Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's a choice between one or the other, of course I'd rather give a girl pleasure, but there is something incredibly sexy and erotic about watching a woman pleasure herself, watching her take control of her own pleasure. And to me, it's hot as hell that she would let me share in what is typically a very private and intimate moment.

agreed. i love watching, my ex and i would watch each other all the time. it didn't always lead to sex, but it was so fucking sexy either way. i love to watch a lady's facial expressions when she gets close, lip biters make me melt.
 
I think it is one of the most erotic sights, seeing the women you are in lust/love with touch herself, arouse herself, and yes, it is very hard to let her finish, but to me that is always a prelude to hours of lovemaking. Ann
 
I've watched so many great vids this morning ... Giving my pussy quite the workout .... Needing to cum in the worst way ... Just hasn't happened ... Maybe go use the shower wand .. That always seems to do it :)
Hope you all have a Wonderful Day!!
 
I've watched so many great vids this morning ... Giving my pussy quite the workout .... Needing to cum in the worst way ... Just hasn't happened ... Maybe go use the shower wand .. That always seems to do it :)
Hope you all have a Wonderful Day!!

Oh I love my shower wand..it does good things for sure!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top