Plot Bunny: Bluetooth Bra

3113

Hello Summer!
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Posts
13,823
This bizarre product, first reported on by Wearables Insider (a good site to track if you need to keep on top of wearables), cannot be unhooked until the bra's sensors conclude that its owner has found true love. Well, true love as defined by engineers, which in itself is a worrisome concept.
More here.

Just in time for Valentine's Day. :devil:
 
More here.

Just in time for Valentine's Day. :devil:

I didn't read the article yet but I'm wondering if this is in the same family of products as the remote controlled vibrating bra and panty set. They are not blue tooth but that might be a good thing to keep in mind for future upgrades. Wear a set at a party with all those blue tooth phones in service. The possibilities are endless.
 
And a young Dr Evil has the codes on his portable thing and can cause chaos in a formal dinner making all the boobs go bang.

Oh my, my. What a plot bunny :D
 
I didn't read the article yet but I'm wondering if this is in the same family of products as the remote controlled vibrating bra and panty set.
Doubtful. It's a Japanese invention that, supposedly, keeps the lady safe from unsavory gents who she knows (subconsciously) aren't her true love. :rolleyes: The bra only parts (breaks open dramatically) for...the one!

The video is worth watching. And the article itself poses some scenarios that would make great plot bunnies. Like what if the lady falls in love with someone else's husband at a party and the bra breaks open there and then? (LW anyone?) And I was thinking (for the incest category) consider if her true love is closely related to her—he comes into her room as she's getting ready to go to bed and the bra breaks apart... So many possibilities.
 
Last edited:
The Japanese are, on occasion, a very strange people. And this is coming from a Californian! I mean, how embarrassing would it be to find your true love when fully clothed and suddenly your underwear decides to go AWOL? Anything the guys says next is wrong, anything. It seems to me that the plot bunnies this thing generates belong in either Humor or Erotic Horror depending on your viewpoint.
 
Did anyone also find the bra that sends a tweet when unclipped ?
The theoretical reason is a reminder for 'breast awareness' [as if we could forget],
so the tweet says something like "Marie has unclipped her bra. . . . " etc..
I wonder if this would be any use to a parent ?
 
"First he stole my phone - then he stole my girl."

I could cook up something around that... :)
 
Another thought. Bearing in mind the cheapness of modern miniature electronics, I wonder how much of a rip-off they'll charge for it?
And then. How does one wash a bit of electronics ?
 
I didn't read the article yet but I'm wondering if this is in the same family of products as the remote controlled vibrating bra and panty set. They are not blue tooth but that might be a good thing to keep in mind for future upgrades. Wear a set at a party with all those blue tooth phones in service. The possibilities are endless.

Suddenly I see a connection with those matching web sites, that match up people based on interests etc.

It's said that people give of "good vibrations" (as in the Beach Boys song). Now what about getting closer to your match the vibrations in your underwear start to become more intense? Should of course work for both genders to make it real fun.
 
I can just imagine the future headlines...


SMART-BRAS IN SENIOR CENTER HACKED

Several female residents currently being treated for serious foot trauma.
 
Back
Top