Ladies, what are some of the ways you like being teased in bed?

Semler

Custom User Title
What little thing does your partner do to turn you on in the bedroom?
Maybe it's a soft whisper in your ear, or the warm breath on the back of your neck?Perhaps kissing the inside of your thighs will do the trick? Let's hear what ways you enjoy to be teased.

All those ways for sure. I've never really been teased in bed, I do the teasing, so I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it... But caressing my most sensitive or erotic places. Whispering in my eat. One big one is a man moaning a little in my ear... Oh man that sets me off and makes me so sexually frustrated if I don't have sex. It could even be fake... I've dreamed about a man very very very lightly caressing my vagina, such as the outer lips, clit... Anything like that...

My guy will tease my clit by just stroking it softly or pressing it gently with his thumb, he knows I'll always squirm if he does that

You are going to laugh. I have a spot over my spine and about half way between where my bra hooks and my lower back just before my butt. When softly touched, it caused almost an electric feeling shock that arches my back and for some reason feels incredibly erotic and exciting. A soft kiss or nibble on my neck just below my ear (either side) completes the turn on and I am ready! :D LOL

I have no idea if anybody else has this or something like it, but I sure do. My husband found it and after he was gone, my present friend with benefits has found it. :D

Just sticking the tip of his cock in me. Keeping me waiting to feel the full length in me drives me crazy. Love it!!!

Sitting in a restaurant (or in a taxi or walking in the park) when there isn't any way to do it, being told that he wants to lick my vagina, clitoris, anus. How he'll do it, how he'll love it, how I'll react. Getting wet and not being able to do anything about it.

My inner thighs being kissed, my vagina being kissed, touched, licked and sucked.... everywhere apart from on my clit

feathers are always good ;) would throw in some light bondage and ice cubes and when a man remembers to also play with my feet...that where i totally melt

Back