21yo Female Needs A Daddy!

I'm no longer looking anyone. Pms are closed. Just leave me alone.. I've had enough horrible messages already. :(

Last edited:
Contact

Babygirl,

Where is your contact info? Enable pm's to at least exchange messages here.

A little about me, I'm 21, redhead, pale skin, green eyes, 36E bra size, I've got a rather big bum too. I have a photo on my profile if anyone is interested.

I am looking for a daddy, no he doesn't need to buy me anything.. id preferably love a daddy that worships my young body. :3 I want my daddy to be able to type paragraphs of the things he's like to do to me in details.

Which brings me to my process of elimination.

1, daddy has to have kik
2, daddy needs a photo of himself ready. (To prove he's real)
3, I don't want boring messages I was filthy paragraphs. If your stuck, look at my profile pic!
4, daddy should attach to the thread, kik name, Age, location and make me want to add you ;)

Be as filthy as you want.. I might like it!

Hi sweetheart, saw your message and wanted to send you details about me and a message on how i will take care of my baby girl and little princess.

But your PMs are not allowed :(

Please open PM so we can take this forward.

REPEAT! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CRAP BORING MESSAGES. I WANT PARAGRAPHS. IF YOU FAIL THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION THEN I WILL NOT ONLY NOT REPLY BUT YOU WONT GET MY KIK. ONLY 1 PERSON HAS ACTUALLY DPNT WHAT IVE ASKED FOR! SO FOLLOW THE STEPS!

Did you get a chance to see my message ?
Wondering if i made the cut or not ;)

REPEAT! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CRAP BORING MESSAGES. I WANT PARAGRAPHS. IF YOU FAIL THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION THEN I WILL NOT ONLY NOT REPLY BUT YOU WONT GET MY KIK. ONLY 1 PERSON HAS ACTUALLY DPNT WHAT IVE ASKED FOR! SO FOLLOW THE STEPS!
Bummer, I'm out....
Looks like strawberry is seeking a gentle daddy
Versus a daddy Dom ):

Wow, it's a woman's world on here, that's for sure. Lol

Demands

It is a woman's world here. And I have to say demanding requests like this turn me off. To quote Sgt. Hulka in "Stripes": "Lighten up Francis...."

It is a woman's world here. And I have to say demanding requests like this turn me off. To quote Sgt. Hulka in "Stripes": "Lighten up Francis...."
You're giving the young lady a break by using the word 'requests'.... seems more like 'requirements' or 'ultimatums' to me...... and I agree with turn off

Demands

You're giving the young lady a break by using the word 'requests'.... seems more like 'requirements' or 'ultimatums' to me...... and I agree with turn off

You're right..requirements is a better word. Unfortunately she's not the only female on here with those.

No credit for knowing what you want. Thought men didn't like to have to guess...

I'm sure there is a guy out there willing to jump through a few hoops.

No credit for knowing what you want. Thought men didn't like to have to guess...

I'm sure there is a guy out there willing to jump through a few hoops.

Hoops jumping could be considered the warm-up for the main event

I don't mind a few hoops but the tone is a little off putting I guess.

The tone is VERY off-putting. If a man wrote a message like this everyone would think he's the biggest douche ever and block him right off the bat. Knowing what you want is totally fine. I know what I want too. Apparently people were extremely offended when I said I don't want to chat sexually with a woman over 40 (after I somehow caused a few of them to send weird kinky PMs one week) and I have some other requirements for that too but holy shit, does this chick sound like a pain in the ass.

I mean you want what you want. That's fine. But imagine this kind of a post coming from a man looking for women. Now what do you think about it? See what I'm saying? I'm not interested in the daddy thing anyway and I just check these to see if I can understand why people like this kind of thing but even if I were I'd skip right the fuck over this. I can't stand walking on eggshells and it sounds like that's ALL anyone would do around this chick.

That is a HUGE turn off. You can want whatever the fuck you want and pass on whomever the fuck you want to pass on but this is just way over the line of being reasonable. I'm guessing she'll find someone but many of us are just not going to put up with this shit.

The tone is VERY off-putting. If a man wrote a message like this everyone would think he's the biggest douche ever and block him right off the bat. Knowing what you want is totally fine. I know what I want too. Apparently people were extremely offended when I said I don't want to chat sexually with a woman over 40 (after I somehow caused a few of them to send weird kinky PMs one week) and I have some other requirements for that too but holy shit, does this chick sound like a pain in the ass.

I mean you want what you want. That's fine. But imagine this kind of a post coming from a man looking for women. Now what do you think about it? See what I'm saying? I'm not interested in the daddy thing anyway and I just check these to see if I can understand why people like this kind of thing but even if I were I'd skip right the fuck over this. I can't stand walking on eggshells and it sounds like that's ALL anyone would do around this chick.

That is a HUGE turn off. You can want whatever the fuck you want and pass on whomever the fuck you want to pass on but this is just way over the line of being reasonable. I'm guessing she'll find someone but many of us are just not going to put up with this shit.
Word my brothers from other mothers!

I have to admit, as a woman, this seems like a bit much to me.

Ps can someone pm me how to add an avatar

I have to admit, as a woman, this seems like a bit much to me.

Ps can someone pm me how to add an avatar
well you'd all get a bit pissed if you were being bombarded with like 2 line messages when you asked for a paragraph. And Im not trying to be difficult but on here I have to be otherwise it is really difficult for me. its literally only so see if I'm into the same thing as you or anyone. We all have our own kinks i prefer kik because I'm not handing out personal information right away. I ask for a pic because I want real people not people who pretend to be models or use cartoon pictures as a dp. Tbh I'm just trying to make it easier to see if I like what your into lol

That is a HUGE turn off. You can want whatever the fuck you want and pass on
whomever the fuck you want to pass on but this is just way over the line of being reasonable. I'm guessing she'll find someone but many of us are just not going to put up with this shit.

Well like I said, to you would get annoyed if your entire inbox ended up full of 2 line messages that weren't even hot. I use kik, because its not personal. I like to know who I'm talking to so i ask for info and pics. And I ask for a paragraph so I know who I'm talking to so i can be reasonable and at Least hear what people have to say. Plus, I'm a red head.. I'm argumentative, opinionated and stubborn. But that doesn't mean I don't know kindness and consideration and love. I'm not a monster I'm just quite set in my ways. I know what I want and I don't like my time to be wasted. By loads and loads of horny but unimaginative men. So you can just sit and be turned off all you want by me but that's because I'm a challanger of dominance. I like to push boundaries and I almost always cross the line. That's who I am. Don't like it then don't message. Simple

This looks so familiar to that bigbumwife4rp person that wants paragraphs upon paragraphs and never sends anything back in return. They always make a new account after a few months and change there story slightly.

If its not good luck in your search.

Well like I said, to you would get annoyed if your entire inbox ended up full of 2 line messages that weren't even hot. I use kik, because its not personal. I like to know who I'm talking to so i ask for info and pics. And I ask for a paragraph so I know who I'm talking to so i can be reasonable and at Least hear what people have to say. Plus, I'm a red head.. I'm argumentative, opinionated and stubborn. But that doesn't mean I don't know kindness and consideration and love. I'm not a monster I'm just quite set in my ways. I know what I want and I don't like my time to be wasted. By loads and loads of horny but unimaginative men. So you can just sit and be turned off all you want by me but that's because I'm a challanger of dominance. I like to push boundaries and I almost always cross the line. That's who I am. Don't like it then don't message. Simple

BTW,I love to eat strawberries especially with whipped cream and chocolate sauce!

Back