Stranger fingering you in public

The idea makes my skin crawl.
But then, you'd probably feel the same way about a lot of the things that do it for me.

Please share Lucy........

Ok, needles and thread running under the skin. That's one I don't mind sharing.
 
I did this a couple of times with an ex lover and it was fucking hot.

We used to meet for lunch she'd wear a short skirt and we'd sit in a car and I'd start touching her thighs working my way up to her panties and then I'd push her panties to the side and slide my fingers in her already soaked pussy and just play with her talking dirty and rubbing her until she came and then we'd go back to work with a smile on our faces. :D
 
I usually stay at the Novotel in Gangnam. On the hill, right above the Ritz. I prefer the Lotte but it's too expensive. Last month we stayed at The Westin near the City Hall area due to limited booking availability. I don't like the City Hall area as there are always too many protests going on there. I needed to catch a domestic flight from Gimpo though rather than leaving out of Seoul/Inchon. I hate the drive to and from Inchon anyway and the ridiculous canal they are building only makes traffic all the worse.

Our office is located near Ewha Women's University. I have no idea where Gun Kook University is. Korea University, Seoul National University, yes. I have been to both.

I still find your story difficult to believe. It's truly the first account I've heard of a such abuse on the Seoul subway. Ass pinched, dink poke, you use to hear that but not so much now. Of course, what I believe really does not really matter. It sounds like you enjoyed the full panty removal and stray finger/s. I guess that is what counts. My wife would have freaked! We enjoy visitors but the welcome mat is definitely put out first.
And I still cannot believe glort holes are real! !! ;)

I never been to those hotels you mentioned. Too pricey for me. Plus I have families in korea so I used to live there. But definitely would want to try ritz in gang nam one day!
 
I did this a couple of times with an ex lover and it was fucking hot.

We used to meet for lunch she'd wear a short skirt and we'd sit in a car and I'd start touching her thighs working my way up to her panties and then I'd push her panties to the side and slide my fingers in her already soaked pussy and just play with her talking dirty and rubbing her until she came and then we'd go back to work with a smile on our faces. :D

That sounds like a fun game. :D
 
Nice

I did this a couple of times with an ex lover and it was fucking hot.

We used to meet for lunch she'd wear a short skirt and we'd sit in a car and I'd start touching her thighs working my way up to her panties and then I'd push her panties to the side and slide my fingers in her already soaked pussy and just play with her talking dirty and rubbing her until she came and then we'd go back to work with a smile on our faces. :D

Sounds great
 
timeless

Anaïs Nin, a french erotica writer in the 1920s, has a story in Little Birds about a stranger fucking women at a public execution. The crowd is so huge and pressed against each other that she cannot turn around and never knows who it was in the crowd. splendid
 
Anaïs Nin, a french erotica writer in the 1920s, has a story in Little Birds about a stranger fucking women at a public execution. The crowd is so huge and pressed against each other that she cannot turn around and never knows who it was in the crowd. splendid

I love Anaïs Nin......married to Henry Miller........her writings were so erotic and ground breaking in her time.......
 
Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.
I tend to agree with the hot-in-theory opinion. It gets me wet fantasizing about a stranger helping themself to my cookie jar in public... then I think about the reality of the scenario, and suddenly my vagina dries up and reaches for my rape whistle and can of mace... :)
 
I tend to agree with the hot-in-theory opinion. It gets me wet fantasizing about a stranger helping themself to my cookie jar in public... then I think about the reality of the scenario, and suddenly my vagina dries up and reaches for my rape whistle and can of mace... :)

I concur........
 
A Literotica School Teacher Friend

Sat outside a motel for over two hours trying to convince my new friend to check in so we could fuck our brains out. As she had been married to her hubby who was her highschool sweetheart, his was the only cock she ever had. Now 36 we sat in my truck while she told me how wet her pussy was. Then she puts her feet in my lap and rubs my cock. Teasing, she says that she can see that I'm excited. Still she wouldn't check in because she said shes too scared. Kept telling me how wet she was, but I didn't take the bait. I can tease too you know. So I run my hands up and down the inside and outside of her legs, careful not to actually tounch her pussy. She can't stand it, and pulls up the skirt shes wearing, pulls her panties aside and shows me a smooth and I bet the wettest pussy I ever saw. I mean it was soaked and was dripping thick cum! In one motion I slipped a finger deep inside her while I rubbbed her clit with my thumb. I fingere fucked her for a while and she said she had to run because hubby was waiting. She was kind enought to pull my very hard cock out and suck me off. I asked if she swallowed and she said no, so told her when I was about to squirt and she cleaned it all up. She promised that we would fuck one day, but that was a year ago and I'm still waiting.

Hi Christie! If you read this please email me so we can arrange for me to bury my cock deep inside you, because you know you want it!
 
I did this a couple of times with an ex lover and it was fucking hot.

We used to meet for lunch she'd wear a short skirt and we'd sit in a car and I'd start touching her thighs working my way up to her panties and then I'd push her panties to the side and slide my fingers in her already soaked pussy and just play with her talking dirty and rubbing her until she came and then we'd go back to work with a smile on our faces. :D
awesome!
 
Have never thought about this, although after reading some of the stories and such it's a pretty hot fantasy! Thanks!
 
Absolutely happened to my wife at a night club at the Rio in Las Vegas. We were there for a long weekend and had decided that we were going to have some fun and push boundaries....and we were there with some other friends that had similar intentions. I had told her that she could do whatever she wanted this weekend. :) Well, at one point a total stranger came up to her as a group of us were leaving the dance floor and pulled her back to dance....apparently they had been eyeing each other for a while. After a while I walked back over to see how she was doing and i saw her kissing the guy. I could not see much with the huge crowd on the floor, but later she told me that after they began kissing he put his hand on her ass and realized she was not wearing any panties under her pants, so he spun her around and slid one hand up her under her top (no bra either) and the other hand slid into her pants and he fingered her right there on the crowded dance floor. When they finished he asked her to go with him to his room but she declined. When he kept after her she pulled up her left hand and showed him her wedding ring and told him her husband was "right over there" which kinda freaked him out a little and he backed off, but she did reassure him everything was OK and he was not in trouble.

we had a great night that night and she rewarded me with a threesome later with another girl....all very hot....and all very much true.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top