• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you want an abstract drawing on how it FEELS to be anally penetrated then yeah sure..done. Dynamics would be blurry. If you want me to draw what i can see..best stick to front entrances!

maybe we can use a few mirrors so you can see what it looks like too

mirrored anal..hmmn maybe not. I think you found my boundary :)

Anal is something that is touch and go with me..depends on a whole myraid of things, whether id do it.

Wow, this thread has gotten very interesting. Not only is there a beautiful woman, but the conversation is interesting as well.

Wow, this thread has gotten very interesting. Not only is there a beautiful woman, but the conversation is interesting as well.

Thanks :) Im chatty (rambly) so conversation was bound to spring up at some point. Glad you find it interesting

Thanks :) Im chatty (rambly) so conversation was bound to spring up at some point. Glad you find it interesting

Conversation is one of the highest forms of civilization, (in my opinion at least) it is wonderful. :)

talk about lollipops and people happily respond. Offer to answer sex questions and it goes quiet.. strange my shy friends, strange :kiss:

You can PM if you're shy and I'll respond here anonymously to save me getting 50 of the same question.

So I start with the time old - Spit or swallow.

I never swallow on a first date/sexperience. Swallowing is intimate and such be treated with the respect it deserves. I don't spit..ill pull away and catch cum on me elsewhere. For some reason usually my hair!

ok... fair is fair...

You can PM if you're shy and I'll respond here anonymously to save me getting 50 of the same question.

So I start with the time old - Spit or swallow.

I never swallow on a first date/sexperience. Swallowing is intimate and such be treated with the respect it deserves. I don't spit..ill pull away and catch cum on me elsewhere. For some reason usually my hair!

Is it ok if I swallow yours if I manage to make you cum that hard?.. 1st date or whenever you let me do that for you.....

Is it ok if I swallow yours if I manage to make you cum that hard?.. 1st date or whenever you let me do that for you.....

if im letting you do that in the first place I can assure you we are past the first time. So you may swallow all you like :)

you wouldn't try to pull away...?

if im letting you do that in the first place I can assure you we are past the first time. So you may swallow all you like :)

some women get self conscious about ejaculating... not you? I'd hold you as firmly as I'd need to... or... you could pull me to you... or grind down on me all you want as you make me try to handle it. (ok... not first date.... but... eventually)

it might be a instinctual reaction to pull away so id recommend holding me firm

Thinking of questions is harder than reacting to sexual banter. But I agree with your stance of spit/swallow. Do you not really like a man to give you a tongue without being with them a while?

Feels very vulnerable and open..so i like to have a certain level of trust

Thinking of all the amazing oral i am getting now :) Hands on my thighs either side of head...yummy

so....

Thinking of all the amazing oral i am getting now :) Hands on my thighs either side of head...yummy

you on your back... or would you like to straddle and ride for your oral as well?

(hope you are thinking about it....!!! only fair that you are getting equally horny)

(as the battery runs out and I have to go)

Thanks for the nice bedtime thoughts!

fuck me i've not looked through the thread yet but your smoking hot mmm

Back