Earth 3: OOC

Well that's one of the things we were talking about ealier. what i can see is that maybe some of those that were JSA members now being JL members instead. Sorta how they did Hawkgirl / Hawkwoman in JL and JL Unlimited.

But of course the choice is yours

We'll see what I land on:)...... Although I am still playing with the idea of Hellena Bertonelli as a ring wielder instead of the Huntress. You know my love of the yellow;)....

And as much as that thought intrigues me.... I don't see the yellow guys and gals being around for a bit.

And as much as that thought intrigues me.... I don't see the yellow guys and gals being around for a bit.

Here's my thought. Lend to it whatever credence (or lack thereof) you see fit.

The Green Lantern Corps has been around, what, 3 billion years?

Maybe the Sinestro Corps showed up earlier this time 'round, and they're setting themselves up as good guys so that Earth will resist the influence of the Green?

Either that, or Helena's gotten ahold of a Qwardian Ring, like Sinestro used solo at first and then Guy Gardner inherited, or the terrifying Nero.... she could be a lone eagle type with a Yellow Ring and only find out about The Sinestro Corps later on?

Here's my thought. Lend to it whatever credence (or lack thereof) you see fit.

The Green Lantern Corps has been around, what, 3 billion years?

Maybe the Sinestro Corps showed up earlier this time 'round, and they're setting themselves up as good guys so that Earth will resist the influence of the Green?

Either that, or Helena's gotten ahold of a Qwardian Ring, like Sinestro used solo at first and then Guy Gardner inherited, or the terrifying Nero.... she could be a lone eagle type with a Yellow Ring and only find out about The Sinestro Corps later on?

Is only one of my many ideas in my head. If Vic doesn't think it'll work it's okay.

FINALLY found the referance and chopped it.

Waitaminute...I'm loved? Nah it can't be :D

Anyroad, if I am not mistaken, my Green Arrow will be starting out, that means he will have only taken down the guys who is QuuenCorp's opposition, or will he actually have taken down some of the more powerful villains as well?

Got to excuse me, I know a bit about the comic world, but my main love is James Howlett aka Patch aka Wolverine. Also I have not seen Man of Steel yet, prolly later today or tomorrow, so my DC knowlege about timelines and such is a bit...lacking.

Not a problem at all.

It probably started out the small time guys and has built up to where you are now taking on some of Arrow's bigger villans.

Green Arrow

37035593.jpg

Oooooh that one.

I have learned from the Jedi master not to be one, so I try my best to just be myself at all times...hope it works

DK is good people.

Yoda voice: Written with him before have I, yes.

I really hope to write a Star Wars RP with AR again, it was fun the first time around

We did indeed have a good cast for Star Wars.

Maybe we can get one off the ground soon.

Back