. .....ate something with which I had been fucked
34. I had never before been fucked with a soft drink bottle
35. .....had been fucked with a wine bottle
36. nor a candle
37. .....took naked or partially clothed photos of myself at home
38. nor in restaurant
39. nor store washrooms
40. and clothing store dressing rooms
41. .....took photos trying on lingerie in the store dressing room
42. .....stepped over my purse to get a picture up my skirt in a shoe store
43. .....touched my clit while taking a walk
44. .....sat in public on a park bench with my hand under my coat and masturbated
45. .....had an orgasm sitting by the stream in the park
46. .....took photos in the shower
47. .....showed anyone how I masturbate with the shower massage
48. .....bought three pairs of high heels in one day!
49. .....took off my clothes in front of my computer
50. .....recorded myself having an orgasm
51. .....tasted my own pussy juices daily and enjoyed the changing flavor
52. .....greeted anyone by describing what I’m wearing and the flavor of my pussy
53. .....had an orgasm that lasted so long as the one I had when you made me abstain and then gave me permission to cum
54. .....abstained from orgasm
55. .....visited erotic websites
56. .....sent erotic photos of myself to anyone
57. .....posted erotic photos of myself online
58. .....described erotic fantasies to anyone
59. .....drove bare-bottomed with my skirt hiked up in my car
60. .....drove in my car naked under my unzipped coat
61. .....left my bra and panties on the front seat of the car so the auto technician would know I was not wearing underwear as he worked on my car
62. .....begged anyone to fuck me
63. .....begged anyone to tell me what He demands I do to please Him
64. .....thought I could look sexy
65. I have never before been so aroused so continuously for so long
66. I have never before told anyone about some of my sexual experiences
67. .....masturbated in front of anyone
68. .....used sex toys in front of anyone
69. .....used ben wa balls
70. .....knew I wanted to be bathed in a man's cum
71. .....opened my mouth to show a man how I would receive his cock if we were together
72. .....fantasized about being anally fucked by anyone
73. .....flew on an airplane wearing a skirt with no panties
74. .....masturbated in an airplane bathroom
75. .....masturbated in my airplane seat
76. .....reported on my actual daily sexual experiences to anyone
77. .....shaved my pussy
78. .....saw pictures of my pussy
79. .....masturbated in the car wash
80. .....masturbated on every hour around the clock on Dragon command
81. .....went into my backyard naked and finger fucked myself in the moonlight
82. .....asked my friends to share their wildest sexual experiences
83. .....shopped wearing only a coat over my stockings and high heels
84. .....obeyed texts received while in public to go into a washroom and remove articles of clothing
85. I have never before obeyed texts received while in public to go into a washroom and finger fuck myself to the edge of orgasm
86. .....went into the washroom at the drugstore while waiting for my prescription, stripped naked and masturbated
87. .....put an ad in a website, met a stranger and fucked him
88. .....fucked two strangers in two consecutive days
89. .....used the shower massage head while sitting on the toilet to masturbate
90. .....fucked myself with the first items that came to hand on Dragon orders
91. .....used two webcams at once, one for my face and one for my body
92. .....asked strangers to take photos of me while out shopping
93. .....reported the number of orgasms I have in a day to anyone
94. .....finger-fucked myself by curling my fingers and pulling hard on my pussy
95. .....put my finger into my ass upon Dragon orders
96. .....submissively showed my ass with a buttplug inserted to anyone on webcam
97. .....stood in front of the webcam to show anyone my pussy
98. .....had to place a webcam so my breasts could be seen
99. .....spread my thighs for a photo so a Man could see my open pussy and my desire for Him.
100. .....took a close-up photo of my spread pussy lips so a Man could see how wet I am for Him.

So, I left and drove to the Cub grocery store and went in the back to the bathroom. I was so wet that I took the wetness from my cunt and spread it deep on my ass and gently put the tip in me. It hurt a bit in a very delightful way. I was feeling so hot that I soon had the butt plug inside me. The demand said that I had to shop while I wore it. It felt really strange walking around the store with my ass filled. I couldn't believe how stimulating it was. I shopped for a while and even forced myself to ask where things were, so I could feel what felt like to talk to others while I had the butt plug in my ass.

I left the the store and went to my car. Wow ! There was a whole new sensation when I sat down on the butt plug. I was relishing the feeling, when I heard my name. I thought I would die. I turned and saw someone I knew when we use to live in the the Cities. The crazy part is that it was the wife of the pastor of the church we use to attend. You can imagine how strange it was to listen to her make small talk and ask me what I had been up to lately. My ass was pleasantly burning and tingling. You can guess that I didn't tell her much that was true. She kept going on and on and I began to get worried that I was sitting in a pool of my pussy juices. She finally stopped and I began to drive home.

I was so horny on the way home that I unbuttoned my blouse and played with my bare nipples and pulled up my skirt up and fingered myself most of the way.
(this was from a thread of a freind of mine along time ago .. hope you don't mind

That's a great list CD!! And I hope we get to keep hearing how it grows!! Btw, your shaved pussy is beautiful!!!

This gets better all the time - love the succullent pussy reports. So is it perhaps time for new toys/instruments of some kind? Would the Teacher be open to instructions on a little shopping extravaganza?...would love to hear all the details, and see the results of course.

I wish I could have seen you do half of those things!

I'd love to hear about the details of your two encounters with strangers. How you found them, where you met, and what happened!

1- WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

My Index

Carne Dulce Index

Photo Number - Post Number - Photo Title
1-1 MagicWand2mask
4-2-Magic_Wand toy
7-5-Blouse_Shopping_Day
8-5-Bra_Shopping_Day
10-19-Pink_Panites_sml
16-57-Nipple with Ice
29-121-Masked3-1-2010
30-121-office-3-1-2010
32-130-Wine12s
33-130-Wine6
34-130-Wine5
35-130-Wine16
43-177-Pinching Nipples
52-211-Yellow vibrator
53-211-BenWa_ButtPlugc
55-215-harder_to_send_2
56-215-harder_to_send_4
57-215-harder_to_send_5
58-215-harder_to_send_6
63-241-Beige Heels Back Lying on Side
68-253-Beige Heels Legs
69-270 Shower 1
70-270 Shower 2
71-270 Shower 3
72-270 Shower 4
73-270 Shower 5
74-302 Pussy Adorned
75-302 Beige Heels Sitting Up Nude
76-322 Stripped and Displaying for Dragon
77-322 Displaying Wetness to Dragon
78-322 Displaying to Dragon on Porch
79-322 Fingering Self for Dragon on Porch
80-333 Pantiless Up-Skirt at Work Legs Crossed 4-2010
81-344 Display in Office natural & hairless- 4-16-10
82-389 Dragon's Pet at Work
83-409 83-409 Back view - Dropping Skirt
84-409 Pink Camisole Red Bra Stockings Red Heels Bent Forward
85-409 Back & Shoulders Pink Cami Red Bra
86-409 Throat and Chest - Removing Red Bra
87-409 Looking Down at Naked Carne Dulce
88-412 Breast Curves Sun & Shadow
89-412 Nipples, Breasts, Skin, Hands
90-412 Display in Chair
91-425 Display in Chair 2
92-425 Display in Chair - Rear
93-425 Display in Chair - Reversed
94-425 Display in Chair - Reversed 2
95-425 Bent over Chair - Rear
96-428 Breasts
97-437 Offering Rear
98-437 Offering Rear 2
99-437 Offering Rear 3
100-437 Offering Rear 4
101-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 1
102-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 2
103-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 3
104-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 4
105-441 Up Skirt during Presentation at Work
106-445 Penetration Challenge Tuesday Objects
107-445 Penetration Challenge Wednesday Objects
108-445 Penetration Challenge Coke Bottle
109-445 Penetration Challenge Perfume Bottle
110-445 Penetration Challenge Candle
111-452 Carrot
112-452 Spanked
113-452 Carrot 2
114-452 Spanked 2
115-452 Midnight ride
116-457 Up Skirt - Park
117-457 Foot, Leg, Hip, Breast
118-457 Dragon Teacher with pet
119-457 Dragon Teacher with pet in flight
120-457 Dragon with His pet
121-464 Carne Dulce Kneeling on Bed - Rear
122-464 Pinching Nipples
123-464 Lifting Breasts to Lips
124-464 Licking Nipple
125-464 Bosom
126-471 Kneeling on Bed - Rear
127-471 Kneeling on Bed - Rear 2
128-471 Kneeling on Bed - Front
129-471 Skin
130-471 Blue Perfume Bottle
131 490 Leopard Bra, Kneeling
490-132 Leopard Bra, Kneeling 2
490-133 Leopard Bra, Reclining
490-134 Leopard Bra, Kneeling 3
490-135 Leopard Bra, Reclining 2
497-136 Bosom
497-137 Hair, Belly, Breast Black&White Robe
497-138 Breasts, Nipples, Hands
503-139 Reclining Nude, Purple Panties
507-140 Carne Dulce Smile
507-141 Straddling Chair
507-142 Upskirt Professional Dress
507-143 Dragon Pet-Bosom
515-144 Dragon Slut Fingering
515-145 Dragon's Slut in Car
515-146 Upskirt in Shoestore
515-147 Lacetop Stockings BenWa Balls String Finger Hidden
515-148 Upskirt in Second Shoestore
517-149 Dragon's Slut - Thigh Marking
517-150 Dressing Room - Stripping
517-151 Dressing Room - Teddy
517-152 Dressing Room Cami and Panties
517-153 Legs Stockings Red High Heels

On other threads

Nude Back Wine Bottle
Nose Lips Chest
Breasts Soapy
Looking down - Breasts
Dropping Wax on Nipple
Nipple with Wax
Nipple with Ice
Breasts Adorned
Ice on Nipple
[URL="http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1001319&d=1270967664"]Carne_Dulce_Kneeling

Beige Heels Back View
Pink Panties & Lace-Topped Stockings Under Skirt
Red Heels and Legs
Red Heels and Bottom
Soapy Breasts
Carne_Dulce_in_Red_Heels
Altar to Desire
Display on Chair in Heels
Arched Back - Breasts
Spanked

[/URL]

Last edited:
contest submissions

Here are the suggestions so far for Dragon Teacher's submission contest .. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to - and dreading! - the outcome of this contest. I tremble inside at the thought that it could be any one of these ideas that I must carry out ... ! All of these scenarios raise my energy - just reading them makes me feel more alive! Thank you so much for sharing your creative erotic energy in this game.

I have gone six days now wearing a skirt or dress without panties ... I have come a minimum of 4 times and up to 9 times each day ... such a busy week! And I still, as always, take great pleasure in your comments! So please ... leave a comment if you enjoy the thread, and please share a sexy idea in the submission contest.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back