Women who like to be taken forcefully

Hippie... love your post & profile, but don't know how to say hi.

Oh wait, this works. ;)
 
Hi, my first time posting here...

I have always loved to be taken forcibly (sometimes even by force as well). Being a very independent, strong, control freak person in daily life, I love the idea of a man doing just what he wants with me. Which, far from being passive, it sets off a strong, active, athletic response in me the harder he drills, fighting back, in a sense, and leads to powerful multiple orgasms which please us both.

Maybe most strong women feel the need the same way? A man tying me to the bed is even better...it turns me on beyond belief and also forces me to focus on giving him pleasure and having pleasure myself.

Great discussion!

hey dear

I like your profile and your tastes, feel free to message me, maybe we can talk
 
Controlled, Teased, Denied & Rough When I Finally Do Get It!

Not "rough" really; I don't want to be hurt or abused. But if a man holds both my wrists in one hand then pulls my clothes off and takes me, I just about cream my panties before he even gets them off!

I think this is bilolgical; the need to find the strong Alpha male. Whatever, I know I get off on being helpless, taken forcefully.

I too like it rough within limits; perhaps more the idea of being helpless to prevent what is happening to me. I suppose it is the prude in me that likes getting what I secretly want without having a guilt trip about it because I can't prevent it.

I very much love being teased, brought to the brink of orgasm, but compelled to wait or be denied completely. My only real intense orgasms seem to occur, when I have been forced to be celibate for several weeks.

My nipples rarely harden, except during rough sex with a man. I am bi, but they do not respond that way to a female lover, even if she gets very physical. Perhaps I fear the physical strength of a man more and what I perceive to be his more animalistic desires. I can't really say why!
 
Hi, my first time posting here...

I have always loved to be taken forcibly (sometimes even by force as well). Being a very independent, strong, control freak person in daily life, I love the idea of a man doing just what he wants with me. Which, far from being passive, it sets off a strong, active, athletic response in me the harder he drills, fighting back, in a sense, and leads to powerful multiple orgasms which please us both.

Maybe most strong women feel the need the same way? A man tying me to the bed is even better...it turns me on beyond belief and also forces me to focus on giving him pleasure and having pleasure myself.

Great discussion!

I am going to agree with the others and say that your profile is quite provocative Hippie and you would fit well in NYC :)
 
forceful, rough sex is the best in my opinion. in my experience i like the feeling of not knowing what he's going to do next and it's kind of a less degrading way of being "used" for his liking.

sure the gentle love making is nice, but i'm sure every girl will agree a strong ass pounding is always gladly accepted.

i wish i could take my relationship to the next level as far as the sex goes. my b/f usually tries to play it safe and gentle. last time we had sex, he playfully spanked me in foreplay and i thought it was really hot... but definately wanted more. i need to figure out a way to get him to be a little more controlling.

I have had similar situations.... I wish he would take the roughness a bit further
the playful spankings to the next level... and I wouldn't mind being tied down either...
 
New York speaks

Well said and spoken like a true NY'er and I totally appreciate and agree with you.

I have submissive fantasies and write them in stories. But I'm not a submissive in real life. Here's what usually happens- a new guy will work really hard to get me in bed. Then he'll do all the licking and stuff, the picking up, the intricate sex moves. Then after a few weeks he's all just laying there.

Same goes for the dating in general- first it's dinner and movies and all sorts of socialization and then it's laying in bed w/ TV w/ blow job expected.

I shouldn't say usually. When I made that comment about lazy and submissive I was referring to one man in particular.

:heart:Mia:heart:
 
I'd like to offer my wife to be used. Never gonna happen though - sigh. Settling for the fantasy.
 
and it's a very nice one too. still I'd love to watch as she is taken.
 
always someone we know. We've discusse dthe idea and she's scared but hot. I arrange for them to be togther - either with me there or not. Then I wai and see how things go - at some point I hope to join in, pleasuring them both.
 
always someone we know. We've discusse dthe idea and she's scared but hot. I arrange for them to be togther - either with me there or not. Then I wai and see how things go - at some point I hope to join in, pleasuring them both.

Nice thought - do you expect him to be rough with her and how is she taking it,,,
 
I'm open to whatever happens - I'm almost a cuck at that point. the thought of watching them fuck makes me very hard. I'm always unsure if I'll be needed.
 
I'm open to whatever happens - I'm almost a cuck at that point. the thought of watching them fuck makes me very hard. I'm always unsure if I'll be needed.

Maybe not being certain that you are needed makes it more exciting - does your wife know you are there watching...
 
she does and she often looks over to show me how much she is enjoying it - I have to wait to be invited to join
 
all of the above but I think about his cock slipping into her and how she closes her eyes and sighs
 
Back
Top