Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark you must be patient with CL folks. Most only want to get JO material, pictures or want to cyber chat so they can get off. In order to find a good friend with benefits, it is going to take weeding through a lot of garbage.

As soon as someone wants a lot of information or pictures or wants to chat to get off, that is the time to dump them before you have invested much time in the project. Best to put in your CL ad that you want to meet face to face, and if they are not prepared to do that please do not reply. That weeds out a lot of the trash.

It is worth it if you are willing to put in the time and effort to find a safe, sane, discreet, clean and DDF individual.

so true
 
Thanks

Mark you must be patient with CL folks. Most only want to get JO material, pictures or want to cyber chat so they can get off. In order to find a good friend with benefits, it is going to take weeding through a lot of garbage.

As soon as someone wants a lot of information or pictures or wants to chat to get off, that is the time to dump them before you have invested much time in the project. Best to put in your CL ad that you want to meet face to face, and if they are not prepared to do that please do not reply. That weeds out a lot of the trash.

It is worth it if you are willing to put in the time and effort to find a safe, sane, discreet, clean and DDF individual.


Thanks for the advice. My friend from last night emailed again today to see if I was still interested. Let's see if he's really serious or just playing around.
 
Thanks for the advice. My friend from last night emailed again today to see if I was still interested. Let's see if he's really serious or just playing around.
let him know u don't need time wasters
 
i haven't had any cock in over a year .. :eek: i'd love to get on my knees in my new panties and suck 1 or more guys to completion.. i'm in n.e .ohio any takers?
 
not yet. Day's not over, but not looking good. We were going to have some friends over but busy lives get in the way.
 
Today

I have not sucked anything today but I did on Sunday afternoon.

One nice black cock and one nice white cock. I made them very happy!
 
Just thought I would report back after my post yesterday. I met up with a guy I met on Squirt and we went back to his place. I sucked his 8 inch cock while he played with my ass and cock. I was wearing my garter belt, white stockings and a satin thong. We 69'ed for awhile with him really giving me a great rim job. His cock was magnificent, easily the biggest ever for me. Then came the best part for me - we lubed him and me up and he fucked me in the ass, first doggy style, then me riding him (he was in me sooooo deep) and finally with me on my back on the edge of the bed and him standing. He jerked my cock while he fucked me with my legs up and then he had the most incredible orgasm. It was great for both of us. I may have a hard time going back to a smaller cock now that I have felt this one deep inside me. I can't wait for him to fuck me again.
My married 60-year-old Boyfriend insists that our relationship must not be 'exclusive', we must not get emotionally hung up on each other, and I must not get psychologically dependent on him. I admitted that I lust for him, fantasize about him when we're not together, and get an overwhelming longing need to suck him off, to taste his beautiful cock and drink his rich spunk. He said I was becoming obsessed with him, and that's not healthy, because he can't always be around, and soon - maybe, not at all. So it's important that I diversify, for my own good. So every now and then he brings another guy around for me to suck off, just so that I don't get too fixated on him. Or so he explained. And I respect his authority in all matters sexual. These are Guys he's met in Bars, or maybe online. I have no choice in the matter. Not that I object. I am quiet, respectful and obedient to his wishes and desires, as is only appropriate. He first brought around a nervous slightly sleazy older Gentleman - I was a bit dubious to be honest, but it's not my place to question my Boyfriend's decisions. He's smart. He knows things I don't. I thought the old guy was going to have a heart-attack when he first saw me naked, and seemed scared when I got his cock in my mouth. My Boyfriend reassured me and told me to continue, so naturally I did as instructed. He ejaculated into my mouth too soon, but my Boyfriend said I'd performed well - which brought a warm glow of pride and gratitude, but the sex itself wasn't too satisfactory. Last week was quite nice though, he brought around a shy young guy about my age - 25, and we got naked together and sixty-nined for a long time while my Boyfriend watched, making encouraging comments and telling us what to do next. Later, once the young guy had gone, I got my real reward with an oral session with my Boyfriend, who was nicely hard and sexed-up by watching the action. Now I'm looking forward to tonight, he says he's bringing around a special 'friend' and that I've got to be especially attentive to his sexual needs. I must admit, I'm nervous with anticipation, and hard already at the thought of it...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top