Why do red heads...

Because there's no happy middle ground with redheads. There's no "eh" when you see one - you either want to rip your clothes off and hers and have savage, bitingclawingtearingmoaninggruntingscreaming sex right there, or you're thinking "no way, not with his junk and that other guy pushing."

When the emotion is that strong on either end, your head is spinning no matter what and you can't wait for the next time.

Because all of the above means redheads are an adrenaline high, just from seeing them walk down the hall.

They are my undoing......thank goodness! :nana: :devil:

aaRedheadRealMn.jpg

Last edited:
Because there's no happy middle ground with redheads. There's no "eh" when you see one - you either want to rip your clothes off and hers and have savage, bitingclawingtearingmoaninggruntingscreaming sex right there, or you're thinking "no way, not with his junk and that other guy pushing."

When the emotion is that strong on either end, your head is spinning no matter what and you can't wait for the next time.

Because all of the above means redheads are an adrenaline high, just from seeing them walk down the hall.

....that's too complicated. not really...lol. but redheads are just sexy. even guys....rupert grint? SEXY.

I had a girlfriend tell me that redheads are just naturally "10 degrees hotter"

They are definetly hornier than average

I'm a natural red head, I had a lot of fun. Being blonde though, it's more fun.....

I've been asked to go back to red....... ok....... pleaded with LOL. We'll see.

Redheads are irresistible and insatiable. It's a glorious combination. :devil:

Red heads, fuck yea!
One of my housemates that is soon to be moving in is a red head!!! Score!

Red hair associates with Fire, Satan and Sin. A natural association with "Hot"

Very sexy:D

One of my guy friends told me once that all the redheaded girls he knew were effing crazy. I'm talking psycho. I knew most of his redhead exes, and I'd be inclined to agree.

But some guys are turned on by that anyway, lol. It's all a matter of what turns you on.

Did you hear? Redheads are slowly going extinct! :eek:

you can sleep with a blonde

you can sleep with a brunette

but you'll never get any sleep with one of us redheads;)

Hmmm......

Perhaps because they're so rare? Eh, who cares. They're hot. That's why they're hot.

Oh well,it is 9:25 PM on a Friday night and I am out of here to meet my former Health teacher, we have a lot of homework tonight.

Yep, she is a redhead.

They are my undoing......thank goodness! :nana: :devil:

14.jpg

Redheads do something to me too but I'm not sure why.

I had a girlfriend tell me that redheads are just naturally "10 degrees hotter"

They are definetly hornier than average

Redheads are irresistible and insatiable. It's a glorious combination. :devil:

Yep, I have to say us red heads are pretty horny.

you can sleep with a blonde

you can sleep with a brunette

but you'll never get any sleep with one of us redheads;)

I agree with all of this.

My ex-wife and now ex-girlfriend were both red-heads. The new girl I have an eye on at the office is a red-head with and incredible ass. Every time I see her or have o walk past her cubicle, I have to say to myself "Don't stare and don't babble like a dumbass teenager if she says anything to you. You're 32 for fuck's sake!"

They're like Kryptonite. Hot, sexy, sultry Kryptonite...

Because redheads throw the rulebooks out the window. They're passionate and dangerous and erratic, and tempestuous... and they scare the hell out of you but they'll fuck you till you cry... and you want more.

Back