Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Chyoo Forums > Chyoo General

Old 04-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #251
GreenBanana
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippitydoo View Post
My current username is j0hngray
Has he typed more than the Time Cube website yet?

It exists. There's a link to it, just like this one.
1 2 3 4 5

Last edited by GreenBanana : 04-21-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Old 04-12-2014, 11:21 PM   #252
whizzper
Really Really Experienced

The idiot's new name is sp1eth1 http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main....ummary/sp1eth1

Old 04-13-2014, 12:12 AM   #253
TheFallenSaint
Virgin

Quote:
Most-importantly of all, let us state that nobody should ever believe a word you type any more than they would something stated about a celebrity on a CHYOO story or other fanfiction Website.

It has been proven many times you repeatedly "report"/post falsehoods, as well as deleting when people post the truth, & claiming (to any who may have read it before your wrongful removal) that it was the actual falsehood.
Seriously Ripped? Do you have to be a jerk every opportunity that presents itself? This wasn't even a thread with you mentioned at all. Stop trying to get attention and let this thread continue to be a focus on FIXING PROBLEMS instead of you STARTING PROBLEMS. We already have that thread. its this one: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=885711

I think you should know that thread very well. Also every time someone tells the truth about you all you can do is cry about how everyone else is lying. Get over yourself, because we don't have to lie with how often you show your true colors.

Old 04-14-2014, 05:19 PM   #254
TheFallenSaint
Virgin

Quote:
You lost me when you started referring to "every time someone tells the truth" about me... as none of us can honestly say the last time that's happened.

Want proof? Contact Friedman, who is working on the new site, & who has admitted to me I sent him "proof" (his word not mine) of rule violations by Mods & other claims I made.

I don't have to be a jerk at any opportunity, but apparently you refuse to do any work of your own, & would believe the sky was purple & the world was triangular if a Mod told you.
Hell man if you want to talk about people admitting things they did, you already have several times. One of which was to me when I asked you outright if Torg's claims about you were true. That was when I stopped answering your emails remember?

And if you don't have to be a jerk at every opportunity, then why did you try to start things on this thread when you were NOT EVEN MENTIONED?

Old 04-14-2014, 07:13 PM   #255
alexisrhodes13
Virgin

Saint,

Lemme pass on the same nugget of wisdom that was given to me when I first started posting here.

Ignore Rippy. He does not live in the same reality as the rest of us.

I found one of my stories had been bumped up the fresh story list but it had no new content. This happened again the next day. I went to my email to see if maybe I had missed a notification, and it turns out I did get the notification.

I also got a belligerent email demanding to know why I refused his threads without giving a reason.

When I explained that I had nothing to do with his threads vanishing and that I wouldn't approve them anyway because he was banished, he tried to turn around and say I was the banished one.
Clearly he's delusional or in denial. Don't know, don't really care.

So do what I do! Put the user name on your ignore list and let the mods mete out justice! You'll never have to see another whining idiotic post ever again!

Chyoo Stories:

The Amulet

Goldeneye

Shifting Reality

Legacy House

Mind Control University

Saphho's Kitty

Old 04-15-2014, 12:14 AM   #256
TheFallenSaint
Virgin

Yeah Alexis, I know how he is. I just find it funny how he likes to say things never happened and then say that "Well actually it did but you were the one at fault."

I don't think he realizes that it is statistically improbable for everyone else to be making up lies about him and that he is the poor abused person he likes to believe he is. In another thread I just made a comment that I didn't like a "Certain Person" (No name was used) and he actually PMed me about it. He couldn't help saying something even though I never mentioned his name.

I know it would probably be wise to ignore him, but he did the same emails to me that he did to you. He used probably eight different user names to try and post something (All except one or two purged before I could even approve them) and then wanted to email me about wanting trusted status over and over until I answered him. I wasn't involved until he decided to involve me. Since then I've had unfriendly emails, pissy PMs, and even some nasty and abusive "feedback" on one of my stories that was completely uncalled for. I've reported him to the Mods at least twice and asked for a thread of his to be purged from my story but so far that hasn't happened.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:49 PM   #257
Black_Frost
Experienced

And he joins the new Chyoo as r0manh0liday

https://chyoa.com/writer/r0manh0liday

Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #258
rippitydoo
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Frost View Post
And he joins the new Chyoo as r0manh0liday

https://chyoa.com/writer/r0manh0liday
I did no such thing. The people behind the new CHYOO said on these Forums that names & passwords from the old site would work on the new. This, it seems, was a lie, as all my old names "To Beware" remain improperly banished &/or inactive.

Meanwhile, the majority of those posting in this thread maintain three things:

1] Old names & passwords

2] Jealousy of, obsession with, & otherwise pointless repeated-&-pointless reporting/banishing of my names.

3] Inability to write anything of use on the sites or their Forums.